Meeting the Members

ELF's Dream : Forever by your Side

 

Seong Chan’s POV

 

Ding!!

 

I need to calm down.

 

The door of the elevator opens and as I took a step out, my heart began to hammer its way out of my chest. I’m getting more and more nervous with every step I take. Why? I’m already here at the building where Super Junior’s Dorm is located, I’m this close to meeting my idols. We walked in a very long corridor making a stop in the single door in that floor. I guess the whole area was reserved for them, for privacy purposes I guess but the wall catch my attention.

 

Pledges of love and greetings were printed all over the wall, I WANT TO WRITE TOO!!!!! Where is my pen? I searched my bag and when I got one, I searched for a vacant space. I was enjoying myself when I felt a light nudge “Cool isn’t it?” Sungmin beamed. “Kaja”

 

Reality hit me! I almost forgot the reason why I’m here.

 

Sungmin opens the door for me, what a gentleman I thought “Is it your hobby?”

 

“Hobby?”

 

“Daydreaming” he chuckled.

 

Oppa, how can I stop daydreaming if you’re like that? I pouted and thought of a better excuse when I felt my cheeks being pinched.

 

“Kyeopta” Sungmin exclaimed.

 

I heard a loud thud followed by a screaming Eunhyuk “Yah!! Stop being lovey-dovey with my dongsaeng!!!”

 

He grabs me away from Sungmin and drags me to the living room where I saw Donghae together with the other members. How do I look? I think my hair is a mess, during this time, how I wish I knew how to apply make-up, this is the day that I would meet them and I never got the chance to prepare? I mentally cried.

 

I sat in the sofa in between Donghae and Eunhyuk while the other members positioned themselves in a circle around us. Hae Young oppa decided to leave me with the boys saying he needs to fix the groups schedule. I can’t look at them, I might melt, so I keep my head down.

 

Someone fake coughed, which made me raise my head. I bit my lower lip when I saw all of them staring at me, wearing the best smiles in the world. We stayed silent for almost a minute, I was scanning them one by one, and when I came to look at my bias, our eyes met and my whole world stopped.

 

Leeteuk decided to break the silence “Hi! I’m Leeteuk

 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Sungmin smiling and I could also feel Donghae and Eunhyuk laughing beside me, I wonder why?

 

Hello Leeteuk-ssi, Nice meeting you” I raised my hand and waved at him.

 

*sound of an opening door*

 

“HYUNG we’re back!!” a familiar voice filled the room.

 

We directed our direction to the corridor where the front door is located. Is it him? Is it really him? Will I be able to see my Heenim Oppa? I think I can’t handle it anymore?!!! I miss him so much!!! What to do?

 

“Wookie!!! What’s for dinner? I’m really hungry…” Heechul shouted.

 

Siwon and Heechul came into view and suddenly comes to a stop upon seeing that members where all gathered in the living room.

 

“What’s up?” Heechul asked.

 

Siwon elbowed Heechul and points at me “I see we have a visitor, Hi

 

Everyone gathered around Siwon and Heechul while the three, EunHaeMin, stayed with me.

 

I heard Ryeowook saying “Perfect timing!!!”

 

“Siwon, help us converse with Seong Chan-ssi” Leeteuk said as he headed back to the couch.

 

Heechul approached me and “Yoh man, what’s your name?

 

I’m Seong Chan, Lee Seong Chan, nice meeting you

 

Yeah baby, nice meeting you” Heechul exclaimed while he shakes my hand.

 

Hi Seong Chan-ssi, I’m Siwon, I believe that you know who we are? Right?” as Siwon speaks, everyone remained silent, I guess they’re really having a hard time in communicating with English, I want to see their reactions so I decided to carry on with the English conversation, Mianhe oppa’s.

 

Yes, you guys are Super Junior, right?” I smiled.

 

“Ask her if she listens to Kpop” Heechul commanded.

 

Seong Chan-ssi, may I ask if you love Kpop?” Siwon translated.

 

A bit, it’s more like, I listen to Kpop because of a particular group” which is you guys I mentally added.

 

“What did she said?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“She said, she loves kpop because of a particular group”

 

“Ask her which group, ask her which group!!”Ryeowook cried.

 

“What’s so funny?” Kyuhyun suddenly commented.

 

“Nothing” Donghae answers, refraining himself to burst into laughter.

 

With his hands on his waist, Heechul glares at EunHaeMin “Yah!!! Are you making fun of me?”

 

I laughed with what he said “Mianhe for not telling but I’m fluent in Korean.”

 

“YAH!!!!” upon hearing what I said everyone yelled at us. The room was filled with complaints until Leeteuk calmed the members.

 

A/N: when there are phrases in ITALIC FORMAT it only means the character is saying it in his/her mind ^^

 

Leeteuk ordered the members to introduce themselves one by one but Yesung thought of a better idea.

 

“Why don’t we ask her to say everyone’s name out loud, right ddangkoma?” Yesung suggested and the rest agreed.

 

I accepted the challenge, I am an ELF after all and identifying them is as easy as counting from one to three.

 

“Go ahead, Seong Chan-ssi” Leeteuk encouraged.

 

I should recite it in a slow pace so that they would not suspect me of anything.

