Chapter 12

Angel

 

YAH!! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF WEIRD E?! CAUSE IF YOU ARE, I CAN TELL YOU 100% THAT I-”

 

SHHHHHHH. It's just me” I looked up. Luhan?

 

What do you want?” I shot him a disgusted look and he clearly wasn't happy about it.

 

Do you... By chance...” He played around with his fingers. “Know someone called Kris?”

 

Luhan's POV

 

N-No, why did you ask?” He seemed a little flustered by my question.

 

Are you sure? Because-”

 

SEHUNN!!! WHERE ARE Y- Ehh? Luhan? You're here too?” A tan-skinned boy came up to me.

 

Do I know you?” No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't recall a single thing about him.

 

You forgot me?” The boy smirked. “Sehun, what's wrong with this guy?” Se... Hun? His name sounded so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. First the necklace, now this. I really have to do my research on him.

 

Jongin, I think we should go now” The said boy grabbed his friend by the wrist and ran away. That was strange...

 

Back at the dorm...

 

... baozi. Lulu? Why are you spacing out again?” Xiumin waved a hand in front of my face which interrupted my thoughts.

 

H-Huh? What?” Xiumin laughed at my ignorance.

 

You really don't know, do you?”

 

What?” This made me even more confused.

 

Geez. You've been ignoring me ever since you came back. Do you not love me anymore?” The overly-dramatic bun held a hand over his mouth, widening his eyes until it resembled those of an owl.

 

I never loved you and never will. Now go back to eating your baozi”

 

Love you too” He grinned goofily and stuffed a dumpling into his mouth.

 

Xiumin, you are my best friend right? 我最好的朋友?”

 

Of course. I'm the only one who can actually stand you” I slapped the back of his head, making bits of meat fly out of his mouth.

 

EWWWWWWWWWWW” I wiped the food on my pants onto the floor. “Anyway, back to the main point. You know Kris has this huggeee book of angel names right? Past and present?”

 

Yeah, what about it?”

 

Well... Can you get it for me? PLEEASE?” I gave him my best puppy-eyes and pouted, making him scream in disgust.

 

I would if I could... But you have to go through Tao first. The book is with him. God knows why Kris gave it to him in the first place”

 

Okay, thanks~”

 

WAIT LU-” But before he could finish, I was out of the room.

 

In Tao's room

 

TAOOOOOO!!! PWEEASSEEE?” I tried my aegyo on him, but it failed miserably.

 

NO. Kris would kill me if I gave it to you. And plus, my buing buing would win over your deer 'cuteness'”

 

Kris always falls for your buing buing, so there's a lesser chance of him staying mad at you” I pleaded but Tao still wouldn't allow it.

 

C'mon...Why do you even care about Kris? If we didn't know better, I would think you were in LOOVEE with him” I swore I saw Tao's cheeks turn pink.

 

W-What are you s-saying?”

 

Hmm... Now that I think about it, you and Kris normally go out without the rest of us and when you return home, you guys are normally all giggly and-”

 

WHAT?!!!!! I-I'm n-not in love with him”

 

Says the blushing panda. Anyway, lend me the book and I'll help you buy a Gucci bag”

 

Two”

 

One”

 

Three”

 

ONE”

 

FOUR”

 

FINE!!!” Tao simply smirked and flung me a huge book with the word 'Angel' written on top. Great. Now to find 'S'........ Ah!! Here it is. I looked through the different names. 'Sandeul, Sangchu, Saem...' Here, Sehun.

 

Name: Oh Sehun

Age: 18

Data: Taemin's guardian angel for 2 years.

Did relatively well.

Passed preliminary selection

Started toying with humans' emotions

Banished to Earth

Position: Angel Fallen (Wind)

 

I gasped, it all came back to me. Sehun's a fallen angel? No wonder he was so familiar. My head started throbbing and spinning. Images flashed before my eyes, images of him and me. My head hurt, the pain wouldn't stop and my heart rate accelerated. Oh Sehun...

 

TAOO!! I GOT YOU YOUR- Holy crap” These were the last things I heard, before my mind completely went a blank.


I hope this was okay. Just finished my exams yesterday and uploaded it to celebrate~~ WOOTS XD