Chapter 5

Angel

 

Sorry if you guys thought this story was confusing Orz. To make it up to you, here's a short chapter for you guys. I hope this clarifies some of your doubts.


 

He was banished from heaven after Kris found out that he was toying with the humans' feelings. He was supposed to be a Guardian Angel, like you and I, but was expelled from the Academy after this incident. They had an empty slot in the school so you got accepted” He explained.

 

B-But, even if he is, what's so wrong with us being together?”

 

Luhan, you have to understand. It's for your own good. If Kris finds out, he'll banish you from heaven. Then you can never go back to heaven again” I stood there, mouth agape in shock. XiuMin pat my back a few times, before exitting the room. What should I do...

 

The next day...

 

Luhan, get up!! We're going to be late for school!!” I groaned, taking a glimpse at the clock. 6.30am...

 

We? Since when did you study at my school?” I asked XiuMin, barely opening my eyes.

 

Since today. I'm here to protect you” He told me, tugging at my blanket. With a sudden burst of force, the blanket flew off the bed, onto the floor. I stood up hesitantly, walking towards the bathroom to freshen up.

 

XiuMin's POV

 

The walk to school was a silent one, with not much talking or playing around. It was mostly me listening to my iPod or Luhan texting away on his phone.

 

So, what's your class?” Luhan asked, breaking the silence. I removed my earpieces.

 

1-I, same as you. Anyway, where's-”

 

LUHAN!!” I heard someone scream at the top of his lungs.

 

Oh, hi Sehun” Sehun?... I paused and looked over to Luhan, who was grinning from ear to ear. He ran towards a brown-haired boy. They started chatting away for a few minutes but it felt like hours to me. I can't take this anymore.

 

Ahem Ahem” I cleared my throat, making my presence noticable. Luhan turned around shyly, grabbing my wrist and leading me to Sehun.

 

This is XiuMin, my best friend” He introduced. This kid...

 

I'm Sehun. Nice to meet you” Sehun stretched out his hand. Being polite, I returned his handshake. Sehun then turned to Luhan.

 

Luhan, do you want to go to-”

 

He'll pass. We have a project to work on, right?” You better turn him down Luhan... I linked arms with him, refusing to let go as I knew he would just run to Sehun and never look back. He glared at me, giving me a what-the-hell face. However, he surrended a few seconds later.

 

Yeah, I'm busy later. How about-” Don't you dare... I stepped on his foot, making him shriek in pain. He was on the verge of tears but still smiled, trying not to show anyone that it actually hurt. I pretended to look at my watch, acting like I was in shock.

 

Oh, look at the time now. Better get going or we'll be late. Okay. See you. Bye” Before Sehun could even say a proper 'Goodbye', I dragged Luhan along towards the other end of the school.

 

Yah!! What are you doing?!” He asked, making me release grip.

 

I'm helping you stay away from Sehun. That boy's just plain trouble” I replied, dusting my jacket.

 

We'll just be friends, nothing more, nothing less” Luhan assured me, flashing his adorable smile. Luhan... You know I can't stand your cuteness, right? I sighed, ruffling through his hair.

 

Fine, you can befriend him. But don't get too close, okay?” He nodded frantically.

 

Now, let's go to class, shall we?” I held his hand, strolling towards class.