Letting the Feelings Free

The Princes of Jangwae High School

(Teehee, meanie Wooyoung)

Song of the chapter: THERE IS NONE! Scroll down, I think there are enough links to cover the chapter, ENJOY

Ae Soon's POV

As congratuations, we went to sing karaoke. At first I was skeptical because I can't sing like Tae Sun... I mean, I can sing alright, but I'm not perfect. Eventually, I agreed and was drug along behind an excited Tae Sun. After much begging, Shin Bae finally got the chance to ride with us. He blabbed excitedly the whole way there. We got to the karaoke place and while the guys were picking a room, we went to change out of our costumes.

woman2_nov3198.jpg(Ae Soon casual)

617929011.jpg(Tae Sun casual)

We got back to the guys, who had chosen a large sized room to fit us all in. It was on the top floor, over-looking the beautiful city of Seoul. It was classy and relaxed, I was able to be comfortable. This is what I wanted my house to look like after I graduate collge.

noraebang.jpg(Noraebang room)

We all sat down and looked at the book to pick our songs. I looked at my watch, we have three hours before work, plenty of time. Shin Bae took mic first and ran over to the touch screen and scrolled down until he clicked on the song of his choice, to which he began singing beautifully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7obk68G28

Tae Sun and I are both in tears by the end of the song. Everyone started clapping and cheering really loud. He smiled and sat between Tae Sun and Kang Ho. "Would you like to go Kang Ho?" Shin Bae asked. "No thanks, I'm not in the mood to sing." We all nodded and turned to Hyun Jae and Jin Hwa. Hyun Jae stood up and walked over to the screen and scrolled down to the bottom. We couldn't see what he was picking, but he seemed confident in himself, smiling with a slight blush in his cheeks. The song started and I, subconciously, started bobbing my head to the beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_IfLBJFSw

Jin Hwa stood up and started singing the chorus while Hyun Jae rapped. I was totally entranced by both of them. The beat was soothing and we all just sat, swaying. I had my legs crossed in the seat and I hugged a pillow, taking in the vibes. We should play this song in the cafe, perfect coffee music. I looked over at Kang Ho, who laid his head back against the back of the couch and had his eyes closed, soaking up all of the energy of the song. They finished the song and sat back down. I took that chance to call the lobby and order some water, soda, and juice. It, surprisingly, came in less than five minutes. I gave the server a thankful smile and he blushed brightly and bowed before leaving. I brought the drinks over and set them on the table. We all grabbed our favorite drinks and sat back and talked, sipping on the beverages. "Ae Soon's turn!" I groaned into my peach-flavored soda and sighed, standing up.  "Fine, but I'm going to sing an english song." I slid to the youtube option on the touch screen and typed in a song. I looked at Kang Ho and waved him over to me. He stood and walked over, confused. "Do you know this song?" He nodded. "Will you do the rap part?" He looked at me, skeptically, then nodded, knowing it was hard, and pretty much pointless, to say no. "Kansamnida." I smiled. Once the music started, so did we.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN0Saar-QKQ

I started us off, rapping, then singing. I swayed my body and everyone started clapping. I looked at Kang Ho for his part, which he took control of. His voice matched the song perfectly and all of us were kinda shocked, all except for Shin Bae, who know almost everything about Kang Ho. I started bumping hips with Kang Ho, who looked taken aback by my actions. Eventually he got into the rythm and swayed his head from side to side. After the song ended, I kept hold of the mic, speaking into it. "I chose that song for a reason. That reason is that Tae Sun nor I have had anyone else other than my sister. We are so thankful to have you guys as our friends. We both wanted to hold onto this feeling. We want this moment for life. So I hope that we can be friends forever." They all smiled, about to cry. I went to sit down next to Tae Sun. We were tackled by hugs and words of gratitude. "So," I turned to Tae Sun after the guys sat bac in their places. "One last song by our lovely Tae Sun before we leave?" Loud cheers came from the guys and Tae Sun shyly stood up and shuffled to the screen and looked through the songs until she found the one she wanted. She picked it, then clutched the mic, nervous. I knew she had no reason to be, but none the less... Once the music began, all fear drained away and she began enchanting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpiTNko8Qqs

The guys stared in awe the entire song and I just swayed back and forth, enjoying the beautiful voice of my best friend. I closed my eyes and smiled, still swaying to the beat. It really shocked the guys when she said 'boy' instead of 'girl'. I just laughed at their confused faces. I was totally relaxed after that long week. So much has happened in the last week that it was uncanny. Not too long after that, Tae Sun's song ended and we all stood up, getting ready to leave. We packed up our stuff and walked out of the noraebang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bit short and I apologize. DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER (NOT BY THE KPOP IDOL, BUT THE CHARACTER)!!! LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!