Chapter 8

Good and Broken

"And Dongwoon said I went to his house." You told ISeul, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong what you had learnt about L.Joe over lunch.

Dongwoo grinned, "Someone got it ON!" he punched the air as Hoya and Iseul sent him death glares.

"I'm pretty sure noona and that man didn't do anything bad, she would have been underage at the time, no?" Sungjong said matter-of-factly.

You nodded immediately. "Yeah, no way would something like that happen!"

"Well, you wouldn't know now, would you? Maybe thats why you forgot everything! Scarred by the fact that-"

"Enough." Hoya stuffed a piece of chicken into Dongwoo's mouth as Sungjong and his cousin snickered.

You sighed deeply, you really wanted to figure out who this L.Joe boy was, and why the heck did Daniel join TeenTop? *Probably because he thught that I ditched him first...* You scolded yourself mentally as you sipped your drink.

----------------------

"Mrs Kim!" L.Joe called out into the restaurant. "Mrs Kim?"

"Sorry, we're closed right now..." A frail voice sounded from the kitchen. "We'll be open in about twenty minutes, you may want to head somewhere else if you're hungry..."

"Mrs Kim!" L.Joe ran into the kitchen, "Its me! Byunghun! Your nephew? I'm back!"

"Byung...Hun...? Ah, Byunghun! Hello, what are you doing here?"

"Just popping by, I'll be moving back here for a while, so I thought I could help out here if you needed extra hands."

Mrs Kim smiled at the tall blonde. "Any help is appreciated...especially since ~~~~~ left here 2 years ago to go to Seoul..."

L.Joe blinked, had you not come back to greet the woman who brought you up? "I saw her yesterday though, with that 'Infinite' trash." He nearly spat out their name.

"Byunghun, what did I tell you about calling other people names?" Mrs Kim chided. "Anyway, those boys are nice, and occasionally help pick my produce for me, unlike some other group that barely even comes other than to eat and eat..." She hinted at TeenTop.

"I did tell them that you needed help!" L.Joe protested, "And its not like they ate for free..."

Mrs Kim chuckled, "You youngsters get flustered way too easily...now whats this about seeing ~~~~~ yesterday? Her uncle came and told me specifically that she would not be coming back until her memory is-" The old lady gasped as she realised what she had let out. "Nevermind, her uncle said she would be staying with him in Seoul and would not be coming back at all."

L.Joe narrowed his eyes, his aunt was about to say someting that seemed very important...he needed to find out what. "She doesn't remember anything about me or you for that matter." He started to get plates to set tables with.

"Well, its okay, I don't expect her to remember much of her life in Busan since it has been quite tragic..."

"Well, why didn't anyone even tell me she left!" L.Joe kicked the doors of the kitchen open in a rage. *And she was upset that I left her!* He fumed as he set the tableware down.