-Confession-

Three Love

Chanyeol POV

Because Tao is going to watch Kris Wu's concert, we closed the bakery at 5 p.m. Baekhyun and i went to Cheonggyecheon to watch firework show today. The fireworks were so beautiful. I wish i can confess my feelings to Baekhyun........... YAP! I'm going to do it now! "Chanyeol, thanks for taking me here. The fireworks were so beautiful~" Baekhyun gazed to me and smiled beautifully. "You're welcome~ B-Baekhyun-ah........." I held her hand. "I-I-I-I L-L-Li-Like..." NERVOUS LIKE HELL! But, suddenly, her phone rang. "Mi-Mian, Chanyeol, i have to pick up this call, okay? It's from my brother." "O-Okay..." Baekhyun picked up the call. "I have to go home now? Okay, okay." Aish, she must left me? "Chanyeol, i'm sorry but i have to go home now. Joonmyun oppa already asked me. Let's visit this place again together, okay? Bye!" "Bye!" And, my confession failed. Byun Baekhyun, I love you.......

 

Sehun POV

I and Luhan went home together. "Lu, you know, Kris Wu's ticket concert is..........." "Expensive?" "Right! I'm just curious how Tao get it. Did she win a quiz or something?" I asked. "Tao got it....... from Kris Wu himself." I was shock as i stopped my car suddenly. "Sehun!! What happened?!" Luhan was kinda mad at me. "I'm just...... i'm sorry but i'm shock because of Tao. And i'm confused too." "Sehun, Kris is Tao's ex-classmate. They met 2 weeks ago and today, Kris gave her the ticket. Tao likes him...." "Oh, so, he is Tao's crush too?" Luhan nodded as i nodded too. "Do you think they can be together?" I asked. "I-I, Well, i don't know people's destiny, Sehun. I'm not a fortuneteller." 

 

Author POV

"I will drop you home, then i'll go again." Sehun said to Luhan. "Where will you go?" Luhan asked. "I'm going to buy foods for us, so you don't have to cook. And, i need to go to ATM center. Stay at home and prepare hot water for me, please." "Okay." Luhan arrived at the penthouse. She laid down on the sofa. "Aish, i'm so tired today....." Luhan wiped her sweat. Suddenly....... Ding Dong Ding Dong! The door bell rang. "Who is it?" Luhan opened the door and saw someone. "Lu-Lu-Luhan?" "J-Jongin?"

 

 

Chapter 7 everybody! Actually, i just want to write Sehun and Chanyeol's POV but i found that it's so short so i decided to write a little bit of author POV. Hope you guys like it!