Chapter 4

Good and Broken

"BANG!" The doors to the warehouse slammed open as Dongwoo burst into the old storage building. "~~~~~!!!!" He shouted, looking around for you. Suddenly, he caught the TeenTop members surrounding you. "Oi! ~~~~~! Lets go!" He yelled as they turned to face him.

"Oh lookie here...Dongwoo the 'Hero' has arrived." Minsoo spat on the ground as he approached Dongwoo. "We were just offering a place in our lineup for ~~~~~."

Dongwoo stalked past Minsoo and helped you to your feet. "~~~~~, lets go."

"B-but...Daniel..." You managed to speak in a strangled voice. Your one and only best friend, whom you had promised to stick with, had left you hanging out dry to join your rival dance group, TeenTop. *WHY?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"~~~~~, this is Sungjong, our new member." Hoya introduced you to the blonde kid. "He's a year younger than you, so you can boss him around."

"Ah...Where is Junsu oppa?" You asked, looking around the park.

"Hyung went to get drinks with Woohyun hyung!" Sungjong cheerfully told you. 

"Oh...Thank you. Uh...Could you tell him to wait here for me? I need to go somewhere..." You trailed off.

Dongwoo took your hand, "Hoya, Sungjong, I'll go with her first. If Junsu hyung comes back, just tell him to go there."

"Dongwoo oppa....Wae?!" You looked up at him with confused eyes. "Why did Daniel join them?!" 

"Calm down, ~~~~~...I'm sure he's still the same Daniel you knew. Its just...maybe he wanted to have his own say. I mean, he and Ricky are pretty close. You have to admit that." You arrived at the cemetry. "~~~~~, I'll bring you to their graves. We cleaned them up for you already, but you should still pay your respects."

*Umma, Appa, I'm sorry for having to move away from our home in Busan. I promise to be a good daughter and to grow up strong. I hope that I also can regain my confidence and speak publicly once again.* You silently talked to your parents for a long while with Dongwoo patiently waiting beside you. This was the first time in two years since you left Busan for Seoul, and it was the first time anyone else had accompanied you instead of Daniel.

"I'm done oppa. I think Junsu oppa must be feeling tired already. Lets go find him." You quietly told the red head next to you.

Dongwoo gladly patted your shoulder and bowed towards the graves before leading you back to the entrance of the cemetry, where Junsu, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungjong were waiting.


"Ah! ~~~~~-ah! Do you want to stay over for the night?" Junsu cheerfully grinned and waved to you. "Hoya-gun offered us his place for the night, since its getting dark out."

Hoya stood by Junsu and nodded. "I have an extra room, you can sleep there and I'll use the couch while hyung can use my room."

"No! I'll use the couch!" Junsu exclaimed. 

"Won't the others be worried though?" You asked uncertainly. *Although I have a feeling Changmin-oppa will be happy.*

"Nah, I called Chunnie already." Junsu winked.

"Yeah! ~~~~~ should stay for the night!" Sungjong jumped up and down excitedly. "We can show you our new dance routine!!"

Woohyun nodded, smiling his charming smile at you. How could you rufuse?