The Flight

ELF's Dream : Forever by your Side

 

[A/N : words shaded in blue means it's being said in English ^^]

 

Narrator's POV

 

Seong Chan reached her house in no time and her parents are already waiting for her arrival. Even though her parents are busy with their business, they knew the things that involve their daughter. Argument strike as soon as Seong Chan discussed her plan to go to Seoul to undergo training for Korea’s Next Star and to work at SM Entertainment.  They are against her fandom because they believe that it’s such a waste of time and money and that her plan won’t make her successful. In the end, Seong Chan won the battle for she defended that she must have the control over her life and she promises that she won’t do anything to stain their good name which is very important for her parents. Time passed and it’s already the day that Seong Chan would say goodbye from her beloved country. Anna sends Seong Chan to the airport since her parents are busy with their appointments.

 

Seong Chan hugged her very best friend “I will miss you

 

Teary eyed, Anna caressed her unnie’s back “Me too, you’re the best unnie ever!!!

 

The girls savor their last moment together when two guys approached them. One of the guys is wearing a mask and black sunglasses while the other one is dressed casually.

 

“Annyeong Ha-seyo, Seong Chan-shi, are you ready?” one of the guys said.

 

The girls broke their hug, as Seong Chan recognized who the strangers are “Hae Young-shi”

 

Anna eyed the strangers because she’s not that fluent in Korean “Unnie, who are they?

 

Seong Chan introduces her friend as she examined the other guy “Anna this is Hae Young-shi, he’s the manager of Super Junior and this one is….

 

“EUNHYUK OPPA!!!!!” Anna screamed with all her might and started hugging Eunhyuk

 

“Ssshh!!! Be quiet” Eunhyuk whispered.

 

What did he say?” Anna asked frantically.

 

Seong Chan pulled her friend away from Eunhyuk and covered to shut her up “Be quiet or else other people might discover him

 

Unnie how can you be so calm?” Anna whispered as she removed Seong Chan’s hand from .

 

Me being an ELF is a secret between us

 

But why?

 

It’s a long story, just keep your mouth shut, okay?

 

I see, but please let me take a picture with Hyukkie oppa!!!

 

I’ll go ask his permission

 

“Kyaa!!!! gomawo” Anna said preparing her camera

 

Seong Chan approached the two guys and handed Hae Young an envelope “Hae Young-shi, here’s the contract”

 

Hae Young opened the envelope and checked the contract inside, creeping a smile, he returned the contract inside the envelope and offered Seong Chan a hand shake “Welcome to SM Entertainment”

 

Shaking Hae young’s hands “Kamsahamnida, please take good care of me”

 

“You accepted the offer? Chukahae” Eunhyuk added.

 

“Neh…….Uuhmm, Eunhyuk-shi, can I ask you a favor?” Seong Chan asked timidly.

 

Eunhyuk looked at Anna then back to Seong Chan “Let me guess, your friend wants to take a picture with me?”

 

Seong Chan nods shyly staring at the floor.

 

“No problem, the phone from last time belongs to her right?” Eunhyuk added.

 

Surprised that they bought her story, Seong Chan nod in agreement with Eunhyuk’s assumption. The truth is that the phone belongs to Seong Chan and Anna did call her that night where she comes up with the idea of her “phone switching story”.

 

Eunhyuk walked his way to Anna when he remembered something “Seong Chan-shi, I also have a favor to ask”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can we drop the formalities? Just call me Oppa, araso?”

 

“But…”

 

“You’re the first one to ask a favor here, so if you won’t agree with my condition then…”

 

“Araso, Araso, Eunhyuk........” Seong Chan hesitated “Oppa”

 

Eunhyuk patted Seong Chan’s head which made her blush “Good girl”

 

“If you only knew how much I wanted to call you Oppa from the very start” Seong Chan thought.

 

Anna and Eunhyuk took several photos while Seong Chan watch them “Kamsahamnida Oppa, by the way, where is Donghae Oppa?” Anna asked.

 

Cafe” Eunhyuk answered with his broken English.

 

Anna gave Eunhyuk a thumbs up “Good English

 

 “Thank you” Eunhyuk replied, feeling proud with the compliment he received.

 

“Sorry but I think we have to go find Donghae” Hae Young said to Seong Chan.

 

“Sure, thanks for your time”

 

Bye bye” Eunhyuk waved at the two girls as he left with his manager.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Why am I so excited today? Is it because I’ll get to see her again? No!!! It’s because we are heading back to Seoul. I miss the other members; that is the reason, right? Eunhyuk and Hae Young hyung went straight to the waiting area while I went to a café to buy something to drink since we still have a few minutes before our flight.

