A Dream, of You and I. Hold My Hand and be my Everything

The Princes of Jangwae High School

Last chapter guys, please enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtV6G6Xp0Xc

No One's POV                  ~5 Years Later~

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as her sister applied the final touches on her make-up. She sighed as the slim fingers of Jae Min then combed through her long, curled hair that cascaded down her back. She opened her eyes and smiled, looking into the mirror. "My lovely sister, you make the most beautiful bride that I have ever seen. Omma and Appa would be so proud of you. You've worked hard and I think that he will really make you happy. I hope you finally have that loving family feeling that we lost when we lost our parents." "Thank you, Unnie." Tae Sun burst through the door, running as fast as her feet and little pregnant belly would carry her. Ae Soon giggled. "Slow down, you don't need to be in such a rush! You're pregnant for crying out loud!" She said looking at her maid-of-honor in her lacey bridesmaid dress.

Lace-Bridesmaid-Dresses5.jpg(Love it!)

"I still can't believe that you got married and PREGNANT before me. Both of you!" Ae Soon said looking between her sister and her best friend. Suddenly, a small 3-year old, Ji Yeon ran into the room in her little flower girl's dress, dragging her twin brother, Ji Kan, in while he's still trying to hook his clip on tie to his shirt. "Imo! Imo! You look so pretty!" Ji Yeon squealed, running up to Ae Soon, who only giggled and picked up her niece and nephew and set them on her lap, kissing them both on the cheek. "Now now, Auntie has to finish getting ready, go play." "Neh, Omma!" They said running as their Aunt looked after them, smiling at their matching outfits.

frank-amodo-ring-bearer-flowergirl_blog1(makes me LOL)

After they were out of sight, Ae Soon took one last look in the mirror, replaying the memory of when Hyun Jae finally asked her to marry him, four and a half years into their relationship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlMmLWv8sNk

It was only an hour after her graduation from KyungHee University, her Radiology Degree, her life-long goal... Finally achieved. Hyun Jae stood next to her, matching her cap and gown, a medical business degree in one hand, her hand in the other. He had planned on taking over the hospital that his parents owned on Jeju Island so that they could finally retire. They had agreed on going to dinner to celebrate. They ended up going to Rogue, top balcony, over-looking the Korean night sky. The whole patio was pretty empty, except for only a few other couples and a large party of older business people out for a company dinner. Hyun Jae and Ae Soon ordered a special wine, and cheered to the happy occasion. The dimly-lit patio mixed with the warm, early summer air was a perfect setting for the celebratory day. Light music played through the surrounding speakers, creating a romantic mood for the content couple. Hyun Jae looked at Ae Soon, admiring the way her eyes shined from the light emitted from the stars and lanterns. Her shyness got the best of her and she looked down at her lap, twirling the end of the napkin around her finger. They ordered their meals, and chatted lightly. They ate and the number of butterflies in Hyun Jae's stomach increased as she finished the last bite of her pasta and he finished off his filet mignon. "Dessert?" He asked anxiously, watching as her eyes lit up. "Sure, but what do you want?" She asked, picking up and looking through the dessert menu. "I already thought of that, Jagi." He said, winking.  He snapped his fingers and a small cart of desserts was rolled to them. She gasped at the beauty that each dessert held. Three tiers of sweets. She began at the bottom, scanning the tiramisu, the cheesecake, and the fruity MIlle Feuille. Up on the middle tier, her eyes sparkled as she looked through the slices of tropical tart, beautifully rounded Mont Blanc, and even fruit crepe bites. Finally, she stood up to see the top of the sweets tower to see a variety of Petit Fours. She scanned them carefully, Hyun Jae stood and followed her gaze to a specific little decorated square. Right before she had a chance, he grabbed it hid it behind his back, sitting back down. "YAH!" She pouted. "Sit down and I'll feed it to you." She puffed out her cheeks but sat down anyways, not wanting to lose the chance of him placing the delicacy on her tongue. "Close your eyes," he said. She did as she was told and he quietly got down on one knee, pulling the candy-like decorated box from behind his back. She got tired of waiting and opened her eyes, a bit upset. Not seeing him in front of her, she began searching left and right for him. Finally, she caught sight of a figure next to her side. She gasped and her eyes became huge by the developing scene. She could feel all eyes on them, but she only focused on the handsome man at her feet, looking up at her with soft eyes. "Kim Ae Soon, that moment I saw you in the hospital, no beautiful smile on your face, my heart shattered and I had made a promise to myself to never let you frown upon anything ever again. This is the step in my life that I'm prepared to take, and I would like you to take it with me. I want to wake up to your peaceful, graceful face, I want to have a family that displays the love that you always talked about, when you were with your family. I want to be graced by your smile every morning, every night, every second, for the rest of my life. Hold my hand, and please... Do my the absolute honor of being my wife." His voice was soft, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Ae Soon's heart was beating at a speed, unimaginable. He opened the box, revealing a beautiful vintage ring that had a strange resemblance to her mothers.

vintage-antique-engagement-wedding-ring-

She opened to give her reply, but the words just wouldn't come out so she just nodded vigoruously. He smiled brightly and slid the ring on her finger, resulting everyone on that open-patio to clap and whistle, even ordering them another bottle of wine. He grabbed her by the waist and swept her up into his arms, embracing her with all of his might. She hugged him back and kissed his cheek lightly. Taking one more look at the ring, she gasped and just whispered in his ear, "Omma?" He smiled and pulled away to look at his fiance. "The ring was given to your sister after your parents passed away. Since she had forgotten about it during her engagement, I asked about it and she gave it to me. I had it resized just to fit your precious fingers." He slid his hand in hers and lifted them, kissing her hand gently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io1LquT7hiA

