The Bus Ride

The Adventures of You and Lulu

 

~~~~

You were starting to fall asleep as the bus rolled smoothly over the road back to your home. You rested your head on Luhan’s steady shoulder, hoping he wouldn’t mind. From the corner of your eye you could see him smiling and he your hair softly. You sighed in content. Luhan suddenly started to rummage in his pocket and you looked up curiously. He pulled out his i-Pod touch, placing an earbud in your ear and the other in his own. He whispered in your ear, hot breath ghosting your earlobe, “I got a song for you~ I wanna show you how I feel…” Your eyes widened in surprise and in anticipation for what romantic song he had in store. Luhan seemed to be having trouble finding it though, fumbling with the touch screen in an attempt to hide the song title from you but right then, a song started playing.

 

‘Don’t it feel good when I touch on it, Wouldn’t it be nice if all night I was in you…’ You blushed at the random Trey Songz song. Was this how he felt? You thought that would be moving too fast, but maybe in the future…NO. You snapped out of those kinds of thoughts.  “Uhh that’s not the song, hold on!” Luhan blushed and skipped to the next one frantically. ”Touch my body! Put me on the floor! Wrestle me around! Play with me some more!” Well this was starting to get awkward. Wait a minute! This is the wrong playlist! Hahaha sorry, I had my ‘OH YU SO NASSSTY’ playlist on. Here’s the one I made for you!” he expressed triumphantly. It was called ‘Cutie’s Jams’ and Only One by BoA started to play so you smiled. How sweet of him!

That’s when you noticed someone giving you a creeper smile. You shuddered in disgust and wished he would stop. Wait. You looked closer and it was just Chanyeol . Phew that was close. But what was he doing on the bus?

“Oh I had to take the bus home too. Lay can only fit 4.38 people on his back so yeaaah.” He answered you unspoken question.

“Oh I see!” Wow how did he know what you were thinking?

“I’m a psychic. DUH. Anyways I can’t help but stare at you two because you guys are so cute! Can I sing a song for you? It will be like a drama with music in the background!”

“….Sure!” You replied hesitantly thinking of Kyungsoo earlier. You regretted your decision shortly.

“ AHEM! Umm here goes…Nado Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh

Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh

Deo isang honja dujima

 Ije  Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh

Lovey Dovey Dovey Uh Uh Uh Uh

Neoneun eodie ye OH,” He belted out awkwardly in his deep voice. To you it sounded like a lion attempting to mewl like a kitten and slightly like a hippo being strangled. Well, anyways, it was not pretty but you enjoyed his enthusiasm. By the time Chanyeol had finished his performance, everyone who was formerly on his side of the bus had moved to the other side in fear. He got up and bowed deeply.

“How about another?” he asked looking at everyone cowering in terror.

“IIIIII LOST MAH MIIIIND!” cried out a child.

“DEAR GOSH! MAKE IT STOPPP!” one old man yelled.

“MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!” another woman protested.

“MY LEG!” …

“D____O” wait that was Kyungsoo again…

“Wait! I can help! He’s my friend so please respect him! I will make this better though!” Luhan calmly stood up, trying to abide the protesters.

“If you sir can make that THING ( pointing in Chanyeol’s direction) stop, then you must be Superman. We will pray for you….” A random guy said. Luhan just looked at him weirdly and went on with his plan of preventing the angry hordes from killing Chanyeol.

“AYo Chanyeol! Wanna do your famous beatbox and give them a real show?”

“SURE!!!”

Chanyeol started to beatbox and Luhan decided to rap along with him.

“Yeah Yeah Yeah. Gotta holla ‘bout my girl full of ‘mazing! Let’s do it ch’yall! (YEAHHH!) It's really taking me from high-low

Let's see, where should I begin?

The club on Friday night yo

Just having a good'ol time yo

The music's banging; people's like 'word'

But there was one that caught my eye, so I just had to get closer to her

She's super-fly yo, I must confess some

I'm thinking, 'Damn I need her' with a lovin' gesture

I'm about to hit her with a, 'How you've been'

'You don't remember me?' 'Hey!'

Instead I'll stick with the traditional, 'Hi, what's your name?'

I be the GD, I'm a cool gentleman

Check out my melody, the flavor straight like your cinnamon

Feel the adrenaline; I'm pumpin' for your honey lovin'

It's all about the two of us getting together, now that's what I'm saying!”

You had to admit that Luhan was really good at rapping. Even better than his friend Kris...You marveled as Luhan belted out the chorus perfectly in tune ( with some nice ad-libs), as well as Chanyeol’s dope beatboxing.

It was Chanyeol’s stop next so he waved goodbye to us. Once he got off everyone cheered. You were glad that this shenanigans was over. Maybe you would have some fun with Luhan later…

 

A/N lol more awkward singing! and sorry for the late update :( i have schools so i will try my best to update at least once a week!