Chapter 6

Angel

 

Sehun's POV

 

Who was that? I felt a tinge of unease in my heart starting to grow bigger. Why should I care anyway? I'm only with Luhan for the money... It's not like I- No, Sehun, stop. I mentally thumped myself in the head, staring at the currently-leaving Luhan's back view. Maybe he's not that bad after all. I smirked, ready to leave for class.

 

Isn't that your Luhan? Who's he with?” I felt someone nudge me. I turned around, only to find a creepishly smiling “Cheshire Cat”. What do you want Chanyeol...

 

Shut up. And talk about your Baekhyun first” I pointed in the far distance. Baekhyun was currently laughing and chatting happily with another scary-looking boy. He had huge bags under his eyes, much like a panda. It was actually kinda cute. Anyway, back to Chanyeol. His smile dropped, as he appeared a little angered by the sight.

 

Is someone jealous?” I teased, pinching his glowing-red cheeks.

 

N-No. Of course not” He tried to smile but I could tell it was forced, with a hint of jealousy somewhere. “Let's go” He continued, dragging me to Baekhyun.

 

Hi Baekkie” He immediately greeted, pulling Baekhyun to his side. This kid... Even though he was older than me, I couldn't help but think of him as a small child. I chuckled under my breath, not wanting to get discovered. “Who's this?” His tone suddenly turned into a serious one as he faced the seemingly-frightened other.

 

I-I'm Tao. Nice to meet you” He reached his hand out.

 

Chanyeol” He shook it, hesitantly of course, and turned his vision to Baekhyun.

 

Shouldn't we get going?” He grabbed the poor Bacon Baekhyun and led him home.

 

Sorry for my friend's rude behaviour. See you tomorrow?” I apologised to Tao, following behind the couple.

 

Who was that?” Chanyeol asked Baek, pouting at the same time.

 

Tao, my classmate. Did you know he learnt Wushu?”

 

Then what were you two doing together?”

 

I was assigned to be his buddy for the next few days. He's new to the school”

 

Great, just what I wanted. Another guy close to my Bacon” I snickered at the bickering couple. They were arguing during the entire journey to class and I just simply ignored them, although it was hard with all the occasional screaming and things like that. They're so annoying sometimes... But in a cute way.

 

Zzzzzzz. Zzzzzzz. I took out my phone, reading the message displayed on screen.

 

From: Luhan

To: Sehun

 

About earlier... I'm sorry for my friend's behaviour. Anyway... I was thinking if it was alright to meet at the park after school? We could go for bubble tea then.

 

I unconsciously started grinning. I felt my stomach do flips, over and over again. What's happening? The heat must've gotten to me. I touched my forehead, making sure I wasn't getting a fever.

 

... Right Sehun?” Chanyeol turned to me. In shock, I jumped.

 

W-What?”

 

Ooohhh, Sehunnie's blushing~ What happened?” Baekhyun continued. That's what I wanted to know...

 

Sehunnie?” I asked, not used to that nickname.

 

Sehunnie?! Sehunnie?! Really?” Chanyeol asked, clearly out of jealousy. Pfft... At least I managed to distract these two. I took out my phone, replying to Luhan's text.

 

From: Sehun

To: Luhan

 

Sure, it's a date :)

 

HEY!!! DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME MISTER!!” Chanyeol's voice snapped me out of my trance. Huh? I then noticed the huge gap between the two of them. I sighed, kids...


 

YAH!! WAIT FOR ME!!!” I screamed, trying to catch up with Chanyeol.


Yay!! A little BaekYeol for you guys :) I won't be able to update for quite a while... With exams and stuff. Orz But anyway, hope you enjoy XD