-Introduction-

Three Love

 

Author POV

“Yah, Baekhyun! Can you fast?!” Luhan said. “Ish, how can I fast?! You didn’t help me at all.” Baekhyun said in angrily way. “Ssht! Please stop fighting! We have to do our work!” Tao separated them. “Okay, okay, sorry, Baekki-ah……” Luhan said sorry. “Okay, onni. Sorry too~” Baekhyun answered. Luhan, Baekhyun, and Tao. They are 3 girls who worked at a bakery named Venus Bakery. Luhan, a cute and friendly girl. Sometimes, being too honest and kinda idiot. When you know her well, you can say she is a truly nice girl. Luhan is a fangirl of DBSK. She loves Jaejoong the most. Luhan loves Donald Duck and Bambi too. Baekhyun, a funny and happy-virus girl. Sometimes, she is impatient, furious, and stubborn. But, she makes everyone feel warm when near to her. Baekhyun likes SNSD, especially Taeyeon because she thought Taeyeon really inspired her. Baekhyun likes to sing too. Tao, a quiet and mature girl. Even she is mature, she is the youngest among them and she likes to do aegyo. Tao loves Gucci. And she loves Panda too. One day, their boss came to their shop. “Oh, Jongdae sajangnim, annyeonghaseyo!” Baekhyun greeted him. “Oh, annyeong~ you all will have a new employee. He will help you all, especially you, Baekhyun-ah~” Minseok said while pointed his finger to Baekhyun. “What?! So he will help me to bake some cakes?!” Baekhyun shocked. Then, that boy came. “Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chanyeol imnida.” That boy introduced himself in a deep voice. “Annyeonghaseyo, Xi Luhan imnida!!!!” Luhan said in a friendly way, and a big smile on his face. Well, that’s kinda too friendly. “Annyeonghaseyo, Huang Zi Tao imnida~” Tao introduced herself. “Annyeong, Baekhyun imnida.” Baekhyun said in informal way. “Dowajuseyo! ^^” Chanyeol smiled to them. Park Chanyeol, a handsome and friendly boy. With his white teeth, smooth and straight brown hair, tall figure, and cute face, how can the girls resist him? But, Baekhyun seems the only girl who resists him.

 

Baekhyun POV

I don't like this guy. Really. Why did he enter this bakery suddenly? And, he is in the same position as me. He is a baker too. Why Minseok sajangnim did this to me?!?!?!? "Why did you enter this bakery suddenly?!" I asked him furiously. "I have to find a work, Baekhyun-ah~ If i didn't work, i can't eat~" Chanyeol said. "But... can you find another place to work, instead of work here?!" "This is the only place i can work." Chanyeol smiled to me. "But..... ish, why did you always smile?!" "Because no matter how hard or difficult something is, i will always be positive and smile like an idiot~" Chanyeol winked at me. Omona…… ish, I hate that boy!!! But, what else can I do? Suddenly, i hear car horn sound from outside. “Omona, that’s him……” Tao peeked from the window. A boy came out from a car. “Who’s that, Tao?” Luhan onni asked her. “Him, onni……” Tao answered softly. “Who, Tao?” I asked. “That’s the boy that I like………”

 

 

 

 

sorry for this short chapter! I hope you like it ^^