Chapter 7

Good and Broken

"Hey guys, I'm back." L.Joe walked into the forlorn warehouse. "Guys...?"

"LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA~" Heavy beats resounded as soon as he finished his sentence. 

"YAH!" L.Joe screamed. "TURN THE RUKUS OFF!"

Immediately, the music was switched off and footsteps came rushing from the second floor.

"BYUNGHUN-HYUNG! YOU'RE BACK!!" Niel grinned at L.Joe before giving him a bone-crushing hug.

"Byunghun!!" Even Minsoo broke into a rare, sincere smile.

"Hi Byunghun!" Kikwang waved and grinned from behind Minsoo.

"America was great guys! I got you guys some stuff too. Hey, those two aren't back yet?" L.Joe looked around the warehouse for Changjo and Ricky. "They doing chores or something?"

"Nah, those slackers are probably chilling in America at the moment. They went there a month ago for some dance-off and they got into the finals which is about a month from now." Niel sighed. "Lucky asses."

"Kwang, why are you here anyway?" L.Joe ignored Niel.

"Well, technically, my stage name shall be Chunji, but I'm here cause my cousin here, wanted a little extra help for the annual Dance-Offs." Minsoo fist-bumped his older relative.

"Smooth, Minsoo." L.Joe approved. "Hey, something funny happened when I was walking to my house last night...~~~~~ didn't know me and claimed she had no idea who i was." He looked at his friends, searching for an answer.

Niel opened his mouth, "Did you introduce yourself?"

"BABO!" Minsoo roared at the new addition. "He's her boyfriend! Don't you know that? Since you're like, her good friend and whatnot?"

"SHE NEVER ONCE MENTIONED BYUNGHUN-HYUNG!" Niel yelled as Minsoo hit his head. "She said she hated guys!"

L.Joe blinked. *Wait...did I approach the wrong girl? No, it HAD to be ~~~~~. But, she claimed she doesn't know me and made it clear to Niel YEARS AGO that she didn't date?!* "Niel-ah, when did she leave Busan again?"

"About 2 to 3 years back..."

"Okay. Thanks. See you guys later, I gotta girl to find." L.Joe went back out into the burning sunshine. *~~~~~, you better remember who the heck I am, I don't wanna have to take drastics measures...*

-------------------------

"So you're saying that you have no idea who Mrs Kim or L.Joe...is?" Junhyung blinked as you explained the entire situation out for the BEAST members. 

You shook your head vigourously.

"This is almost funny..." Dongwoon started to chuckle but stopped once Dujun gave him a look. "I mean, forgetting Mrs Kim is hard enough since she's that old ha...old lady, but your own boyfriend!"

"He isn't my boyfriend if I don't know him..." You said silently.

"Then how the heck did he know you?" Hyunseung tried to piece the information together.

"Thats why she came, you head." Junhyung rolled his eyes. "You know practically everyone here."

"True..." Hyunseung mused. "L.Joe I know, but Byunghun is probably his real name, and I don't have any information on that part of him.

"Okay, then what do you know?" Dujun urged.

"Well, L.Joe is a dancer," Hyunseung earned himself glares around the table. "Look, I'm starting from the beginning, so stop glaring at me!" He regained his composure. "L.Joe, or Byunghun as you claim he told you was his name, is a dancer. He came out here about 5 years back for some reason, family I presume, and, according to you, ~~~~~, worked at Mrs Kim's place for a while. Long enough for him to make friends at least. He joined TeenTop as a dancer officially a year later and left for America 2 years back for studying purposes and is now back."

"THATS ALL YOU KNOW?" Dujun exclaimed. "YOU SAID YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE!"

"That. Is a lie then." Hyunseung shrugged. 

"HYUNSEUNG..."

Hyunseung looked up at the leader of BEAST. "Okay, okay, calm down...L.Joe is still 'new' since I rarely see or hear about him for that matter, but anywho, he seems pretty nice, and if Dongwoon seems to know about his relationships, why doesn't HE have to say anything?"

"Fine!" Dongwoon glared at his hyung. "I knew they were together because Kikwang said that L.Joe told him that he and ~~~~~ were together! And I...sort of...stalked them..."

Junhyung's eyes lit up, "What happened?"

"They went back to his house-"

Dujun covered your ears, "ENOUGH!" He roared, much to Junhyung's amusement.