Chapter 2

Angel

 

The next day...

 

Let's see... I peered my head out of the pillar and caught sight of Jongin. He was walking down the streets of Myeongdong, snacking on some ddeobokki. I guess he's safe for now... Nodding my head in contentment, I closely trailed behind him.

 

Oh!” I felt a hand land on my shoulder. Just then, I turned around, my eyes met with another.

 

Annyeong~” The same perfect face was staring back at me. It's him again... I stood there, stunned as I felt a wave of heat gush up to my cheeks at the mere skin contact. He was so much more beautiful than I last remembered. From his round, black eyes to his slender lips, it was all a masterpiece.

 

You okay?”

 

Uh, yeah, h-hi” I slowly waved back at him, trying to avoid any eye contact.

 

I'm TheHun, Oh Sehun” He stuck out his hand and I shook it in response, unwilling to let go.

 

I-I'm L-Luhan”

 

What are you doing here?” I asked, snapping out of my trance. Sehun looked down at his hand, still linked with mine. Oh, right... And with that, I released my grip.

 

I'm meeting Jongin here, want to follow us?” He flashed me a smile, pointing at a small food stand.

 

N-No thanks, I-I'll get going now” I ran towards a nearby cafe, taking a seat next to the window. Sehun... Interesting name... I giggled to myself secretly, taking out my phone.

 

What would you like to drink?” I heard a voice come from above.

 

One Latte. Thank you, Kyung... Soo” I read his nametag closely. What an interesting name... He grinned at me, writing down my order. He then proceeded to put the piece of paper on the counter. I stared down at my phone, engrossed in the game I was playing.

 

What are you doing here?” I heard a voice from above. Xiu Min...

 

Oh, hi” I smiled, looking up from my phone.

 

Aren't you supposed to keep an eye on Jongin? What are you doing here?”

 

Neh, he'll be fine. He's with... A friend” I giggled at the thought of Sehun, his beauty was just too overwhelming.

 

Oooohhh~ Who's the friend? Why are you so happy?” He nudged me, making me turn hot pink. Should I tell Xiu Min? He's a really close friend... It was true. Ever since I met him at the Angel Academy, we have been best friends ever since and he knew every single one of my secrets. What's the harm of it?

 

I-It's... Sehun”

 

S-Sehun?” He seemed to be in shock, eyes widened as those of owls'.

 

Yeah, why? Do you know him?” There was a tone of excitement in my voice.

 

L-Luhan-”

 

Here's your latte” Kyungsoo put the drink on the table, smiling and bowing as he wandered off. I turned back to Xiu Min, anticipating his reply.

 

Yes?” I asked, eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. He opened his mouth, continuing with his sentence. Just then, his phone rang and he stared at the text message nervously.

 

I have to go now. Just... Stay away from him” And with that, he took off. What? Why did he say that? I looked at the door with curiosity, trying to figure out his words. Something must have happened between them... I grabbed my drink, sipping it slowly.

 

Mind if I sit here?” I looked up and speak of the devil, Sehun was there.

 

N-No. What are you doing here? W-Weren't you with Jongin?” He politely smiled at me, pulling the seat.

 

Why? Don't you want me here?” He then proceeded to pout at me cutely.

 

N-NO!! Just that...” I sighed, thinking of words to say.

 

Anyway, want to meet me after school tomorrow? We could go for some bubble tea, if you wanted to” I nodded, grinning at him with a wide smile.

 

Great, pass me your phone” I did as told. He fiddled with the keyboard for a while and passed the phone back to me.

 

Now you have my number, we'll keep in contact. See you in school~” He waved goodbye and walked out of the door.