-Maid-

Three Love

Author POV

"Hey, look what you did!!" He showed some scratches (accidentaly caused by Luhan). "I'm Sorry~" Luhan bowed several times. "You have to fix it." He said suddenly. "What?! It just some little scratches!" "But, this is an expensive car!" "No!" Luhan took her bike and decided to went home, instead of fixed those scratches, while that man keep yelled at her. "If i met you again, you have to be my maid!!" He screamed. The next day, Luhan told the story to Baekhyun. "Omona, onni..... you hit a Porsche?! That car is soooo expensive! I can buy that car with my salary after 30 years" Baekhyun said. "You're too much, Baekhyun-ah~" Chanyeol replied directly. "You such a jerk! Don't bother me!" Luhan giggled when she saw them. Suddenly, Tao called Luhan, "Onni, someone looking for you!!" "Okay...." So Luhan went out from the kitchen. "Hi, Luhan~" "JONGIN!!!!!!" Luhan directly hugged him. "Kekeke, Luhan, you never changed at all ^_^" Jongin said. "Oh, what do you want to buy, Jongin?" Luhan asked. "I'm not going to buy anything, but my cousin does." Jongin's cousin entered the bakery and..... Luhan was shocked. "You! You hit my car last night!" He pointed at Luhan. "I-I-I" Luhan was so nervous. "Come on, we have to talk." He grabbed Luhan's hand and took her outside. "I already said to you, i don't want to fix your car or change your money! I don't have money!" Luhan pouted to him. "I already know that. But, you have to do something to me." "What is it?" "Be my Maid for 2 Months." "WHAT?!"

 

 

Luhan POV

I'm shocked!! "WHAT?!"Your maid for 2 months?! What if i refuse to do it?!" I asked. "Pay for me in 3 days." HE IS SUCH AN ANNOYING PERSON. "Okay, okay! I will be your maid." "Good. So, in the morning, i will take you to the bakery and in the night, i will pick you up." "O-Okay but... are we going to live..." "together? yes." He cut my words! -_- "A-Are you sure? But i can't...." "Just lock your house. I will hire a security to keep your house safe." He said. SUCH A BILLIONAIRE. "Agree?" Then, i nodded. "Your name is Luhan, right?" He asked. "Ne. Yours?" "Oh Sehun." So, we came inside to the bakery. "What did you guys are talking?" Jongin asked. "Nothing. Just some agreements." Sehun explained. "O-Okay." Tonight, he picked me up. First, we went to my house. I prepared my clothes as fast as possible. "I'm ready~" "Okay~" We went to his apartment. No, penthouse. His penthouse is in the highest floor of the building. It has 3 bed rooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 2 bathroom, 1 warehouse, and 1 outdoor pool. The penthouse is so nice. There are some unique and artistic stuff. "You can sleep in guest bedroom." Sehun said. "O-Okay~" I entered the bedroom. IT IS SO BIG. It's definitely bigger than my room. With white decoration and some expensive stuffs, i can say this is the best room i ever sleep. 

 

 

 

Chapter 3! yeay! please forgive me if you guys already waiting T_T i had a very very fun leadership training last week ^^ Hope you like this Hunhan chapter! ^^