Girlfriend?

The Adventures of You and Lulu

You weren't so sure about meeting Luhan's friends. I mean they were laughing at you! And not to mention you just met this guy...But you didn't want to disappoint (your) lovely Luhan so you just went along with him.

As he dragged you across the auditorium you got increasingly more nervous. Finally he stopped in front of a group of 11 people. Omo, you were thinking, how can he have so many friends? You shyly stood behind his back, holding on to his sholders.

"Hey guys! This is my new girlf---" Luhan started to say, but you had smashed your hand across his mouth.

"Aniyo! I'm not! We just met today!" you interrupted.

Luhan's friends were just giving each other those "we all kno the truth" looks until one of them spoke up.

"Good one man! She's so cute just like you!" beamed the boy.

"Haha thanks Sehun" Luhan said after he pried your hand off his mouth. WTF just happened! Did you just get into a relationship with a guy you met only an hour ago? All you knew for sure right now was that you got GAME.

"Anyway," he continued, "This is ~~~~. ~~~~ meet Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin, Sehun, Wufan, Zitao, Yixing, Jongdae, and Minseok."

You just stared with your eyes wide, much like Kyungsoo's come to think of it. You tried desperately to memorize all their names but they were all Korean-y and Chinese-y so it was hard. Surprisingly,they were all waving and smiling at you even though they saw what happened to you earlier. So you just awkwardly waved back.

Suddenly the tall dude with a young face and an uncharacteristically deep voice broke the silence, "So...did you get some yet?"

You blushed deeply. Who is he to ask such a thing? But then again it could just be your mind in the gutter...

"Haha Chanyeol, I'll get the candy later! We still got like 5 more hours of school!" Luhan replied shaking his head. You felt really embarassed now. Of course they wouldn't talk about "getting some" like that...

"So cutie you wanna go to the candy shop afterschool with me? It'll be sweet!" He said waggling his eyebrows at you.

You cringed a little from his cheesiness but it was still cute. "This sounds like a suspicious set-up, but sure I'll go! As long as it doesn't involve a white van" you decided. Since when was there a candy shop though....?

"Great! I'll see ya around! Just meet me here afterschool!" He said right before he sneakily pecked your cheek.

"YAH! LUHAN! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" you yelled but he had already ran away singing "HEYYY AY LADAY OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!" while smirking at you.

Well hopefuly at the candy shop things will calm down,you were thinking, but MAN were you wrong!

~~~~

A/N I hope asianfanfics gets fixed soon! O.O I don't know what happened to my second chapter but i hope you guys still enjoy!