 

The angel without wings, the best leader of the best group “Uhhm….Your Leeteuk-ssi”

 

Leeteuk gave me a dimpled smile.

 

My beloved Heenim oppa!!!! “Heechul-ssi?” I said as I pointed at him.

 

“YES!!!!” he exclaimed making the group laugh.

 

I paused for a minute and I can see that most of them were tensed, maybe worried if I will be able to recognize them. “Ddangkoma-ssi?” I said as I pointed at Yesung.

 

Lifting his turtle, “I’m not Ddangkoma!!! He’s Ddangkoma” Yesung complained.

 

“Just kidding, Yesung-ssi” ha ha ha I am enjoying this.

 

My cute shin oppa… “Shindong-ssi”

 

He approached me and gave me a bear hug “Nice meeting you Seong Chan-ssi” which led to a wave of complaints.

 

“Hyung stop that, Seong Chan-ssi, you may continue” Donghae ordered.

 

He really looks like a prince, I fangirl over “Siwon-ssi”

 

He winked at me which made me feel a bit flustered, I touched my cheeks to stop myself from blushing.

 

“Siwon, you’re making her blush” Yesung said as he moves towards Siwon and covers his eyes.

 

“Hyung!!!” Siwon whined.

 

The eternal maknae “Ryeowook-ssi”

 

He waves at me “Annyeong Seong Chan-ssi, welcome to Korea”

 

It’s already the turn for me to introduce my BIAS!!! How can I look at him, T____T

 

My ultimate bias, the evil maknae who melts my heart whenever he sings “and you’re Kyuhyun-ssi”

 

He just gave me an evil smirk. WAAH!!! It’s like I was hit by a shotgun, died, went straight to heaven and was greeted by a very handsome angel. Can you imagine that feeling when your bias smiled at you!!!!! I don’t know what to do so I smiled back.

 

The room remained silent for a minute, I guess they are waiting for me to say something, and “I think I’m done?”

 

“How about those three beside you?” Kyuhyun asked. My bias is talking to me!!! I can’t keep calm!!!!

 

“She knows us already” Sungmin defended.

 

“Not fair” Kyuhyun protested.

 

“Seong Chan can you please…” Leeteuk hesitantly requested.

 

I gave him a nod and started with the aegyo king “Sungmin-ssi” who was smiling cutely.

 

My fishy oppa “Donghae-ssi” giving me a two thumbs-up.

 

And the dancing machine “and……” I paused for a minute.

 

“Yah!!! How can you forget my name?” Eunhyuk grumbled.

 

“I didn’t, Eunhyuk Oppa!!” I chuckled.

 

Eunhyuk shuffles my hair “You got me, my dongsaeng”

 

I think it was a bit late when we realized that the whole group was staring at us. We looked at each other and Eunhyuk gave me a confused look.

 

“What did you just call him?” Heechul asked.

 

“Eunhyuk oppa?”

 

Sungmin doing his aegyo says “How come you call him oppa?”

 

“We met the same time you met him and how come you call me formally?” Donghae agreed.

 

I don’t know what to say, I was flooded with complaints, even Leeteuk is complaining that I should address him the same way I call Eunhyuk “Uhmm…..should I call you oppa?” After saying those phrase I don’t know what happen but I was pulled in a series of bear hugs. Hearing “you’re so cute” “Such a nice dongsaeng” “Call me oppa!”

 

I refrained myself from fainting, my Super Junior oppas are hugging me. Is this really happening? Or am I dreaming?

 

Ryeowook breaks the commotion with asking if we want something to drink. He went to the kitchen to prepare some tea while the other members streamed me with questions until….

 

“Seong Chan, may I ask, are you an elf?” Leeteuk asked.

 

I can see that they are anticipating my answer and hoping to hear a "Yes" coming out from my mouth. I want to say YES! I want to scream “I’m a proud ELF” but then I noticed Donghae wears a different expression.

 

“Uhhmm” what to say!!!! What to say!!!! THINK SEONG CHAN, THINK!!!! It’s very hard to deny that I’m an elf.

 

“A while ago you said, you listen to kpop because of a particular group right?” Siwon interrupted.

 

“Yes” I quickly answered.

 

“Which group?” Shindong asked.

 

Donghae gave me a pained look, I wonder if he’s okay “uhmm…it’s 2pm”

 

Kyuhyun made a follow-up question “Who’s your bias among them?”

 

Oh oppa don’t be jealous okay, you have my heart, I mentally slap myself, YAH wake up will you!!

 

“It’s Nickhun”

 

They just nod and disregarded the previous topic.

 

“If you were to choose, among the members, who do you like the most?” Sungmin inquired.

 

Of course it’s Kyuhyun oppa!!! But if I admit it, would he tease me? He is the evil maknae so I bet he would. Then I should go with….

 

“hmm…it’s…..”

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

annyeong readers!!!! i hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

 

i want to say THANK YOU to all my subscribers!!!! You guys inspires me to go on with my stories :D

 

@StarlightTango annyeong chingu!!! will try to update another chapter within the week...gomawo for commenting and subscribing ^__^

 

i also want to promote my second story, if you have time please read it too!!!! kamsa in advance

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/284522/a-gamer-s-promise-donghae-kyuhyun-romance-you