Chapter 3

Angel

 

In the dorm...

 

From: Sehun

 

To: Luhan

 

Hello Lulu :D Remember about our date tomorrow and don't be late, okay? ;)

 

8.49pm

 

I stared down at my phone, chuckling to myself. Lulu? I'd usually get mad if someone called me that but amazingly, I didn't. What if I... I mentally whacked the back of my head. Stop it Lulu- I mean Luhan. It's nothing. I couldn't stop my cheeks from turning pink.

 

Eh? Why's someone so happy... again?” Chen asked, thumping the back of my head. Ouch... That actually hurt.

 

Aish, I'm sure he's too busy wallowing in the pit of joy to bother about any of us” Lay said, gulping down his vitamin water.

 

T-That's not t-true” I hid my head behind a pillow, not wanting to show my currently blushing face to them. All I could hear around me were snickers and giggles. Damn it...

 

Forget about y-you guys, I-I'm going to s-sleep” And with that, I ran to my room.

 

From: Luhan

To: Sehun

 

How could I forget? Sleep well, okay? XD

 

8.55pm

 

To be honest, I was really looking forward for my “date” tomorrow. Especially since it was with Sehun.

 

L-Luhan, you're in here?”

 

Neh, Baozi hyung” I teased, pinching his cheeks as he pouted cutely. Awww... How much I want to eat you up.

 

Stop that!! Anyway, you have plans for tomorrow?” He asked, smacking away my hands.

 

Err... Why are you asking?” I knew he didn't like the fact I was getting so close to Sehun, he even told me to stay away. But how could I?

 

Kris wants to call us for a meeting. Apparently he wants to give us feedback on how we're doing so far”

 

But what about Sehun?” I mumbled to myself inaudibly, but XiuMin somehow heard it.

 

Sehun? You're not still seeing him are you?”

 

N-No, of course not. Why would I?” I answered nervously, hoping he wouldn't notice the flustered me.

 

Good, that boy is nothing but trouble...” Xiumin began whispering to himself under his breath, all I could make out was '... Kris... Banned... Fallen...' I sat there, scratching my head in confusion. Huh? What was he saying?

 

Anyway, gather here, tomorrow at 4pm. Be punctual or suffer the consequences of Kris” He interrupted my thoughts as he got off my bed. Flashing me a smile and greeting me 'goodnight', he exited the room.

 

Brrr~ Brrr~

 

From: Sehun

To: Luhan

 

Ahaha~ Good hyung, now go to bed early. More sleep is good for you.

 

Sent: 9.30pm

 

I nodded, even though no one was there, and went to bed immediately.

 

The next day...

 

Jongin must be here somewhere... I woke up 30 minutes later than usual, my alarm clock didn't go off as per normal. Thus, I missed the first lesson and lost track of Jongin. Now here I am, wandering around the halls like a lost puppy.

 

He's nothing to me, just let it go” I could hear a familiar voice from the deserted corridor. Sehun... I leapt in excitement, running to meet him. Luhan, stop being so overly-enthusiastic. It's not like you're in love with him or- No, I'm not.

 

Se-” Oh. My. God...

 

There he was, pulling Jongin into his embrace. I felt a pang in my heart, making it break into pieces. This- This can't be happening. I covered my mouth, stopping me from screaming. But apparently the idiot Luhan was back. Forgetting that I still had my books in my hand and dropped it all over the floor, getting their attention. I could see Jongin's sly, victorious smirk from the side.

 

L-Luhan?”


Ahh~ I hope you enjoyed this failed chapter Orz. Thanks for all the subbies and comments~ XD