First Day of the last Year

The Princes of Jangwae High School

(A/N Ok guys, so I'm going to add a link to a song that kind of sets the mood of the chapter. Hope you guys like that :) Also.... I kinda go crazy with the use of pictures. I like it when you can visualize everything)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxvCs01gGw

Your POV

"Kureru my sunshine, you will always be my sunshine, one and only sunshine, you will always be my sunshine"

I woke up to the sweet voices of Kan MiYoun and the famous Junsu. My eyes opened to a well lit room and I looked over at my alarm clock. I sat up and looked around my room, taking in the fresh scent of a new day.

Interior-Design-Bedroom-Ideas-Green-Colo (my room! hehe)

I stretched and got up to brush my teeth and wash my face in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. Today is the first day back to school! I get to see so many of my friends. I'm so excited!

Small-Bathroom-Ideas-Pictures.jpg

I brushed my hair and went to go find Tae Sun, whom I was sure was still asleep. I swear that if the day ever comes that she's awake before me is the day I'll be dead. I knocked on her door. No answer... Knocked again, but a little louder. Still nothing. "Tae Sun-ah I'm coming in!" I warned before stepping in to see something moving under the covers.

bedroom-design-ideas-for-teenage-girls-w

I walked over and started poking the bundle. I heard a low groan and smirked. "Tae Sun-ah, time for school." Another groan. "Alright, you asked for it." I smiled big and backed up a few steps, then ran and jumped on top of her. "YAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!" She screamed before jumping up. "Ae Soon-ah!!!! Why did you do that?!" She looked at me with her cheeks puffed out. I just giggled. "It's the first day of school! We have to get ready!" She just sighed and jumped off of her bed and shuffled to the bathroom. I smirked to myself and made her bed for her before going to the kitchen to make breakfast,

p_100035526.jpg

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, what should I make? Maybe scrambled eggs? Or crepes? NO I KNOW! FRENCH TOAST!" I smiled and started cooking. By the time that Tae Sun got done cleaning up, I had breakfast on the table. Tae Sun smiled and sat down. "Unni! It looks so yummy! Thank you!" She smiled and started eating. I nodded and began eating myself.

Once we were done eating, she offered to clean up, so I let her seeing as I cooked. It was an agreement we made. To take turns cooking and cleaning. I took one last sip of my milk before setting in the sink and then went to take out Neppi. Once I returned, I fed her, then retreated to my room. I shut the door and walked to my closet to pull out my uniform. I laid it on the bed and started slipping out of my pajamas. I turned and looked at myself through my full-length mirror. Thankfully, I was able to work out with Tae Sun this past vacation, I felt confident in my figure even though I never flaunted it off. It was more of a personal goal to look my best. I held a feeling of accomplishment when I kept up. I turned back to my bed and started slipping into my uniform.

korean school uniform

I smiled even bigger when I saw Tae Sun in the uniform. She looked so cute in it! "Are you ready?" I asked. She just nodded happily as we headed out the door to my car. It was beautiful and the money that my sister used to buy it for me was from a fund used specifically for my first car. My parents put aside that money for me before they past away. I smiled at the thougth of my parents and then tipped my head back to look at the sky. 'Umma... Appa, I miss you! I hope that you're taking care of Unni! I love you!'

 42565620.jpg

(A/N.. My personal dream car, just saying)

We both jumped in the car and headed to school to begin another day at school. Halfway there, Tae Sun turned to me. "Unnie, what do you feel about this big change of the school? Uncle wants our opinion." She said worriedly. "Change? What change?" I asked confused. "About the school being Co-ed?" My eyes widened for a split second, then I remembered there being an announcement about it. "Oh, I forgot about that.. Well, it will definitely be different, but don't let such a thing affect you, hun. Just be yourself and if you need anything, I'm here for you." I smiled at her and relief took over her features." "Kansamnida, Unnie." She whispered.

We parked my car in the teacher's parking lot, something that we were allowed to do, seeing as the principal was Tae Sun's Uncle. We walked around to the school entrance and saw many eyes looking at us. A few squeals came and we both just smiled at the other girls. One group of girls came up to us, nervously. "U-ummmm, Unnie, you look very pretty today. Did you have a good vacation?" one of the girls asked me. I just smiled warmly at her "I did, and how was your summer? Did you get to relax and spend time with your freinds and family?" Her face lit up instantly and she nodded happily. "Oh what a pretty bow that you're wearing!" I looked over at Tae Sun, who was talking to one of the other girls. "Thank you, Unnie! I got it in a shop near Namsan Tower. They sell many cute accesories!" The girl replied in awe. "I'll have to go look at it for myself!" Tae said happily. "All of you girls look beautiful! I want you all to study hard, ok? FIGHTING!" I cheered. "Neh, FIGHTING!" They all said in unison. The girls ran off and Tae and I looked at each other and smiled.

Then I noticed the population, Almost everyone I saw was female, there were very few males. I wonder if the school will have enough guys, maybe there will be a majority females. But I looked at all of the guys that were there, the uniforms for them turned out really good.

Flower+Boy+Ramyun+Shop+11.jpg

"OMO! OMO! Who are they?" One girl screamed, turning my atttention to a group of four guys walking through the front gates, all very attractive. I watched as the females of the school started surrounding them, asking their names and types of girl. I just kinda rolled my eyes and turned to Tae Sun who seemed entranced by their presence. "Tae Sun-ah, if you want to go talk to them, then go! I'm going to head up to our class." I said with a smile. She turned to me, shocked. "A-aniyo. I'll go with you!" She said, her sweet smile returning. I nodded and we headed to our classroom. Once we walked through the door, people started coming up to us and talking to us. We chatted away then found our desks. Thankfully, Tae Sun and I sat right next to each other. We chatted with people until the door slid open and the four guys walked in. The first one I saw was a light-haired boy, he happily skipped in waved to everyone, including us. Behind him, a tall, thin dark-haired guy walked in. He smiled and nodded his head to everyone. Next was a guy with headphones around his neck and a book in his hands. Lastly was a guy with big glasses on and a camera in his hands. He was cleaning the lens while walking at seemingly didn't bump into anything. I looked at Tae Sun and once again, she was struck by their appearances. I just giggled at her then turned to the front and opened my phone to text my sister.

