everything would be fine...

ELF's Dream : Forever by your Side

Seong chan's POV

 

I grabbed my bag and take a last look of myself in the mirror. Today is the big day!! “Seong Chan FIGHTING!!!” I encouraged myself before I left my room. I tiptoed across the kitchen off to our back door seeking no attention from our maids. I successfully reached our gate and made a run after hearing a door opening.

 

(skip….skip….skip….)

 

“unnie” I heard anna yell when she saw me standing in a long line.

 

“unnie, unnie, unnie!!!!” she jumps and screams like there’s no tomorrow so I decided to calm her down by holding her still.

 

“yes, yes, yes, why are you so hyper? Are you that excited to be the next star?” I laughingly asked.

 

She grabbed my shoulders and blurted out “he’s here!!! My husband’s here!!!”

 

I gave her a confused look before asking “your married?!! But your only 18…omo!!! My poor dongsaeng” I hugged her tightly

 

She burst into laughter which made laugh too, “you’re joking right?”

 

“haha I got you, can you please speak our language so I can understand you? Here you are jumping like an idiot screaming nonsense….”

 

“DONGHAE’s HERE!!!!!” she cut me off with her loud scream gaining attentions from other participants.

 

My eyes grew bigger as I slowly processed the last sentence I heard “DONG-HAE-LEE-DONG-HAE” I said as we scream and jump together.

 

“So he’s the representative from SM Entertainment?” i asked.

 

Anna nodded “yup, and he’s with hyukkie..what to do? I’m starting to get nervous?”

 

“same here” I said. With this news will my plan work? Waah!!!! i need to relax., inhale, exhale…. I have to do it no matter what.

 

Time passed so fast and it’s already my turn. I prepared myself but I never thought that I would meet them this early. I took a deep breath as I entered the “Audition Room”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Donghae and Hyukjae will be having their apperance on the next chapter!!! *screams*

Seong chan...what are you planning?

hmmm...better read the next chapter for us to find out haha *peace sign*

the next chapter will be a bit longer...gomawo to the readers :D