Take My Hand~

The Adventures of You and Lulu

It was the first day back to school and you were feeling nervous. You were just sitting on the couch twiddling your thumbs and waiting for your bestfriend to pick you up when you heard a loud *RING DING DONG*!

"OH SHIZ!" you yelled, startled.

You ran downstairs and saw your friend Chaerin! 

"No need to yell like i'm some sort of monster or something," Chaerin chuckled.

"I DON"T KNOW WHYYY~ but i suddenly feel nervous!" you blurted out.

"It's only sophmore year! Psh don't be like a freshman! Come on get in the SUV!" Chaerin mockingly said.

Your pain was creepin' so much that you didn't even notice that Chaerin was driving underaged. But you just couldn't explain what you were feeling! So you just stared off into the distance...

"Dude, what is up with your FACE?! I'm gonna turn on some music! AWW YEAH THIS IS MAH JAM! ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO~" Chaerin randomly screamed.

As you bobbed your head to the booming music you suddenly looked outside at your school. Chaerin had just pulled up and you had a view of a group of boys talking in front. As you looked out the window someone caught your eye. DAYUMMMMM! You had never seen such a fine boy in your life! Your had eyes spyed opon a teen with light brown hair and bangs and an angelic face. He turned around and caught your eyes with his deer eyes and then went back to talking with his bros.

"OMG CHAERIN! I LOST MY MIND~ DO YOU SEE THAT GUY? GAHHHH!" you exclaimed.

"OHHH MYYY he's HELLA fineeeee! Get out and talk to him!" Chaerin encouraged.

You mustered up all your courage and slowly opened the car door.....only to promptly get your foot caught on the step and FALL OUT OF THE CAR. 

"AWWW SH---!!!" you started to yell, but you noticed a pair of sneakers near your face...

You looked up to see that same handsome boy staring at you with concern in his eyes. You heard his friends snickering in the background, but you didn't care. THE POTENTIAL LOVE OF YOUR LIFE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

"ARE YOU OK? Come on I'll help you up," he said as he offered his hand.

"umm yeah...THANKS!!" you said with your cheeks burning as you grabbed his hand.

He pulled you up off the floor with his hand on your waist and other hand grasping yours. You felt like you were floating! He even smiled at you once you were up!

"Cya later cutie!" he said winking as he walked off into the auditorium.

Your cheeks flushed and you waved back. Your heart was pounding and you knew that you had to see him again....