-Secret Revealed-

Three Love

 

 

Author POV

Luhan was shocked. She grabbed Jongin’s hand and went inside with him. “Luhan, do you work here?” Jongin asked. “I-I-I……” “Answer my question, Luhan. Do you work here?” Jongin forced her. “Yes, I do. I’m a maid here. I work here to pay my debt to Sehun.” Luhan said. “You have a debt to Sehun?! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Jongin said. “I don’t want to bother you. I hit Sehun’s car. Jongin, I have to prepare hot water for Sehun! Wait here, okay?” Luhan left Jongin alone at the guest room. Suddenly, Sehun came. “Jongin, you here?” “Why did Luhan works as a maid in your house?!” Jongin asked fiercely. “What happened to you? She had a debt with me. What’s your problem?” Sehun asked. “But, why maid?! Can she just pay you with instalments?!” Jongin was emotional. “But, she can’t! Why did you bother about it?!” Sehun was pissed off too. “You… ergh! Take care of her, promise me! If anything happens to her, I’ll kick you.” Jongin said then left. Luhan walked slowly approached Sehun. She was frightened. “I’m sorry, Sehun……” Luhan said in soft voice. “It’s okay. It’s not your fault.” Sehun Luhan’s hair. “B-b-but…” “No more, okay?” Sehun put his forefinger to Luhan’s lips. Luhan nodded. “Oh, Sehun, the hot water is ready. I already prepared it for you.” Luhan said. “Thank you, Luhan.” Sehun said, then pinched Luhan’s nose. Suddenly…… Sehun earned a tinge of pink appearing on Lu Han's face. “What happened with your face?” Sehun asked. “I-I-I’m okay!” Luhan pouted then left him, made Sehun giggled at her. The next day, Luhan wants to wake Sehun up. “Sehun, wake up. You will late!” Luhan shook his shoulders. “Luhan, I’m sleepy…” “Come on! You will late!” Luhan pulled Sehun’s blanket. Sehun pulled his blanket again and… “Waaa!” Luhan fell above him. Their nose met each other. And, they almost…… kissed. Luhan felt heat around her face. “L-L-Luhan, I’m sorry!” “I’m sorry too, Sehun…” Luhan said while holding her cheeks. “Here, your towel.” Luhan gave the towel. Sehun directly went to the bathroom. Today, Luhan worked in Venus Bakery with the others. Tao suddenly approached her. “Eon, Kris asked me to be his girlfriend. What should I do?” Tao was confused. “REALLY?!” Luhan almost screamed. “Yeah… what should I do, eon? I don’t know how to react.” Tao was worried. “Well, based on your heart, Tao. Based on your heart………”

 

 

Well, finally yeah, continue my THREE LOVE! Well, i still have maybe around 30 chapters (WHAT?!) I don't know i didn't count it but i feel like it does. Well, enjoy this because next week i will be on my hiatus because of final test. Hope you like it, everybody! ^^