Don't Get Excited! \:

Mixed Feelings [UNFINISHED]

Note: There is a TL;DR located at the bottom of this page for those who don't wish to read my long rant.

 

Hello to all of my lovely subscribers. I love every single one of you. <3

 

As you can see, this is not a new chapter of Mixed Feelings. If you have read the comments section, you will find that I have decided to leave this story behind. I abandoned it quite a while ago, and have never given you a full explanation. I sincerely apologize for that.

 

When school started this year, a lot of things began to build up in my schedule, including working hard to maintain my class rank (the goal here is not for me to brag, but to allow you all to fully grasp the responsibility I was trying to upkeep) of fifth or higher in the class, along with trying to keep a schedule of all honors and AP classes above an average of 95%. (I'm a sophomore in high school this year, by the way.) I always attempt to push myself as far as I can go and when it comes to school, I'm never truly satisfied. I wanted to do my absolute best, and unfortunately, focusing on other things to such a point caused me to lose interest in writing this story. It just didn't feel as important to me anymore.

 

Along with trying to keep up grades, I've been attending karate classes, working 10 hour shifts on Saturdays, and juggling a new boyfriend. I'm not trying to complain that "Oh, I'm waaaaay too busy to write." Right now I think I'm trying to justify why I lost interest, because honestly that is my reason for dropping Mixed Feelings.

 

I'm actually getting around to telling all of you this now, and not in August or even September when I should have, because as part of my New Year's resolution, I'm beginning a new project. And this time, in order to make sure the story I begin will hold my interest until the end, I'm going to make this new story convey messages that are important to me, and hold themes that I believe should be demonstrated. Instead of a story for simple entertainment, as Mixed Feelings was just a romance idea that I created on a whim, I want to start a story that will hold more meaning. If you are interested, look out for it in the future. I won't post a link here because I don't wish to self-promote. 

 

All in all, I'm extremely sorry to everyone who began this story and stuck with me until this abrupt cut-off. I really do love all of you, so so much, and I understand that it wasn't fair to you to do this. I also apologize to those who began reading after I had already decided to leave it, because I never left you any warning. That REALLY wasn't fair of me. I apologize genuinely, though I don't wish for forgiveness, only understanding.

 

I hope all of you enjoyed your Winter break, no matter what holiday it was that you were celebrating, and I wish you all a happy New Year. 

 

Take care, guys. <3

 

-Ori.

 

TL;DR: I will not be continuing this story anymore, due to the fact that I find it too whimsical to fit into my busy schedule. I will instead be writing something new that I believe is a better use of my limited time. I apologize sincerely to everyone. <3