Chapter 3

Always Be Mine

JUNHO POV
I heard her sigh, maybe she just didn't want me to hold her hand. Slowly, I was loosening my grip on her hand until I finally let go of it. I suddenly felt the longing of feeling her warm tiny hand on mine. But that just was for split of seconds when the next thing she did surprised me, and probably herself also. She reached for my hand again. I looked at her and saw her blushed madly! Yes, the moon and little lights that came from the resort were the only light we had, but they were enough for me to see her face as they turned into light shade of red.

She lowered her head, but I knew she was very much aware of my stares to her. Why do you have to be so cute? Why do you have to be the girl that my heart was screaming about?

"J-Junho~ya," she called,but I didn't answer. She took a deep breath to give her strength,and then exhaled. "Can you pretend to be my boyfriend? ~ Just for tonight?"

I was surprised by her request, but somehow, I felt so happy after hearing those words. Secretly, I wished for the night to never be over.

I kept on looking at her, she couldn't lift her head to meet my eyes.

The cloud that masked half of the moon moved aside. With moon's help, it gave me better view of her face now. And for the second time that night, I saw her blushed again. Another moment that is worth to be treasured, I thought.

I smiled and said, "Ok," She lifted her head up, and smiled her real smile. My heart skipped a beat at the view. "I miss those smile," I thought it out loud, I felt my blood rushed to my head. I couldn't believe I was blushing! I heard her giggled, and it was the sweetest sound I had ever listened to in my life.

She let my hand go, looked around and rubbed both of her shoulders. She was just wearing a thin yellow off shoulder blouse and a white pants. A cold sea breeze touched my face. Then it hit me. Pabo! Mentally, I hit myself for being one. She must be cold now, I thought as I looked at her.

I wore my jacket off and put it on her petite body. She looked up, "You don't have to. You're going to catch a cold," she said.

I smiled as her sincerity. "You need it more than I do," I said, simply.

"Gomawo~" she whispered before we started to walk.

I followed her, just a meter away from her. She tripped on some big stone and almost lost her balance. By reflex, I managed to catch her in my arms before she fell into the sands.

For what seem like eternity, we stayed in that position. My arms wrapped around her waist while both her arms wound around my neck. I felt her breath on my neck and our hearts were so close to each other now. Both were beating so loud that they were like talking with each other.

I stared at her and she didn't fail me when she looked up. Our eyes were locked to each other. Then they moved down to her lips. They looked so sweet, so tempting.

She closed her eyes. It was my cue. I bent a little and cross the small distance between us. Our lips finally met.



==============================
~Flashback~


The sea breeze became colder the longer they stayed there. Silence wrapped the surrounding, only the waves of the ocean could be heard but they didn't care anymore. They were were enjoying each others' presence, and the warmth of their bodies wrapped to each other gave.

"Please, bring me to your room." She broke the silence. He knew what she wanted, and nodded.

He held her hand and led her back to the hotel.
~ End of Flashback

==============================


No One's POV



They were both in the balcony of his hotel room, feeling the soothing air as it touched their bodies. "I wish this will last forever." He murmured in her hair. He was hugging her from the back, smelling the fruity fragrant of her shampoo. They stayed at that position for quite some time.

She remained silent, but deep inside, she agreed to him. She did wish for the time to stop at that moment.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck again as she started kissing him. He kissed her back, and the kiss deepened. He scooped her into his arm and brought her back inside his room. They reached the bed, and there, he gently placed her down without breaking the kiss. They continued on kissing, so passionately that they almost forgot how important air was in human's life. But they didn't care. All matters now was them, arm with each other.