-What?-

Three Love

Author POV

 

So, Sehun helped Luhan did all of her job.  Sweep the floor, Wash the dishes, and the last, cook. “What will you cook?” Sehun asked. “Gimbap and Heoddeok maybe. I will cook for your breakfast and lunch.” Luhan said. “What?! Lunch?! You know I’m not a kid anymore! I can eat at the cafetaria.” Sehun refused. But, Luhan forced him. “Sehun oppa, please, please………………” Luhan did aegyo in front of him. And, Sehun couldn’t refuse her if she already did aegyo. “Okay, okay, I’ll bring it!” “Yeay, thanks, Sehun ^^” “Why did you thank to me?” Sehun confused. “Kekekekekeke~” and Luhan laughed. At 7 a.m, Luhan arrived at Venus Bakery with Sehun. “I will pick you up at 7 p.m, okay? But, if you need me directly, just tell me. I will pick you up as fast as possible.” Sehun said. “I know, I know.” Luhan nodded as she went out from the car. “Hi, onni!!!!!” Baekhyun came suddenly with………………… Chanyeol. “Hi…… are you two…” “We’re good, eon ^^” Chanyeol said while pat Baekhyun’s shoulder. Then, they went inside to the kitchen. “So, finally, they forgave each other. Kekekeke………” Luhan mumbled, and suddenly giggled alone. “Eon, are you okay? Why did you giggle alone? ._.” Tao came suddenly and she confused when she saw Luhan. “I’m okay, Tao. It just……… finally, Baekhyun and Chanyeol forgave each other.” Luhan said, then smiled. “Waaaa, really, eon? So happy for them!” Tao was so happy. Suddenly……………… “Tao, behind you………” Luhan pointed. “What is it, eon?” Tao turned around and………… “Hi, Tao ^^” Kris greeted her again. “K-K-Kris, you come?” Tao was nervous. She can’t handle her own mind. “Yeah, I fulfill my promise, right? I want to take you to my concert tonight, Tao~” Kris smiled. “A-Are you sure?” Tao said. “Sure~ Here~" Kris grabbed Tao's hand and gave the ticket. "Promise me you will come, okay?" Kris winked, and Tao nodded as she bit her lower lip. "Okay, i'm promise." Kris smiled as Tao and Luhan went inside to the bakery. "Bye, Tao! Bye, onni!" Kris waved his hand to Tao and Luhan. "Look, he called me onni! Kekekekeke, okay, Tao, i can't help laughing." Luhan said, then she laughed. "Onni, what should i do? Should i come or not?" Tao was confused. "I think you should come, Tao. Kris is a nice guy. He even greeted me." Luhan said. "Tao, he is a perfect guy for you. I mean, you know him well, right?" Chanyeol encouraged her. "Okay, i will come. I can ask for permission, right, eon?" Tao begged. "No. We will close the shop at 5 p.m. Sehun and I will take you to Jamsil Indoor Stadium, okay?" Luhan said, then pat Tao's shoulder. "Okay, Thanks, eon." At 12 a.m, Sehun and Jongin came to Venus Bakery. "Hi, Luhan! Can we eat our lunch here?" Jongin greeted her. "Sure, you can ^^" Luhan smiled as she came towards Sehun. "Sehun, today i will close the bakery at 5 p.m. Can we take Tao to Jamsil Indoor Stadium?" Luhan asked. "She is going to watch Kris Wu's concert?" Luhan nodded. "Sure. I will wait for you." So, Luhan closed the Bakery at 5 p.m. Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided to go to Cheonggyecheon together. While Luhan, Tao, and Sehun went to Jamsil Indoor Stadium. "Hi oppa~" Tao greeted Sehun as she entered the car. "So, you are going to watch Kris Wu's concert, Tao?" Sehun asked. "Ne~" Tao answered while nodded. At 6 p.m, they arrived at Jamsil Indoor Stadium. "Good luck, Tao!" Luhan comforted her. "Okay, eon ^^"

 

Tao POV

I went inside to the concert hall. So nervous! I'm going to watch Kris's concert! Happy and nervous at the same time. The concert started at 7 p.m. Kris performed his songs such as Like a G6, Two Moons ft. Key, Machine ft. Chen, and many more. He's awesome, humble, nice, funny. I really enjoyed this moment. The concert finished at 9 p.m. When i was about to go home, suddenly, a staff from Kris's agency came to me. "Are you Huang Zi Tao?" I feel strange. "Y-Yes. Why?" "Oh, Kris is looking for you." "O-Okay." So, i folllowed her and i met Kris at the backstage. "Hi, Kris! Your concert is awesome ^^" I smiled to him. "Kekeke, thanks. Tao, i want to confess something......" Kris............. held my hand. Okay, my heart trembled. I can't breath! Oh, God, help me, please. I'm nervous like hell! "Tao, would you be my girlfriend?" Kris knelt in front of me. Oh My God, what do i have to do?

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, chapter 6! Sorry for long update! It were such a busy days because there is a competition in my school for 8 days in a row. And, i'm tired like hell! But, finally, i can finished this chapter. God bless!