Chapter 4

Always Be Mine

They just finished making love. Junho didn't want to think that it was just a as for him,they made love. Both of them were lying on the bed, still awake. Her head rested on his chest, while his hand was in her hair, caressing them. He looked down at her and met her eyes; she waited for him to start talking.

"What happened?" He asked. She started to move,she wrapped the white sheet on her body and sat down. She hugged her knees and rested her chin on them. He followed what she did. "Is it true? That y-you're leaving?" He stuttered.

Junho saw her shoulders moved. She was sobbing. "So, it's all true then?" His heart broke into pieces, but he got to be strong. It's wrong to let her see that he was that weak. She then buried her face into her knees and continued sobbing.

He couldn't keep seeing her like that. He moved closer to her, and put his arm around the girl, letting her cry into his chest, which she did.

"But I don't want to!" She said in her sobs."My friends are all in here. I started to love Korea when Dad suddenly told me that we're moving back to China." She cried her heart out now, and all he could do was to rub her upper back, her soft long hair. He felt so useless at that moment. "He was promoted as General Manager of the company he worked before he was assigned here in Korea. And...and it's also my chance to be with mom. My parents got back together again just not long ago. My family will once again be completed."

Junho sighed.

"Then you should be happy." He gained my strength to say that. It was hard to wish someone to be happy when it was hurting him so much. He looked outside, in the glass door that led to the balcony where they could see the ocean. He looked as if he found something he could get some strength from.

She shook her head. "It's so hard to be happy when I know I'll be leaving all the people I love behind. I don't want to leave you." The word "you" made him looked down to her. "I don't want to leave all of you." Because if I do, then I'll be leaving the biggest part of my heart behind. She told herself. She cut the eye contact and stare at nothing in particular. "But I have decided to forget everything about this country, and start anew with my parents in China."

Junho felt that the dagger that was already stabbed in his heart deepened. But again, he was coward. He didn't dare to speak up what was in his mind. He gulped. "When?" he asked instead. She knew very well what he meant.

"Soon." She broke down and cried again. "Very soon"

He wiped away the tears that rolled down on her checks and pulled her closer so she could cry her heart out on his shoulder. "You can cry it on me. I'm still your boyfriend....the night isn't over yet." Oh,God. How I wish this night wont be over!

They remained in this position until he felt her breathing became calm and even. He looked down and saw her sleeping. He kissed her forehead, and whispered to her. "Mianhae, if i can't do anything to loosen your burdens. Sorry if i can't do anything for you." he said, and kissed her hair. "Just sleep, my princess. I'll be just here,watching over you."
==================================


JUNHO POV


I made my arm became her pillow, and smiled to myself at the sight. At least my arm made her feel comfortable. Well, that was what I saw based on her calm expression.

I just can't keep my eyes off her sleeping face. So beautiful, I thought out loud and I didn't care anymore.

She smiled in her sleep. It made me wonder what she was dreaming about. I her hair, pushed away some strands that was on her face, and started singing her a song.



I hear you breathe your lying close to me
the shadow's gone I enfold my peace
You make me calm with you I'm safe and warm
Enlight by your side are strength to the night till eternity that's the way it will be

And I wonder what you're dreaming of
You're so peaceful when you sleep
Everything I want everything I need
Is lying here, in front of me

Oh yeah

And if I ever lose my power to fly
Then your love takes me high
I always fiddle to you
Sometimes I think I might lose that all
Cause the chances so small
Cause you hold me close
I feel you near don't let go say you always be here
Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming
You will always be mine

Just like the song
you make me warm inside
like a soft summer breeze
a moment to see so true
I won't stop loving you


Another smile was plastered on her face as she snuggled closer to me.



And I wonder what you're dreaming of
You're so peaceful when you sleep
Everything I want everything I need
Is lying here, in front of me

Oh no

And if I ever lose my power to fly
Then your love takes me high
I always fiddle to you
Sometimes I think I might lose that all
Cause the chances so small
Cause you hold me close
I feel you near don't let go say you always be here
Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming
You will always be mine

And I wonder what you're dreaming of
You're so peaceful when you sleep
Everything I want everything I need
Is lying here, in front of me

And if I ever lose my power to fly
Then your love takes me high
I always fiddle to you
Sometimes I think I might lose that all
Cause the chances so small
Cause you hold me close
I feel you near don't let go say you always be here
Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming
You will always be mine

Dreaming
You will always be mine



"Good night, Princess,"
I said as I planted another kiss on her forehead, her check and to her lips.