Chapter 5

Always Be Mine
No One's POV



They were walking along the beach while holding each others' hand, intertwining their fingers together. She never felt this happy before. She rested her head on her shoulder as they continued walking until where their feet brought them.

They then stopped at the middle of nowhere. He held both her shoulders and slowly turned her to face him. She was grinning, and he realized that he copied her. The both laughed over things that only both of them knew. He slowly leaned and kissed her sweetly on her lips. He felt her smile while they kissed. She then wound her arms around her neck, and his arm wrapped on her waist and his hand on the back of her head, and deepened the kiss.

They broke when they felt the need of air, and were still smiling at each other. They continued walking until from not far away from them, she found a beautiful shell that shone like a crystal. She let go of his hand and ran to the place where she saw the shell. She didn't hear him called after her,
"Don't go,Hyoyeon! Don't leave me", She didn't hear any of it.

She bent down and picked up the beautiful thing on the sand. She looked up and saw her parents, both were smiling at her. Her Mom extended her hand, waiting for her to hold. She stood up, she saw her 10-year-old self ran to her parents! The girl gave them a big hug. Her father lifted her up into his arm as her mom happily looked at them. Then they turned to looked at her, the teenager her. They we're all smiling at her, "
It is time, sweetheart."

Feeling that she had something very important to her left behind, she looked back and saw a boy who looked so devastated. Then out of no where,large group of beach people came and crowded the place, covering him. She tried to ran back to him, but pair of hands stopped her. "It's time to go home, sweety", she looked up, and saw her parents.

They started walking; she followed them. She could only felt warm liquid rolled down her checks.



====================================




HYOYEON POV

I woke up, feeling my check wet. I cried in my sleep. I wiped the remaining tears away.

I felt something on my waist, someone was hugging me from the back. I turned around and saw his face. I smiled bitterly. I felt the urge of touching his face, but I stopped myself for doing so. I just gently placed a kiss on his lips before I slowly removed his arms from my waist. I slowly got up and got all my clothes and changed.

I looked at him for the last time. He was still asleep. I got a pen and a paper I saw on the table and started writing.

After I finished writing, I folded it into 3. Then I reached the back of my neck and undid the hook of my necklace. I put it in the side table along with the letter.

"Mianhae," was the only word I said before I turned around and walked off.

Fresher tears rolled down on my checks, but I just wiped them away.

I went straight to my room. And got my travel bag ready.

I dialed my uncle's number and talked to him about wanting to go home. He asked why since it was so early. It was only 3:45 in the morning, "I just wanted to make sure if they've already packed all the things i need. I also have somewhere to go first before we leave." I lied. I wasn't good at it, but my uncle sounded convinced.

Not long after my phone call to my uncle,someone knocked the door. I was hoping that it wasn't him. I opened the door and saw a bellboy who said he came to help me with my belongings. A car was waiting for me to send me home.

I turned around to have a last view of the place. I looked up to that particular room where the person was. The person whom I left the biggest part of my heart with.

Good bye, hope we'll meet again

I got inside the car and it started to drove away from that paradise.


No One's POV
Little did they know, Hyoyeon brought something along with her. Something that would link her to him. Something so precious that was about to grow in the right time.