my two bias?!

ELF's Dream : Forever by your Side

 

A/N: when there are phrases in ITALIC FORMAT it only means the character is saying it in his/her mind ^^

 

Donghae’s POV

 

She remained silent, maybe thinking of a better way on how to say that she idolizes other group without hurting the members.

 

“A while ago you said, you listen to kpop because of a particular group right?” Siwon interrupted.

 

“Yes” she answered.

 

“Which group?” Shindong asked.

 

I looked at her, I already know the answer but still, I am wishing that I would hear our group’s name.

 

“uhmm…it’s 2pm” I knew it.

 

Kyuhyun made a follow-up question “Who’s your bias among them?”

 

“It’s Nickhun” she bluntly answered.

 

I guess the members were not satisfied with the turn of events. I believe they were expecting her to be a fan but in the end she’s not. I was so busy with my own thoughts when…

 

“If you were to choose,” Sungmin gestured his hand around us “among the members, who do you like the most?”

 

With that question, the room was filled with silence, all attention was centered at Seong Chan. Everyone was anticipating her answer wishing for her to say their name, and of course that includes me. I really wish that she would choose me but I bet she would choose Eunhyuk since their closer. She looked at us one by one and when she came to look at Kyu, she stared at him for a few seconds, is it him?

 

“hmm…it’s….actually two”

 

She bit her lower lip before she shyly glanced at me “It’s you oppa”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Ahahaha I bet Hae would be so happy. I look at him to check his reaction and I was right. He’s smiling like an idiot while the rest of us waited for his response.

 

He gave Seong Chan a light hug “Gomawo”

 

I think Seong Chan was taken aback with the sudden skin ship that her cheeks started to turn reddish. Hae was enjoying himself when Yesung decided to seize the opportunity and started the teasing “Someone’s blushing”

 

Seong Chan broke the hug and started fanning herself facing my direction while Donghae fake coughed and fixed the collar of his polo.

 

“Do we have a new couple here?” Leeteuk mocked.

 

“Bwoh??” Seong Chan and Donghae asked in chorus leading to more teasing from the group.

 

“Something’s not right and I can’t figure it out” Kyuhyun commented while staring at Seong Chan.

 

“I was about to say that” Heechul added.

 

“What?!!!! Don’t be jealous if she chose me” Donghae defended.

 

“Aah…..you want to know her other bias right?” Yesung guessed.

 

“That’s not it” Kyuhyun said, after a brief pause “aish…..never mind”

 

“So Seong Chan who’s your other bias” Siwon inquired.

 

“It’s Heechul-ssi” Seong Chan answered.

 

We all expected an overjoyed reaction from Heechul but he remained calm and quiet which is very unusual. He was looking at Seong Chan in a weird way, I wonder what he is up to.

 

“Your other bias is me?” he asked which was answered by a nod from Seong Chan “can you say it again?”

 

At first Seong Chan hesitated but she still granted Heechul’s request “its you, Heechul…”

 

Heechul raised an eyebrow “Heechul?….” ha ha now I know what his problem is, I mentally laughed.

 

“O-ppa” Seong Chan answered understanding the situation.

 

Heechul make an okay sign “GOOD

 

I can’t explain it but I really like Seong Chan, not in the same way as Donghae, he’s starting to fall for her without even noticing it and as for me, she’s like my little sister that I really miss. We shared a few more minutes of chatting before I realized that I forgot to introduce her. “By the way guys, Seong Chan will be our new manager, he’ll be helping out Hae young hyung.”

 

“We know” Kyuhyun stated.

 

“Hae young hyung sent a group message last night saying that we’ll be having a new manager” Leeteuk explained.

 

“And we have to clean the dorm before your arrival” Sungmin added.

 

Seong Chan cleared as she makes her way in front of us “I think it would be better if I would introduce myself”

 

Seong Chan’s POV

 

“Annyeong ha seyo, Lee Seong Chan-imnida” I introduced myself while imitating their signature hand pose. I guess I looked stupid since they remained silent. I thought that with doing the hand pose I can make then think that I know little things about them and will be supporting their group even if I said that I like 2pm.

 

To be honest, the real reason why I did it is that I got used to doing that pose every time I introduce myself to new friends or even acquaintances’, if you know what I mean. Super Junior doing their signature introduction, we, elf’s would go – We are ELF, oeyo *does the hand pose*

 

I could feel that they wanted to laugh at me but I guess their being gentlemen and kept it to themselves. What are you doing Seong

Chan? Acting stupid in front of your idols? What a way to leave an impression. I bow my head “Uhm….please take care of me”

 

“I guess you should be saying that you’ll take care of us, not the other way around” Kyuhyun corrected.

