Chapter 3

Losing you once again.

Chapter 3: Long Lost Memories [1/3]

“Y...Yi..Yixing?” Xiumin eyes widen in shock as he saw the familiar face in front of him. The face, the boy which he once adores and loved. Now, he’s in front of him with wide eyes mimicking his.

Lay stared at the Minseok’s face and soon memories started to come back.

“Yixing ah~ what should we do today?” Minseok asks with a playful smile as he cling his arm to Yixing’s. Yixing chuckles in response and ruffled his hyung’s hair.

“I know! Let’s buy and ice cream. But you’ll treat me of course!” Yixing playfully smiled and chuckled once Minseok’s face turned grim from the revelation he heard.

Yixing laughed at the result he got showing his dimple as he laughs. Minseok pouted and sighed.

“Are you really serious, Xing?” Minseok asks. Yixing stopped his laughter and nod his head with a smile on his face.

Minseok sighed in defeat and nodded his head indicating that he will treat Yixing for ice cream which he knows that his money would be in the grave for the lost of money.

Yixing grin widens more as he pulled Minseok with him.

~

“Minseok ge!” Yixing, who have opened the door of Class A-1, shouted to Minseok who was busy scribbling down some notes. Minseok looked up to him and gave Yixing a smile.

Yixing smiled as he stopped in front of Minseok and sat beside him.

“What brings you here, Xing?” Minseok asks as he looks at the notes on the board and jotted down the words. Yixing rested his chin on his hand and stared at Minseok.

“Yin, wants us to meet with him later. He said that he got something to tell us.” Yixing uttered as he played with long black hair.

 Minseok stopped writing and looked up to Yixing with a puzzled look.

“Who’s Yin?” Minseok asks with a raised eyebrow. Yixing blinked before chuckling.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. Yi fan’s new nickname is Yin.” Yixing cheekily grinned. Minseok stared at Yixing before nodding his head in confirmation.

~

“What?!” Minseok jaw dropped as he heard the news from Yi fan’s mouth. Yi fan raised an eyebrow from Minseok’s reaction while Yixing was giggling.

“Really Yin? We’re going to South Korea? When?” Yixing asks with a playful smile. Yi fan glared at Yixing before replying.

“Will you stop calling me Yin?!” Yi fan hissed and glared daggers at Yixing. Yixing stuck his tongue out and teased.

“Oh, come on! I know you like the Yin nickname!”

“Wha-? Why yo-“

“So when will we go there, Yi Fan?” Minseok asks in between before a war of bickering will start. Yi fan voice softens as he replied.

“Two weeks after. Our family have already paid the tickets and find us an apartment to stay in. So, both of you don’t have to worry.” Yi fan answered back as he takes a sip of his coffee that was abandoned on top of his table.

Yixing jumps on Yi fan’s bed and started to toss his body from side to side and earned a scolding from the owner.

Yixing pouted before grinning cheekily. Minseok sighed and face-palmed himself before letting his mind take off to think about the sudden decision of the Wu family together with Kim and Zhang family of sending them to South Korea if they were doing fine in China.

A sudden wave of pain attacks Lay as the memories suddenly occupies his mind. 3 memories flashback in his mind as he looked at Xiumin with pain in his face as he clutches his hair harder. The sudden wave of pain in his mind could make his brain explode because of the unbearable pain he is feeling, his breathing shortens and soon, he blacks out-dropping the ice cream on the ground.

Panic rose in Xiumin as he catches Lay. He looks at Lay’s pale-pained face; panic and guilt filled him. He lifted Lay and carried him back to Baekhyun’s house without wasting any second without knowing that Suho was with Lay.


Hi guys!

So this fic will be chaptered I guess? cherrylisa told me to make this chaptered because it seems 5  chpaters wouldn't fit. So from now on, this fic will be chaptered ^^

Thanks a lot guys , Love ya! <3