Chapter 8

Angel

 

Luhan's POV

 

At Sehun's house...

 

Wow!! This is your house?” I exclaimed, clearly awed by the huge chandelier that hung in the middle of the living room. It reminded me so much of heaven.

 

Yeah. Pretty big, isn't it?” He flung his key onto the other side of the coffee table.

 

Pretty big?! IT'S HUGEE!!!” I bounced around the house, overly-excited by the littlest things. I never knew Sehun was this wealthy...

 

Come here” He pushed open the door to a dance studio. I nodded, following him and entering the studio.

 

Aish...” He pushed my bangs to the side, flashing me a toothy grin.

 

It was blocking your eyes. Better?”

 

Y-Yeah” I felt a wave of heat gush up to my cheeks, making me turn hot pink. Damn... Snap out of it Luhan!!! For the last few days, I would always find myself sneaking glances at him and smiling at even the smallest things he does. His texts, calls and even he, himself were part of my daily life. Then, one day, it struck me. I was in love.

 

Are you coming in?”

 

E-Eh... Yeah” I scurried past the door, putting my bag on the bench.

 

So... What's your dance project?”

 

I have to learn the dance of “Only One” by BoA...” He paused, glancing through a stack of CDs. “Ah!! Here it is” He slot the disc into a CD player.

 

So... What do you want me to do?” I asked, swinging my legs around.

 

Be my dance partner”

 

What-”

 

My old partner sprained her ankle and can't do the dance with me... So, I asked you to substitute her. We need to get the filming down by today. You do know the song right?”

 

BoA's Only One? That sounds familiar... I pondered hard for a while, until I realised it was the song Lay danced to back in heaven. I guess watching him dance to it 24/7 helped me memorise all the moves.

 

I'm done setting up the camera- Lu... You okay?” I jumped, shocked at the sudden voice coming from the side.

 

Y-Yeah” I nodded.

 

Good, now let's start practicing shall we?” He pushed the “play” button. Oh god... How did it go? I stumbled over a few parts, but finally got the hang of it. This isn't so bad, right?

 

Wow, you're not a bad dancer”

 

The same can be said for you” I smiled and soon before we knew it, the song was over.

 

Thanks so much Lulu~ I owe you one” Lulu? I blushed, no one has ever called me that. I reached into my bag for a towel, wiping the sweat from my dripping face.

 

DAMNN!!!” A blood-curdling scream filled the room.

 

What happened?”

 

The lens was over the camera” He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. “C-Can we film it again? I mean, if it's not too much to ask...”

 

Sure!” I immediately lit up, ignoring the fact I was tired and weak from my limbs. The song filled the room in no time and I could feel my legs go weak. Remember the steps Luhan, don't concentrate on your legs. However, noot looking out for my steps, I tripped and accidentally launched myself straight onto Sehun.

 

Ouch!!”

 

I'm sooooo sorry!!” What did I just do?! I screwed up big time!!

 

It's okay” Sehun replied. I looked up, our eyes meeting for the first time in 5 minutes and I couldn't feel my body. I stayed there for a few seconds, admiring his features and refusing to move, until I felt Sehun wincing. Oh god... I tore my vision away, quickly getting up and dusting off my clothes.

 

W-Well... Y-You've got your v-video... I better g-get going now” I said, looking everywhere except at Sehun.

 

Uhmm... O-Okay...”

 

I reached for my bag, grabbing it and slinging it over my shoulder.

 

So... I'll just leave now”

 

Wait” I felt a tug on my wrist.