Chapter 5

Smtown: A Complicated Life

NOTE: SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD. SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATEE!!!

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A lonely man’s backside could be the only thing seen through the small gap through the door. Tiffany pushed the door open and walked in without a second thought.

No one was inside, only one guy, the guy that was her other best friend beside Jessica.

“Hey.” Tiffany greeted as she patted him on the shoulder before sitting down besides him.

“Being depressed again?” She asked.

The guy nodded in response and turned around to look at her. His eyes were those of a starving puppy who couldn’t smile at all, and anyone that looked into his eyes would have sympathy for him.

“Aigoo. Donghae, you’re still not over it yet?” Tiffany asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Is she?” Donghae replied. His response surprised Tiffany, and she started fidgeting, not knowing what to do. She wanted to say no, so it can make Donghae forget this love completely and move on, but she did not want to lie to him, because it wasn’t the truth. Jessica was just like him, being depressed every single second of the day when she’s not working, singing or exercising.

“Were you like this when… during… the time when we didn’t talk to each other?”

“You mean our break up?” Donghae asked as he looked at her again. She did not dare turn her head to look at him, because she knew all those beautiful couple memories with him would flow back into her mind and destroy her completely. She’d probably start crying again. She could only nod.

“Yes. I was. Way worse though.” Donghae said as he turned his head to stare at the TV screen in front of him.

“Eh?” Tiffany muttered in surprise as she faced him this time.

“I have to admit, you were the one that understood me the most, gave me the most smiles and cheered me up whenever I was sad. It worked every single time, and even now.” He said with a smile, making Tiffany smile unconsciously too.

“It’s funny how no one knew about our relationship, not even Siwon or Jessica. We kept the secret so well. That was why all our members though I went crazy when we did break-up.” He said.

“It’s a secret that will only be left with us two for the rest of our lives. Yea?” Tiffany asked.

“Hopefully. I still don’t understand why we did though. You were the most suitable person for me, I know that fact.” Donghae said with a sigh.

“Maybe we had the fate, but the timing was wrong, that was why we had to separate. Oppa, to be honest, I had times when I missed your embrace and your scent and the way you smile, but I guess I still moved on.” Tiffany confessed as she stared at the Tv screen.

“Same here. I missed you calling me oppa. Why did you stop?”

“I… it reminds me of our past.”

“Have you gotten over it yet though?”

“Yep.”

“Well?”

“Fine. I’ll call you oppa again from now onwards.” Tiffany said with a smile.

“ Hey, can we make a promise?” Donghae suddenly asked.

“Hmmm, tell me first what it is.” The girl replied.

“How about this, if we’re still lonely and single at the age of 35, we’ll get together.” Donghae said. Tiffany immediately turned around and stared at him with her eyes wide open thinking that he might have gone crazy.

Donghae turned around and looked right into her eyes.

“I’m serious.”

Tiffany contemplated for a moment before smiling, and in return Donghae smiled back. They both knew they had wanted that to happen, but something had stopped them, however if fate would bring them together again, they would definitely accept it.

“Deal?” Donghae asked with hope and anticipation showing through his eyes as he extended his hand out for Tiffany.

“Deal.” Tiffany said as she shook his hand with a smile.

 

---

 

“Where were you?” Jessica asked as she jumped on the other girl.

“With Dong- I mean your ex.” She said. The word ‘Donghae’ right now was banned in Snsd’s dorm, due to Jessica and Donghae’s breakup.

Jessica nodded and whined, “Why are you always with him?”

“You know he’s my guy best friend.” The girl replied, Tiffany was already completely used to this. Jessica asked her this every single time she told her that she hanged out with Donghae.

“Ok fine fine. Abandon your other best friend then.”

“Aigooo. I won’t.” Tiffany replied as she tickled Jessica suddenly making her yelp in shock.

“Yah!” Jessica shouted in frustration.

“Come and catch me lazy bum!” Tiffany yelled.

“Don’t you ever call me that!” Jessica screamed across the dorm and started chasing the other cheeky girl.

Just as the chaos started between the two girls, the door of the dorm opened and in came a beaming Yoona. As soon as she stepped into the living room, Tiffany crashed into her hard, making both of them fall and slide across the floor. This resulted in laughter from Jessica and everyone knew that once she started, it’ll take a long time for her to stop.

“Oh gosh. Sorry yoona!” Tiffany apologised while laughing. Yoona couldn’t help but join in the laughing with the other two girls.

Once the laughter died out, Yoona asked. “What were you two doing?”

“What did you do?? It looks like you’ve just had the best day of your life or something. Anyways what happened to you after me and Taec ran away?”

“Oooh, with Taec again? Which one of you is dating him?” Jessica interrupted the conversation, however the other two girls completely ignored her.

“I ran away, and bumped into Jongin on the way.” Yoona said, still beaming.

“Oooh who’s Jongin?” Jessica asked. The two girls ignored her again.

“Oh really? What did you do with him that’s making you beam like there’s no tomorrow hey?” Tiffany asked as she raised her eyebrows smiling, as she started to plot something for her dongsaeng and this guy called Jongin.

“Yah! Unnie! He’s just a friend. Don’t think of anything!” Yoona exclaimed straight away as she knocked Tiffany’s head gently.

“How did you know!?” Tiffany whined.

“Because we have lived together for about 6 years now!”

“WHY ARE YOU TWO IGNORING ME!” Jessica suddenly exploded making the other two girls jump in shock and one of them held their hands against where their heart was and acted like as if she had a heart attack.

“You just gave me a mini heart attack JUNG JESSICA!” Tiffany yelled out. “ You know I can’t take these things well.”

“WELL YOU TWO WERE IGNORING ME!”

“No we weren’t.” The two girls denied in unison as they shook their heads with an innocent expression on.

“Hmph. Just you wait.” Jessica got up from her place and went into her room. The two girls looked at her then at each other, wondering what Jessica would do.

A minute later, a fuming Jessica came out of the room holding 5 pillows in her hand and 5 pillows at her foot.

“Oh crap.” Tiffany said as she hit her own forehead.

“Here we go again.” Yoona said with a smile.

“REVENGEEE!!” Jessica yelled out as she started throwing the pillows at the two squealing girls like a throwing machine.

“Just you want Jung Jessica! You will definitely lose this time!” Yoona yelled back at her as she got hit by a pillow straight in the face.

 

---


 

OK so I actually wanted to add more to this chapter but I just really didn't have any time left and it's been nearly 3 months since I've updated. I'm sincerely sorry but really school has just been so busy and I have another fic that I should update more frequently too. Please bear with me

 

Hope you liked this short chapter, it was just that I suddenly had some ideas and had to blurt them down.

 

The haefany was quite surprising yea? Tell me you were surprised LOL
 

Love you guys, whoever subscribed, read, voted and commented! Thank you so much! I'll try to update more often! Maybe the next one be a little longer.

This chapter's pretty boring, just Haefany and the three girls. xP