Chapter 1

Good and Broken

A loud bang echoed through the silent night. Screams from mother and daughter were heard as two figures jumped from the second-floor window of a house in Busan. The mother grabbed the hands of the daughter and pulled her towards the road. Suddenly, a screech and another bang.

"UMMA!" the young girl cried as the older woman lay motionless on the ground.

You shot up from your bed. *That dream again*.

"Mmph. ~~~~?" YunHo groggily sat up. "You okay?" he asked, worry crossing his face.

You nodded your head. "Yah. Lights are off. Speak." YunHo said quietly while staring at you in the darkness.

You swallowed hard. You didn't like talking to people after the accident. Ever so softly, you spoke out. "I'm fine...just another bad dream..."

YunHo pulled you down beneath the covers again. "Oppa will always be here for you. Now sleep..." You closed your eyes, grateful that YunHo had allowed you to share a bed with him when you had these nightmares.

----------------------------------------

A loud clanging from downstairs woke you up. YunHo was nowhere to be found. The bed you shared with him was messily made up on one side. You shook your head and started re-doing the mess YunHo made.

"Morning SUNSHINE~!" YooChun opened the door. "How are you?"

You turned to face him, smiled and semi-bowed. "Morning."

Grinning, YooChun went to the next room. "JUNSUUUUUUU!!!!!!" A loud thump. "GET UPPPPPPP!" A loud groan. "IT'S SUNDAYYYYYYY!!!" A loud slap.

"Shut up hyung. It's nine in the morning." came JunSu's bad morning voice.

You giggled to yourself before making your way downstairs. *Seems like a normal Sunday morning to me*

"Morning ~~~~~~." ChangMin greeted you as he slid down the banister. "Jae hyung, what's for breakfast??"

"Uhm. Bacon, bacon, bacon and an egg."

ChangMin pushed up his glasses. "Your jokes Jae hyung."

"Just eat." came the snark reply. "Hey ~~~~~, what's up? Made you some pancakes!" JaeJoong held up a plate filled with waffles. *Someone's in a good mood...*

You gratefully accepted the plate of food, muttering a soft 'Thank You' to JaeJoong who grinned like an idiot, and plonked next to ChangMin on sofa in front of the TV. ChangMin rolled his eyes before he moved to the floor. *She's spoiling even my Sunday breakfast?* He grabbed the remote for the TV and turned it on. A music bank re-run was playing on KBS world.

SNSD was on that day. You quickly turned around to see JaeJoong dancing along. Unfortunately, he caught you staring and glared. You drew a zip over your lips and JaeJoong turned around muttering something about privacy.

YunHo walked into the kitchen. "Mornin'."

"Yo YunHo, eggs? Or bacon? Or both??"

YunHo rolled his eyes. "Both. Duh. Idiot."

"For an idol, you're crude." JaeJoong pouted.

Suddenly, a crash from upstairs boomed throughout the house.

"KIM JUNSU! PARK YOOCHUN!" YunHo bellowed. "I DON'T CARE
WHAT THE HECK YOU TWO ARE
DOING BUT GET BOTH YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE NOW!" His face turned red from shouting.

JaeJoong and ChangMin started to snicker but were silenced when YunHo gave them a death glare.

YooChun and JunSu dragged their feet down the stairs dramatically. "Sire, you called?" JunSu acted as if he was summoned to court.

"What happened?" YunHo growled out

"Just go up and see for yourself? A broken bed." YooChun smirked.

"WHAT DID YOU TOO DO?" JaeJoong screeched at them.

"Jesus, hyung, please. Be quiet." YooChun placed a hand on his hip and looked towards the ceiling. "God help me live through today." he prayed.

YunHo stormed upstairs to see the situation.

"Morning ~~~~~!" JunSu smiled at you.

You smiled back and tip-toed. "What did you two do?"

"Secret." JunSu grinned.

"Yeahhhhh. Secret. You two are so couple-ish. Belch. Go away." YooChun rolled his eyes.