Chapter 4

Losing you once again.

Chapter 4: Long Lost Memories [2/3]


“Ah, thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Please do come again.” The lady in the counter beamed with a smile after she received the payment. Suho responded back with a smile.

Suho went out of the ice cream shop and went to the bench where he left Lay. As he arrived at the bench, his eyes widen in shock.

Lay wasn’t there.

“Lay? Lay?! Lay?!!” Suho called out around the area. He earned some looks from the people as he was causing a ruckus and noise.

Suho didn’t care, he needs to find Lay. Then, he saw a familiar ice cream on the ground; then it hit in his mind. The ice cream on the ground was the ice cream Lay was holding awhile ago.

“This is Lay’s ice cream...where is he?” He glances around in attempt to sight his boyfriend. But it seems Lay wasn’t anywhere.

 He left the area; dropping his ice cream together with the chocolate-mint ice cream on the ground.

~*~

Today was the day where the three of them will depart from the home to go to South Korea to study and befriend new people in there.

Their parents decided to send them off in order for them to learn a very important lesson; a lesson that every single person needs to learn.

“Have you packed your things? You know that you can’t forget anything, right? Do you have your toothbrush? Your toothpaste? Your pants, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, pants, shorts, boxers, swe-“ Yi fan was cut off when Yixing yelled at him.

“I got all of it! You don’t need to say it twice! You gave me a list! And I already check it five times! So you don’t have to tell me anymore! I’m not that forgetful, you know.” Yixing sighed in frustration.

He was getting annoyed by the repeated talking and reminders of Yi fan. He was getting frustrated day by day when Yi fan kept on repeating the same sentence every single day.

And now he has this tiny patience left. One more sentence, reminding him about his things, he swears his best friend will get it from him.

A sly smirk appeared on Yi fan’s face. A smirk showing that he had a thing to say again. And that didn’t go unnoticed to Yixing when his eyes were already glaring at the older.

“What is it now?” Yixing’s tone was calm yet low. It was the tone that he uses when he’s angry and annoyed and the person who snaps his patience wouldn’t be able to get away from his wrath.

A chortle escaped from Yi fan’s mouth as he looks at Yixing with a matter-of-fact look.

“I’ve got one last thing to remind you...where is your passport?”

Yixing blinked.

“.”

~

“Yixing...before we go...I want you to know that I love you very much, okay?” Minseok placed his hands on Yixing’s shoulder.

Yixing’s eyes widen in shock and surprise from the confession he heard from his best friend. He wasn’t expecting this from him, after all the time and days that they spent, he wasn’t expecting Minseok to fall for him.

“I...I...”Yixing stammered. He couldn’t find any words to say after the confession. How would he be able to say that he doesn’t feel anything for the older? That he couldn’t return the older’s feeling? How?

Minseok smiled warmly at him and shakes his head.

“I can wait...”

~

“Woah...is this South Korea? I never knew this place was beautiful! It was even more beautiful than in the T.V.” Yixing eyes glimmered in happiness as he looks around the open area. They just got out from Incheon Airport and went to take a tour around the place.

He wasn’t expecting this place was beautiful and all. Minseok was beside him, his eyes also glimmering in amazement as he looks around the place together with Yixing.

“Woah...”

Both of them look like children who have been given a lollipop by their mother. Kris sighed at their behaviour and pretends that he doesn’t know them as he noticed that there were people looking at the two.

“Oh, boy...”

“Woah...”

~*~

“I’m back...” Yi fan announced as he entered their apartment. Yixing heard him from his room and stood up from his bed and went out of his room and approached Yi fan, who dropped his body at the couch.

“So how did it go? The meeting between you and the director of the school?” Yixing asks as he sat beside Yi fan. Yi fan ruffled his hair before sighing in fatigue.

“Nothing, we just talked some few things and he gave me the books that is needed and a map of the school campus. He told me some details about the School’s Kingkas and Queenkas...and also he told me that our class will be Class A-1 together with some Kingkas of the school and some other things.” Yi fan uttered before gesturing Yixing that he would tell the other details later. Yixing nodded his head and a bright smile was plastered in his face as he went back to his room and started to think the days that are to follow.

~

Riing~ Riing~

Yixing groans as his phone continues to ring. He searched for his phone and once he got it, he threw it at the soft wall. He doesn’t need to be disturbed now. He needs sleep and sleep he will get.

But his phone continued to ring.

Riing~ Riing~

Yixing growled in annoyance, his eyes shot open. He sat up and ruffled his hair-missing looking at his alarm clock.

Riing~ Riing~

He hissed at the phone as he glared at it. He got up from bed and went to the not-scratched phone.

“Aren’t you tough?” Yixing mumbled as he examines his phone and was amused as he saw no scratch by the fact that he threw it on the soft wall.

He opened his phone and answered the call.

“Yeah?”

“Yixing...you know what time it is now, right?” Minseok’s voice was heard. Confusion struck Yixing as he was puzzled by the question Minseok asked him.

“What? What time is it? And where are you anyway?” Yixing asks, confused. A deep chuckle resonated in his ears as he knew Yi fan is with him.

A sigh was he heard before his eyes widen in surprise after the sigh.

“You know that it’s 7 in the morning and you have 30 minutes left. And you ask where I am? I’m with Yi fan...going to school.”

“WHAT?!!”


Gosh...it's been how may weeks O_O....sorry for making you guys wait! I'm really sorry *bows* Well, i hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading ^^