HEY BABY YOU AND ME

The Adventures of You and Lulu

~~~~

You walked into the room to see Luhan laying on his side, shirt off, and roses everywhere. Okay you didn't really see that, but that's what you wanted to see. He was really sleeping like a cute puppy in your bed. You laid down next to him and traced the outline of his eyes, his pretty nose, his lips. You couldnt resist and gave him a small peck. He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist, snuggling into your neck. You sighed in content. You realized he was awake now and he had a strange glint in his eye.

"So you're just gonna sneak  a kiss like that huh?" He leaned in for a deeper, more passionate kiss until you had to pull away catching your breath. He trailed kisses all along your jawline and down to your neck. It was starting to get hot. Like sauna hot. Like lava erupting from a volcano hot. Like---ok you probably get the picture. You started to pull off your sweater...

Suddenly you heard the door open downstairs and footsteps coming up to your room. Shoot. Why did they come home so fast? And how would you hide Luhan? There was no time because the doorknob was already turning and you closed your eyes, bracing yourself for the the impending punishment. But, nothing came. You peeked one eye open.

"Hey Honey, we brought you your favorite, baozi!" 

"Aww thanks Mama!"

"Hey when did you get that stuffed deer toy?" She pointed to the suspect lying on your bed.

"Umm I dunno I just found it this morning!"

"Oh I see! Wow it looks so realistic! And it's very squishy!" You mom squished Luhan's face. You were in for it now...

"OHOKMOMIGOTTAGOTOBEDNOW," You said quickly.

"Oh! See you in the morning sweetie," she kissed the top of your head and left.

"That was a close one!" You exhaled once the door shut. He smiled at you cheekily.

"You're a genius though! How did you put that costume on so fast?"

"Magic!" he replied wiggling his fingers at you. You glared at him and jumped on top of him, tickling him all over. He was gasping for air.

"ST--HAHAHAHA-STOPPPP HAHAHAHA!" He giggled at you. He slapped your hands away and you sat back on his lap in surprise.

"Owwwwwwieeee!" You pouted. He took your hands in his.

"Mwah Mwah! Does that make it feel better?" His kissed both of them in apology, but you wanted revenge.

"You're gonna have to do something to make me feel better..."

"I'll do anything! I'll even stop eating doritos for a week! Anything for my cutie!" Luhan pleaded. You looked at him weirdly, but went on with your plan anyway.

"I want you to dance to whatever songs I play on my dance playlist," Luhan looked at you in shock, but got up to do it anyway. You the first song and a familiar beat came on.

"Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!" Luhan stared at you in disbelief, but started to dance anyway.

"Lalalalala Mistaaa!" He shook his almost as good as Kara...

"I got youuuuu under my skin" For some reason he was really into this song...

"Kiss and touch me..." Let's just say there was a lot of pelvic ing and grinding for this one...

You chuckled in delight and kissed his blushing face afterwards. He smiled and kissed you back, but had to stop when he heard a knock at the window. 

"OOOOOOOOH HE GETTIN IT THOUGH!!!" Chanyeol was screaming outside.

"BIG PIMPIN ALL UP ON HER! DAYUMMM BOYYYY!" Baekhyun piped up.

"SHUT UP!" Luhan yelled at them. He was suddenly pulled out through the window by a large hand.

"What's going on? Kris ge! I don't wanna go!" Luhan whined.

"Shush you manchild you!" Kris scolded Luhan. You looked on, regretting that your Luhan had to leave so soon.

"Bye Lulu~My pretty boy!" You waved goodbye to him.

"Yah don't call me Lulu! I'm not pretty!" He scrunched up his face adorably in protest.

"Ohhh you better watch out! Luhan might give you a punishment for this!" Chanyeol snickered and looked up you while doing Roh Ji Hoon's famous belt dance. Luhan proceeded to slap the sh!t out of him. You laughed at the boys' antics, thinking that this was probably the craziest, but best day of your life...

~~~~

A/N Hope you guys enjoy this and comment! By the way, the songs he danced to were Never Gonna Give You Up, Mister, Mirotic and Intoxication!