Final Chapter

Always Be Mine

He was walking along the same beach he walked with her by his side 5 years ago. And every year, he got back to the same resort and hoped to finally find her there. He never stopped believing that one day, she would come back again. Back to Korea, and back to his life.

Not far away from where he stand, he saw a little girl playing on the sand.

He walked to the girl and squatted. He looked at her while she was placing the shells she found on the yellow pail on her side. "Hey, there, kiddo. What's that you're doing?" he smiled. The girl looked up and their eyes met. He could feel his heart stopped the moment their eyes met. The girl's eyes widened.

"DADDY!!!" she exclaimed happily. "I found Daddy! I found Daddy!!" she got up and jumped up and down before she wrapped her little arms around his neck.

He was shocked and amused at the same time, but the little girl's hug was so comforting like he wanted her to continue hugging him. She was so adorable, and she reminded him of that person he was been longing to see. Yes, he was fond of the girl regardless the fact that they just met, but it was all wrong. He didn't know who the kid was.

"Sorry, kiddo. You must have mistaken me to other person." he said. The little girl was still grinning. Oh God! She looked exactly like her! he shook the thought away. The girl continued grinning. Obviously, she didn't understand what he just said. "Kid, I'm not your Daddy."

"NO!!!" she started whining. "You're Daddy!! You're my Daddy! Look! I have a picture of you!" the girl insisted. She got her necklace and opened the locket and found his picture on it. He didn't know how, but it really was him.

He was on shock, the situation was still not able to sink in his system. Then he heard that very voice he wanted to hear for over 5 years. That sweet voice that belong to the only girl he ever loved and still love.

"HyeJin~ah!" The voice called again. He had his back on her, so both couldn't see each other.

The little girl ran to where the voice came. "Mommy, I found Daddy! I found him! He's there! Come Mommy, let's go to Daddy!" the cheerful voice of the little girl said as she was trying to pull her mother to the guy she said her Daddy.

He got up and turned around, and saw in his two eyes the woman he had been dreaming of for over years. The woman he longed to see every single day of his life. She was there, in front of him, smiling so beautifully. The view in front of him was breathtaking.

"It's been a long time, Junho," she said, still smiling.

Afraid that this was just a dream, his arms pulled her into a hug. He pulled her closer, tighter. Afraid to lose her again. For a minute or two, they stayed in that position. "Please stay." he said, still not letting her go. "Please, stay beside me. Never leave again, because I'll die if you do." he said.

He reached at the back of his neck and wore the necklace off. It was the same necklace she left before, but the locket was no longer alone for it has a ring beside it. "I know it's sudden but I wanted to be with you forever." he got the ring out of the chain. "This ring was supposed to be given to you when I asked you to meet me at the rooftop. I wanted to ask you to be my girl,but you never came, and after that day, you were trying to avoid me.I never got the chance before." he sighed. "But now,will you accept this ring, and accept me as well? Will you marry me, Hyoyeon-ah?" All years that had passed, he gathered all his courage to tell her to stay.

"I thought you would never ask." she said, teary eyed."Yes, Junho. I accept your ring and your proposal to marry me." she smiled, as tears started to roll down. He wiped they away using his thumb and pulled her again into a hug.

She hugged him back. "And I'm glad you asked me to stay. I'm not going anywhere anymore. We're going to stay here, with you." We. He held her both shoulders and looked at her in the eyes. Then he looked down to the little girl who was looking up to them, before he looked at Hyoyeon again. She understood what his eyes were asking. She nodded. "She's HyeJin, your daughter. Our daughter."

With that, his eyes widened. She chuckled at his expression. He pulled her back into a hug, and then kissed her passionately. It lasted for a while.

"Eww! Gross!!" They broke apart and looked down at the kid who was covering her eyes with both her tiny hands. They both laughed. "Mommy said only I can kiss her, and that it would be gross if others will!"

He looked at Hyoyeon who was grinning at him before he squatted down and lifted the little girl in his arm. "You know what? Mommy's right with that." he said as he press her little nose. She giggled. "But I think Mommy forgot to tell you that only you and I can kiss her. Right, princess?"

HyeJin nodded and looked at her mother. "Mommy, you forgot to include Daddy!" HyeJin said, and she then yawned.

Hyoyeon looked up to the grinning Junho, and smiled. "I think I did. Sorry, Baby," she said. She wrapped her arms into Junho's waist while Junho put his free arm around her shoulder. "You know what? Ever since that night, I always have this beautiful song kept playing on my mind. I don't know what it was called, but i really liked it,"she said, looking up to him.

He grinned. He know exactly what she was talking about. "It's Always Be Mine, love" he answered, smiling.

"I am," she grinned.

He bent and placed a quick kiss on her lips before leading the way to the hotel.


 

 


A/N

too short, eh? hahahaha..
mianhae... run out of words.. LOL
and finally, i finished my first ever fic.. LOL~
mianhae for giving you hard time to read this fic.. i know i made your nose bleed for my poor english >.<
please comment. need to know what you this of this crap... i mean chap xP