Chapter 3

Good and Broken

Your POV

I ran towards the park that was once my secret hideout. DongWoo was catching up behind me. And quick.

"~~~~~!!!" I heard as I rushed past shophouses selling flowers and whatnot for Valentines.

*Crap you stupid legs! Run faster!* I glanced behind me. That idiot Jang DongWoo was about three meters away. *Damn.*

I steered away from the park, headed towards an old abandoned building. Without thinking twice, I rushed into the blackness of the interior, hoping that DongWoo would go the other way.

Panting. I slumped to the floor. *I didn't think they'd see me....*

"Well well well! Look who we have here, if it isn't ~~~~~~~. What're you doing? Showing up at our practice area?" A tall muscular boy stood in front of me.

*MinSoo...?* I gulped and stared back.

"Cat got you tongue?" MinSoo laughed. "Since you're here, might as well introduce you to our new members."

"That's KiKwang," MinSoo motioned for someone to step out. A slender boy with nerdy glasses stepped into the light and waved. "Hi! I'm KiKwang." he smiled.

Rolling my eyes, I muttered, "And that was spastic..."

"ChangJo and Ricky left for USA competitions so I've got Niel." MinSoo smirked. "And we have a spot for you."

*Niel? My best friend?!? And now he's my rival?!?*

"Hey ~~~~~~~~" Niel came out. His hair had blond highlights and I admit he looked cool.

"Hi..." I managed to mumble out. I had no intention of ever seeing them again.

"Aw, you sad?" MinSoo taunted. "Don't worry. We'll leave you. For now."

-----

Outside, DongWoo had stopped running. *. Did she go into the warehouse? That pabo! It's Teen Top's!*

-----

"Hey hyung, where's JunSu and Maddi?" JaeJoong asked as he returned home.

"Went with JunSu to Busan to see her parents." YunHo replied, sieving through his phone messages.

"Oh, but...when are they returning?"

"Dunno. He took the Mazda." YunHo shrugged.

"SAY WHATTTTT?" ChangMin yelled.

"What? I let him drive the Mazda!" YunHo looked irritated at his DongSaeng.

"It's mine!"

"No. It's ours." YooChun looked equally annoyed.

"But I wanted to use it!!" The Maknae whined.

"Well too bad. Now shut up." JaeJoong walked into the music room.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

Arhhhh I'm so late....I had a lot of trouble with the plot, I dont know where to go with itttttt....TT.TT