"Ae Soon, it's time." Jae Min cooed gently in her sister's ear. Ae Soon blinked a few times and nodded, still in a bit of a daze. She stood up and fixed her dress, and walked next to her sister out to the car, taking them to the place where the ceremony was being held. After a few minutes of driving, the ended up in the middle of Jeju island. Tae Sun stepped out of the car first, followed by Mi Hae, Kae In, and Soo Bin, the bridesmaids. They all kicked their shoes off and walked to their spots, passing through the crowd of familiar faces. Next, Ji Yeon and Ji Kan hopped out of the car and played their parts, dancing down the aisle, making everyone giggle and 'awwwwwwwww'. Next, Jae Min stepped out of the car, sporting her beige sister-of-the-bride dress.

wallis%20lace%20dress.jpg

She stood at the door, reaching her hand out, only to have another hand grab it. She guided Ae Soon out of the car, revealing the blushing bride in her long beautiful lace dress.

Romantic-Lace-Wedding-Dresses.jpg(Love it)

Gasps could be heard from every way. Ae Soon shyly looked down, kicking her shoes off and scooting them next to her sister's. She looked up at the scenery before her.

arui.jpg

She linked arms with her arms as they started down the aisle. She gazed left and right, timidly, at the audience surrounding her. Then, her eyes met the eyes of her husband to be... Her other half... HER loving Hyun Jae, who was smiling at her, pure happiness overflowing in his eyes.

SHINee_ChoiMinho12.jpg(ignore the doll)

She blushed and looked back down, focusing on not tripping. They reached the edge of dry land. She looked at her sister, who just nodded and they took small steps into the warm water. About ten steps into the lake, she met her designated spot. Her sister lightly kissed her cheek and stepped back a few steps. "Who gives permission for this beautiful bride to be wed to this man?" Asked the priest. "I do." Jae Min said, confidently, trying to keep her breath steady. With that, the ceremony began. "Do you, Park Hyun Jae, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? To cherish and love, to have and to hold, for forever and always?" "I do." Tears flowed down Ae Soon's cheeks, falling and mixing with the water below. "Do you, Kim Ae Soon, take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To cherish and to love, to have and to hold, for forever and always?" Once again, the words had caught deep in and all that she could do was nod. The rings were handed to the couple and the held them tight in their hands.

unique-wedding-rings.jpg

"Hyun Jae, you may begin." "Ae Soon, you've made me so happy. From the moment we met, till today, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, as well. You're smile is worth millions of stars and being able to wake up to it ever morning is what I look forward to the most. By taking this ring, you're taking my hand so that we may walk through the coming years and beyond together. Thank you for loving me." With that, he slid the ring onto her finger. "Ae Soon," the priest gestured. "Park Hyun Jae.... You were so unexpected. Just when I thought that love was no longer an option for me, you stepped in and proved me wrong. I feel so protected and cherished when I'm with you. You are my hope, my light at the end of the tunnel. You are the part of my heart that I was missing. I am blessed to have found my soulmate. Hold my hand and never let go. Thank you for being my everything." With that, she slid the ring on his finger. "After hearing those, I'm speechless. Folks, I introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Park. Hyun Jae, you may kiss your bride." They looked into each other's eyes and leaned in, giving each other the most passion-filled kiss that they had ever indulged in. They pulled away and cheers could be heard from all around. Looking out to the crowd and the sunset, Ae Soon gasped at the two figures standing at the other end of the aisle. They had their hands linked, just as Hyun and her did. They smiled brightly at Ae Soon, waving and blowing sweet kisses towards her before disappearing into the orange sun. Fresh tears caught in her eyes as she whispered, "Appa... Omma... Gomawo."

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1WhcLDEEDQ

So in the end, Love conquered all. Hyun Jae and Ae Soon had two children. A boy and a girl named Seok Bin and Sun In. The hospital is still run by Hyun Jae with Ae Soon as the head Radiologist. They never fought and their love held strong till the end. Ae Soon finally got back that loving family feeling. 

Tae Sun married Shin Bae.. Yep, Shin Bae, shocker right? Not really, huh? And they have a beautiful boy named Kyu Bae who is as equally talented as both his mother but as playful as his father. Tae Sun pursued her dream as a singer and is getting more popular by the day while Shin Bae is her producer and manager. They get to spend a lot of time together :)

Jin Hwa ended up becoming world-famous in the photography business. He ends up marrying Mi Hae from Cafe Cloud. She inherited the business and made it into a huge franchise in Korea, Japan, and even Italy. Ae Soon and Tae Sun still go there often, whenever they have time.

Kang Ho became the head of the music company that Tae Sun works at and he is currently dating Soo Bin who became his secretary after leaving the cafe.

Funny how stuff works out, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADAH! Finished at last. Lots of pictures but I think it adds. At least I hope it does. I really liked it. It took some time, but that's ok. So many site revisions -.-. Thank you for reading. I really appreciate it. And tell me what you thought! But only nice stuff, no hating, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :) I love you all!