Chapter 4

Angel

 

Open up, Luhan!!!” I could hear Sehun shouting from outside the stall, punching and kicking the door.

 

W-Why s-should I?!” I shouted in between sobs. Stupid me... Why did I ever think he was interested?! I wiped the tears currently streaming down my face, trying to calm myself down.

 

Listen to me, it's not what you think!! Open this door first!!”

 

G-Go away!!”

 

Lu-” He was interrupted by the bell. I heard footsteps, signalling that the lavatory was completely empty. Taking out some tissue, I dried my face and walked out of the stall.

 

Got'cha” I felt a hand grab me by the elbow, pulling me towards the source. I struggled and tried to break free, but to no avail. It was too overpowering.

 

What are you still doing here?!” I yelled into Sehun's face.

 

You forgot, that was the dismissal bell, not the class bell” Damnn... I'm screwed.Why can't you just leave me alone? Just go find Jongin instead, I don't care.

 

Then what do you want?!”

 

To explain... Look, it's not what you think. Jongin is just a friend” He sighed, letting go of my wrist. I wanted to escape, but my body wouldn't let me. I annoyingly crossed my arm, rolling my eyes.

 

So? I only believe in what I saw, nothing else. And why do you care so much about what I think? Go back to Jongin”

 

Luhan...” He paused for a moment, staring straight into my eyes. Nothing to say? Fine, I'll go. Just when I turned around, I heard a loud scream.

 

THAT'S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU LUHAN!! ARE YOU BLIND?” L-Like me? “I've liked you ever since the time we met. It's the best thing that ever happened to me” I could feel my cheeks heat up. No Luhan. You can't do this. He's just a human and you're an angel. I stopped myself, even though I really wanted to hug him right there.

 

Luhan?”

 

I-I h-have to g-go” And with that, I ran out of the door, leaving a seemingly confused Sehun behind.

 

Sehun's POV

 

Was he blushing? He's quite cute... What am I thinking? He's revolting. Not cute. Totally. Not. Cute. Sometimes, even I surprise myself. I slapped my cheeks, not wanting to think of him any longer.

 

Yikes, I couldn't stand another second with him” I washed the hand that was contaminated with Luhan germs.

 

Great job Sehun” I heard a voice come from behind.

 

Hey Chanyeol, where's Baekhyun?” I asked him, glad to see my best friend.

 

My Bacon? He's with Jongin. Anyway, I saw what you did to Luhan. One step closer to your $20 right?”

 

Duh, who would actually want him? I mean, he's so wimpy and girly. If this bet didn't exist, I wouldn't even bother going near him” I replied. Earlier in the year, when Luhan transferred in, Chanyeol placed a bet with me. If I could get him to love me then dump him, he would give me $20. It was easy money for me, being the player I am, so I took up the challenge.

 

Channie!!~” Aish... Not these two again...

 

BACON!!” And they went straight into each other's arms.

 

Hi Jongin” I high-fived my other best friend.

 

Yo. Sehun, what happened with Luhan?”

 

He saw us hugging, ran to the toilet, started being a crybaby and ran off”

 

Just like you expected” He smirked, taking out his phone.

 

Kyungsoo calling you again?”

 

Yeap, I need to take this, would you excuse me?” He ran off into a stall, whispering into the phone. These two couples...

 

Sehun, could you not take the bet too far? Luhan is actually kind of nice if you get to know him” Baekhyun, being the only kind one in our gang, pleaded.

 

Nice? Are you sure?” I laughed at his words, earning a glare from Chanyeol.

 

Sure... I'll be nicER” I sighed, emphasising on the ER.

 

Let's go, Kyungsoo's waiting for us” Jongin grabbed us and walked towards the exit.

 

Luhan's POV

 

What am I going to do? This . I sighed, burying my face in the pillow.

 

You went to see Sehun right?” XiuMin... I surrended, I knew I couldn't hide anything from him.

 

Yeah, so what?”

 

I told you to stay away from him!!”

 

But what's so bad about him?!” XiuMin paused, opening his mouth to continue.

 

He's a fallen angel” W-What?


 


 

New Chappie~ YAY!! XD Thanks to all 30 subscribers. Love all of you~ <3