Taking Off!

The Adventures of You and Lulu

 

It had been 6 long hours but school was finally over! You were waiting patiently for Luhan at the front of the school and wondering where he could be. To pass the time you put in your earphones and started to listen to some k-pop. “you make me cry!(neon) Naega salaganeun iyu jebal nal ddeonajima, Just tell me why (why…” Aww this totally described your situation right now so you switched the song, hoping for something happier. “where did you go oh oh oh oh? Abandoned!...” *skip!* Aish! Why was your i-Pod being depressing and most of all…

Where was he?!

You started to fret and wonder why you hadn’t gotten his phone number. You were just about to leave and bus home when you felt a sudden warmth envelope you from behind. You jumped from shock and almost fell over. Who would dare back-hug you? You assumed it was your friend Chaerin so you were going to turn around and hit her when you saw that cutie’s face grinning at you!

“Aggh! Luhan you shouldn’t do that!” you whispered.

“Awww but I like hugging people! And especially you!” he said smiling innocently. You just wanted to squish his face!

“Aigoo! Don’t scare me like that again!”

“I can’t promise anything…” he was smirking now. You playfully punched his shoulder.

“Gege! I waited too long! Aren’t we supposed to be leaving though?”

“Yeeee fosho fosho. My ride’s this way.” He said ungansterly.

You looked over in the direction he was pointing at and expected a normal sedan or maybe a Lexus because you liked those. Instead you laid eyes upon a unicorn, a LEGIT unicorn with a horn and magical sparklies everywhere. Were you going crazy???

“His name is Lay and you can’t make rhino noises when you’re around him or else he will become morbidly obese!” Luhan explained.

“….Umm ok then. Does he fly or something?” you said still trying to comprehend the strangeness of the situation.

“Yes of course! But to get started he must to bounce thrice!”

You had nothing more to say so you hopped on behind Luhan grabbing his waist securely. He smiled back at you and kissed your cheek

"Let's GOOOO!" he exclaimed while pointing to the sky and with that you flew off into the sunset…

~~~ 

A/N sorry for not updating sooner! I will have another chap up tmrw though!