 

“Mianhe, I guess you are right” waah!!!! Strike one from the evil maknae >.<

 

Leeteuk looked at me, showing his dimpled smile “Don’t worry Seong Chan, we will always help you”

 

“Yes, we will” Ryeowook sang as he rejoined the group with a tray of tea and snacks in his hands.

 

Siwon pointing at Kyuhyun “Don’t mind him”

 

Kyuhyun, raising one of his brows “What? I’m just stating facts”

 

Heechul approached me as he slings his arm over my shoulder “From now on, you’ll be my favorite dongsaeng”

 

“Araso….oppa” Aaaw… I’m so touched, Heechul oppa is so nice.

 

Eunhyuk stand from his seat and snatched me from Heechul “But she’s my dongsaeng”

 

Heechul snatched me back while he pulled Donghae from his seat “You already have your Hae…EunHae is real right??? I ship Eunhae” pushing Donghae to Eunhyuk.

 

A familiar tone started to play as I started to feel vibrations from my pocket signaling an incoming call.

 

Hullyeo peojineun umage matchweo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up
On sesangi hamkke michyeo
Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up

Now
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

She’s really a fan of 2pm huh!! I don’t know but I’m so pissed with the idea of her being a big fan of other groups. Listening to kpop because of a particular group, pssh!!! Well I can’t blame her since she’s from another country but she must at least consider our feelings right? I’m not being sentimental or something, she’s working for us, she should be supporting us, but come to think of it, I believe that Soo Man songsaengnim would not get an ELF as a our new manager right?

 

It took her a few minutes before she answered her phone “Yoboseyo?” She bowed her head as she made her way to the front door.

 

Some of my hyungs left the living room while Heechul hyung remained in his position glaring at the EunHae couple so I decided to direct my attention to my beloved laptop.

 

“I’ll go to the restroom” Donghae said as he takes his leave.

 

I was enjoying my game when my device suddenly shuts down. Why now? When I’m in the middle of a very important game!! I do remember that I charged it “WHO TOUCHED MY LAPTOP?!!!!!”

 

“Yah!!! Maknae, will you keep it down” Heechul hyung glared at me.

 

Eunhyuk, escaping from Heechul's death glare slouched on the couch “you might disturb our neighbors”

 

What the heck?!! “Neighbors?!!! Where the only one living in this floor”

 

I believe that Heechul was about to scold me when Seong Chan returned. She clutched her things “Jwesong-hamnida but I have to get going”

 

With a worried expression Heechul asked “Is everything alright?”

 

She didn’t respond, she anxiously stared at the worried Heechul.  “Uhmm….I had an emergency” she answered while she combed her hair with her right hand.

 

It’s as if Eunhyuk comprehend with the current situation so he went and help Seong Chan with her reasoning “Hyung, it’s getting late so I think we should let her go home”

 

“I guess your right” Heechul agreed.

 

“Do you want me to send you home?” I suggested.

 

Heechul and Eunhyuk gave me a what-are-you-talking-about look while Seong Chan’s cheeks turned pinkish. She’s blushing? Well that’s CharmingKyu for you I mentally laughed. I can feel that their hiding something that’s why I offered her a ride home. If she refused and if Eunhyuk agreed with her…

 

Heechul interrupted my thoughts “What is up with you Kyu?”

 

Seong Chan smiled at me “Thank you for your offer Kyuhyun-shi, but I don’t want to burden you.” She refused, as expected, now looking at Eunhyuk’s reaction.

 

With a concerned look, Eunhyuk approached Seong Chan “You can take the bus right?” and received a slight nod from her. I couldn’t believe it, he would let her go home on her own?

 

“I…my friend will wait for me at the bus station” she beamed while she combed her hair the second time.

 

It’s getting more suspicious,  “Friend? So you have visited Seoul before?”

 

Eunhyuk gave me a stabbing look telling me to shut up, “Let’s go Seong Chan, I’ll walk you to the bus station”

 

“No need oppa, you have your schedule tomorrow, just stay and take some rest.”

 

We decided to walk her to the door and when she was about to take her leave, our door bell rang. Visitors?!!! Who could it be?

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Who would visit Super Junior in late hours?

 

Saesang fans? Reporters? On-the-spot variety shows?

 

Do you want to know the real reason why Seong Chan chose Donghae and Heechul as her favorite?

 

Read and subscribe for you to find out ^^

 

 

Yay….an update!!!!! Mianhe for being an irresponsible writer, I have received a lot of stress this past month and was not able to update my stories., hope you’ll understand.

 

Please do leave your comments, you guys inspires me to go on with my stories….gomawo ^^