 

I was enjoying my drink when suddenly my phone vibrated; I checked my phone and saw a message from Eunhyuk saying “Where are you?”

 

I replied with “I’m on my way back”

 

(skip….skip….skip)

 

**Inside the plane**

 

“I told you, we saw her that’s why we approached her, its pure coincidence” Eunhyuk explained.

 

I plugged my earphones and searched for a particular song in my ipod “Sure, sure, why are you so bothered? I’m not mad at you”

 

In My Dreams started playing, I closed my eyes as I heard Eunhyuk said “Not mad? Then why are you ignoring me?” He went to his seat, which is right behind mine when someone tapped me at my shoulder.

 

Excuse me Sir” one of the flight attendant said.

 

Yes?” omo…where is Hae Young hyung, how will I handle her? I’m not really good in English.

 

Sir I am sorry to disturb you but is it okay if we offer this seat beside you to one of our passengers? Something went wrong and this is the only seat available” she pleaded.

 

I can’t understand a single word she said, what should I do?

 

But we had this seat reserved, besides it’s not our problem” Hae Young Hyung suddenly appeared from behind.

 

“Hyung, what did she said?”

 

“She’s asking if we can let someone seat beside you, they had some situation and now they need the vacant seat beside you” he translated.

 

“I don’t have any problem with it, as long as my identity remains a secret, I’ll just wear my glasses and cover up with some blanket, then it’s good” I beamed

 

“Are you sure with that?”

 

I looked at the pleading expression of the lady and gave Hae Young Hyung a nod.

 

Hyung talked to the lady and agreed with their request, then she faced me “Thank you very much Sir

 

Welcome” I answered as I prepare myself to go to dreamland. I checked on Eunhyuk and he’s already sound asleep. I heard footsteps approaching so I pretend to be asleep.

 

Here’s your seat Ma’am, I’m truly very sorry, let me help you with your things” I heard the attendant said.

 

Thank you very much” my seatmate answered. That voice. I knew that voice, I took a peak of my seatmate and I’m right. The voice belongs to Seong Chan. Lucky!!!! Should I disclose my identity? No wait, I shouldn’t or she won’t feel comfortable having me around. She would feel shy talking to me, “What are you talking about?” I mentally asked myself.

 

I don’t know how to start a conversation with her when I saw her looking at me. Did she recognize me? Then she waved her hand in front of me.

 

“What is it?” I tried to change my voice so that she won’t recognize me.

 

Nothing” she answered as she made herself comfortable with her seat.

 

“Think of anything to start your conversation Donghae or else she would just sleep” I mentally shouted at myself

 

She faced me again “Can you speak English?

 

No English please” I answered

 

“Good thing I’m fluent in Korean” she said as she gave me a sweet smile.

 

“kamsahamnida”

 

“So, are you a trainee too?” she asked

 

“Uhmm sort of…I think I know you”

 

With a surprised expression she said “really?”

 

“Yeah, I think you’re the girl who tried to sign a contract as staff? Am I right?” I chuckled.

 

Her cheeks turned pink as she covered , she gave me a slight nod “How did you?”

 

“All the other participants are talking about you” I lied “But seriously, may I ask your real reason of joining the competition?” I asked because I’m really curious.

 

She came closer to me as she whispers “it’s a secret between us okay?”

 

“Sure”

 

With a very serious face she said “One of my dreams is to work alongside with my IDOLS.”

 

 “And they are Korean stars? So from the very start, you really intend to work as a staff in one of the top 3 companies in Korea?”

 

“Yes”

 

I don’t know how to react but her dream is very simple. “May I ask who they are?” with this question, my heart started beating faster than usual. She paused for a bit, I think she didn’t expect me to ask this question. I felt a bit uneasy as I anticipated her answer, expecting to hear “Super Junior” from her.

 

She gave me a keen look as she gave me her answer “Its 2pm”

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

What's up with Seong Chan?

Her favorite group is 2pm? 

How would Donghae react?

What will happen when Seong Chan reached Seoul?

 

Mianhe for the late update readers, i was sick for three days but i'm feeling a bit better. The spy MV is not yet out but the stage performance was DAEBAK!!!!!

my favorite SPY is KYU!!!!! his entrance was so......kyaa!!!!!! how about you?

 

@Anneminnie i bet your favorite spy is Sungmin...thanks for the support dongsaeng ^^