The Call...

ELF's Dream : Forever by your Side

Seong chan’s POV

 

As I exited the room, I dashed to the furthest comfort room and touched my face “Eunhyuk winked at me…kyaa!!!!!” luckily I was the only one in the room “I hope they didn’t notice that I’m an elf, I controlled myself right?” I talked to my reflection in the mirror and I nodded.

 

I was accepted but my plan failed haha well I guess these things works well on koreanovelas, I wonder where Anna is.

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

I decided to excuse myself and went to the furthest comfort room to avoid any commotion.

 

On my way back, “kyaa!!!!!” OMO, someone saw me, I quickly returned inside comfort room and waited for some footsteps but heard nothing. I take a peek and there’s no one there. “I have to be fast” as I started walking I saw her talking on her phone.

 

I just stayed there and watched her, she’s beautiful when she smiles (n_n)

 

“What?!!!” her face is now covered with concern and sadness. Oh how I want to reach for her and ask if everything is alright…aish!!!! Lee Donghae, are you crazy? I should go now

 

“eotteoke., gwaenchana? Where are you?”

 

After a brief pause “Stay there”. She quickly faced the place where I’m standing and I saw a tear escaped her eyes.

 

I stayed there, frozen, I guess she didn’t notice me, I wonder if she’s okay.

 

I returned to the audition room and saw Eunhyuk standing in a corner speaking on his phone.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV:

 

“I understand, I’m sure you’ll love her” hides his phone

 

She’s really interesting, I bet he’s interested with her.  I took my seat beside Hae as I swing my hands around him (A/N : eunhae moments ^^)

 

“Someday you might thank me for this” I said as I flashed him my gummy smile

 

“What do you mean?” he asked

 

“Everything has their time, just wait” I said while patting his shoulder

 

He touched my forehead, “are you sick? Your acting weird, don’t you know that?”

 

“Look who’s talking”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Anna, who’s staring somewhere suddenly speak “I never thought that I would see them up-close”

 

Seong chan respond with a simple “yeah”

 

“Unnie why are you like that? You were accepted and you’re flying to Korea the day after tomorrow…CHUKAHAE” Anna smiled wryly

 

“I know but…”

 

“No more buts… we have to celebrate., seeing them in person is already enough for me J” she hand me a pen and a tissue “it would be a great honor if I’ll possess the very first autograph of Korea’s Next Star…good luck unnie”

 

With teary eyes, Seong chan signed the tissue and hugged Anna tightly. “It must have been better if we are both accepted” she uttered.

 

Anna cut their hug “just promise me one thing?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“That I’ll always be your best friend and your no. 1 fan”

 

“Of course” as they made a pinky promise Seong Chan’s phone unexpectedly rang

 

Geudaega, geudaega, nan geudaega, Saranghae, saranghae, neol saranghae, 
 

Rago marhal ddae, nareul midge dwae

 

I wonder who’s calling, an unknown number? Seong chan thought “Hello?”

 

“Hello, Is this Ms. Natalie Sanchez” greeted by a man from the other line

 

“Yes, who’s this please?”

 

“Good day, I’m Mr. Richard Go from SM Entertainment, would you like to sign a contract from our company?”

 

“Oh common is this prank call?”

 

“I heard that you are fluent in Korean and you were accepted at Korea’s Next Star?”

 

“How did you?”

 

“Representatives from our company will meet you tonight to discuss the details, so are you interested in our offer?”

 

“Are you serious?” Seong chan exclaimed “Uhmm joesong hamnida, yes Sir it’s an honor. Jeongmal kamsahamnida” Seong chan kept her phone and looked at Anna

 

She told anna what the mystery caller told her.

 

“Your so lucky!!! But mianhe unnie, I can’t accompany you., I have my curfew” she said.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll be fine. Do you want me to send you home?” I offered

 

“What about your meeting?”

 

“I still have a 2 hours, Mr. Go just sent me a msg that my appointment would be on 8pm”

 

“aww I really envy you unnie but I’m happy for you” she smiled

 

“Aish…kaja” I tagged her outside the café off to my car.

 

Seong Chan’s POV

 

I drive my way to this Korean Restaurant where I’m supposed to meet SME’s representatives. After I parked my car, I nervously walked inside and was guided by a cute looking guy to my reserved seat, which is a private room.

 

The door behind me opened and I heard a very familiar voice “Annyeong Seong Chan-ssi, we meet again”

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

that's if for now....waah it's still raining., here in Manila, annyeong readers., hope your enjoying my story please leave your comments., gomawo

(sorry for the periods coz i really love them ahahaha)