To: Kim Jae Min

From: Kim Ae Soon

Unnie! First day of school! It's weird with guys but maybe it'll be nice for a change! 

How are you? Miss you! When are you coming home?

I waited a few minutes while observing my classmates, some I recognized. Some I didn't. 'Beep beep'. I looked down at my phone at the new message.

To: Kim Ae Soon

From: Kim Jae Min

Hey my beautiful Dongseang! I hope your day goes well and try to get along with all of the guys.

You are still a Queenka. Be kind, courteous, and thoughtful.

I'm doing well and I miss you too! I'll be home in about a month. Study hard!

I smiled at the text then showed it to Tae Sun who giggled and then I put my phone away.

Hyun Jae's POV

I looked around the classroom to observe the class. It seemed pretty normal. A bit of an overdose of girls but that's to be expected. I noticed two girls sitting and talking happily. They were both really pretty and had this happy, comforting aura around them. "Come on, So Mi! Let's go say hi to the Queenkas!" a girl said behind me before running over with her friend. They stopped in front of the girls I was looking over at and they bowed to them. The girls smiled and talked to their guests. They all giggled before the two guests bowed again and took off out of the classroom. Queenkas? Those two? I remember that at my old school, the queenkas were ruthless and cruel. They stomped on everyone... These girls seem to be very sweet and gentle. How odd.

There was a girl that was starting to walk past me, when I stopped her. She looked at me and her face turned a light pink. "Excuse me, could you tell me who those two girls are?" I asked kindly. She looked at the two girls happily chatting and smiled. "Oh! The girl closest to the window is Kim Ae Soon and the one next to her is Cho Tae Sun. They are the Queenkas of the school. They are so incredibly sweet and gentle. They treat all of us with repsect and we all feel really lucky to have them here." I smiled and thanked her. Once she left, I looked back at the girls. It seemed what the girl told me was true. They both started talking to a group of girls that had just walked in. it seemed like they were having a good time.

Shin Bae's POV

I was talking to Kang Ho when I looked over at Hyun Jae hyung as he was staring at two girls. I looked at them closely and saw that they were very pretty. Just sitting there, talking with each other. I was about to get up and introduce myself when the teacher walked in. I sat back down as he started writing his name on the board. Then he had us all stand up and introduce ourselves. It got to the girl closest to the window and she stood up gracefully and bowed. "Ahnyeounghaseo, Kim Ae Soon- imnida. Please take care of me this year." Her voice was gentle but confident. People clapped for her, leaving me wondering why. As she sat down, the other girl stood up slowly, nervously. "Ah-ahnyeounghaseo. Ch-Cho Tae Sun- imnida. P-please take care of me." People awed and clapped for her, leaving me even more confused. Behind me, a girl whispered to her friend, "The Queenkas are still as sweet and cute as ever huh?" "Neh! I love them!" The friend whispered excitedly. So they are the queenkas? 

Tae Sun's POV

I was so nervous when it was my turn! I really have to get over this stage fright if I'm going to be a singer! It got to those really attractive guys and the guy with glasses got up and introduced himself as Kwan Jin Hwa. As he sat down, the guy with headphones stood up, "Jung Kang Ho- imnida". With that, he sat down. Normally, I would think it rude for being so unsociable, but he didn't seem like he was being rude. Maybe he was just quiet.. "Ahnyeoung~~ Choi Shin Bae- Imnida!!! Nice to meet you!" My thoughts were interrupted by a boy with light hair. Can't he get into trouble for that? Finally, the last guy stood up. "Ahnyeounghaseo, Park Hyun Jae- imnida. Please take care of me this coming year." He said then sat down. A few girls squealed in the background and I faced forward. Class soon resumed after that.

Your POV

School quickly passed by. I was so happy to see my favorite english teacher, Miss Martina today. She's so much fun and everyone loves her. Because I'm fluent in english, I can converse with her all I want. She's so wonderful!

tumblr_m0gyn3Nibf1r55339o1_400.png

Before I knew it, it was lunch! Tae Sun and I headed to the garden and sat down to eat the lunch I had made this morning. We sat and chatted after finishing our meals, then I noticed the four new male students walking our way. At first I thought they were just passing by, but then they turned to us and bowed. "AHNYEOUNGHASEO!" They all said in unison. Both Tae Sun and I were taken aback. "Ah-ahnyeounghaseo." We both said, awkwardly. The tall one, Park Hyun Jae I believe his name was stepped forward. "We thought it would be right if we came and introduced ourselves personally to the school Queenkas! We don't want to start off on bad terms." He said, confidently. Tae Sun and I looked at each other for a second, awestruck. Then she giggled and I just smiled. "If you gentlemen would like to join us for lunch, we would enjoy that." I said calmly. They all looked at me shocked then obliged and sat down around my best friend and I.

After lunch, the day sped by. Before I knew it, the school day was over and both Tae and I had made four new friends. Since we were both off today, we had gone straight home after school. I called Unnie and both Tae and I took turns explaining our day. This is definitely going to be an interesting year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so what do you think? I know the pictures were plentiful, but that's kind of how I prefer it. I'm glad that I got to put Martina Stawski from eatyourkimchi.com in here! I really admire her and her husband Simon. Maybe he'll show up later~

Leave comments please!