Don't Be a Baby!

The Adventures of You and Lulu

~~~~

You finally arrived at your bus stop and got off the bus. Luhan looked pretty groggy, but he still walked you to your doorstep.

"Thanks for everything today Luhan. I never thought someone like you would like a dork like me..."

"How could someone not like you! Cutie!" He reached over and pinched your cheek.

You blushed. "Well goodni---" You suddenly stopped talking as you almost toppled over from the weight of Luhan's body leaning against you. Aw, how cute, he was sleepy. You didn't know what to do with the half awake Luhan so you just brought him inside. Good thing no one was home.

You brought Luhan into your room since you couldn't decide where to put him and pushed him on the bed. With his eyes heavy-lidded, he attempted to look up at you.

"No gege! Go to sleep!" You reprimanded him.

"But I want you to stay with me~" He reached up and grabbed your waist, pulling you down next to him. You blushed at his gesture and smiled when he snuggled closer to you, nuzzling his face in your hair. You sat there his soft, silkly blonde hair when you got startled by a noise. 

"Gege! Did you hear that?"

"Mmm?" He was already asleep.

You heard a creaking noise from downstairs and what sounded like the shuffling of feet. Then came the nomming sounds...You couldn't take it anymore so you carefully rolled like a buffalo out of Luhan's arms and onto the floor. From under your bed you grabbed your limited edition vintage katana sword and tiptoed out of your room---like a boss. You reached the top of the stairs and peered over the ledge. The light was on in the kitchen. There was someone there!

You started to breathe harder and slowly walked down each step, careful not to make a sound. You reached the bottom deciding to take action, took a deep breath, and sprinted into the kitchen, katana above head, screaming "I GOT CHU MOFO!!!!"

The beautiful stranger in the kitchen screamed in an octave you didn't even know existed and dropped the cheese he had been eating. You immediately dropped the sword in surprise. It was....Jongdae? You looked at him weirdly and then noticed the even weirder sight, an alpaca?

"It's not what you think!" Jongdae started.

"...I don't even know what to think! Just tell me why you and that--that thing is in my house!" You pointed to him and the nonchalant plushie sitting on the counter.

"You see, I was craving some cheese so I broke into several houses looking for some, but they didn't have the right kind! I mean what the hell is Gouda? Anyway I didn't even know this was your house but I was happy because you, unlike some other people, had Kraft singles. Weird people and fancy cheese..."

"Um ok, but what I was really wondering about was that alpaca..."

"Oh that's just Ace. He's the one who broke into the houses. By the way, he ate all of your cabbage and sriracha sauce."

You stared blankly, wondering how an inanimate stuffed animal could have done such a thing when one of your windows flew open.

"DAMMIT CHEN! YOU KNOW ACE DOESN'T LIKE SPICY FOOD! GIVE HIM BACK! HE'LL HAVE INDIGESTION!" Kris scolded.

"Aww but we were having fun!"

"No! Don't teach him bad things! Ugh give him back nowww!" 

"ALRIGHT! DO I GET A SAY IN THIS?" A small voice squeaked out.

"Only one more say!" Kris allowed.

"I want to go home!" The alpaca squeaked again. How is this even possible? How can it talk?

"FINALLY. OKAY BYE ~~~! Jongdae, you're coming with me! I got Lay waiting to take off here. He's eager about the two moons tonight or some shiz," Kris said.

You waved as they all left on the Laynicorn. Well, you guess this was more normal than the other things that happened today. You went back upstairs to check on Luhan. You two were once again, alone!

~~~~

A/N It's been awhile! Lol this is random! hope you guys like it!