1st Day Experience

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Yah Park Bom! Get up!” Jiyong yelled at his best friend.

 

 

He shook her and kicked the foot of her bed.

It’s her first day of college.

He can’t believe that she’s slacking off in her first day.

 

 

“Yah! Bommie-ah!! Don’t let me bite you!” Jiyong exclaimed that made Bom open her eyes.

“You wouldn’t dare Kwon!” she scoffed and turns her back at him.

“Don’t challenge me… you know I can do it.” he warns as he sit next to her.

“Go away Kwon!” she covered her face with her pillow.

“C’mon you’ll be late for your first class!” he shakes her again.

“Ugh… you will not stop, won’t you?” she groans in frustration.

 

 

 

Bom sits up and reaches for her phone. She slides the screen and smiled.

Every day she woke up, every day she looks at her phone, and every day she smiles like an idiot.

But she frowns as she saw the time.

 

 

“Kyaaaahhh!! It’s only 9 am!!!” she yells at him.

He smiles sheepishly at her, “You’re a turtle,” he stands up, “Very slow…”

“Yaahhh! KWON JIYONG! YOU ARE DEAD!!” she throws her pillow at him and chase after him.

“Better keep going, you’re too slow!” he retorted back as he run down the stairs.

 

 

Bom followed him down as he throws him light objects that she passes along. But in the end she gave up. She can’t even catch him so she slumped down the couch and closed her eyes. Jiyong approached her and took the seat beside her. He placed his arm on her shoulder and she rested her head to his shoulder.

 

 

“I told…you you’re… a turtle.” He whispered panting.

“Whhat..ever…” she scoffs.

He just chuckled and pinches her cheeks.

“Aww!” she glares at him, “What are you doing here anyway? Don’t you have a home? If Dara knew you were here she’ll…..” she stopped and shook her head.

“I’m waking you up you dork.” He snickers.

“Remind me again, why is she your girlfriend up till now?” she straightens up and looks at him.

He looked away and closed his eyes, “I love her.”

 

 

Bom rested her cheeks on his chest and he hugs her.

“You know there are other girls out there right? Prettier ones… Smarter ones… Kinder ones…” she uttered.

“I only see her.” He said coldly.

“Are you blind? You can’t even see me?” She mocks him.

“How can I not see you??” he chuckles as he pinch her flabby arms, “Don’t tell me you’re jealous?”

“If I say I’m jealous, will you leave her?” she asked as she looks up to him, making a puppy dog eyes.

Jiyong just smiled and said, “I made you breakfast.”

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Bommie!!!” Minzy and Hyuna chorused as they meet in their university cafeteria.

“Hey!” she greeted them back.

“Annyeong oppa!” Hyuna greets Jiyong while Minji smiles at him.

“Hi,” he greets back. He then looks at Bom, “You sure you don’t want me to you to your first class princess?”

Bom waves her hands and said, “Ani, I can manage… go now, your class will start in 5 minutes.”

Jiyong leans closer to her and stole a quick kiss on her forehead.

Bom’s brows creased in confusion, “What was that?”

“Goodluck kiss.” He turns his back and walk off, leaving Bom’s friends in giggling.

“Oh! And Bom I’ll pick you up later!” Jiyong calls out before he ran away.

 

 

“I told you he likes you unnie.” Minzy, a year younger from Bom and Hyuna commented.

“Bom don’t be so naïve.” Hyuna added.

She rolls her eyes at them, “He’s my best friend, for the nth time!”

“Yeah, he’s my best friend.” Her friends chorused.

“Let’s hurry up if we don’t want to be late.” Bom leaves them behind but they caught up to her.

 

 

“Oh my God! I can’t believe it… it’s just the first day of class but our professors started their lectures already!” Hyuna complained as they enter a nearby café outside their school.

“This day is so stressful.” @__@ Bom said.

“I wanna go back to elementary where everything is fun.” TT_TT Minzy added.

Hyuna raised a brow, “Really Minki? But you told me earlier that college will be fun because there are a lot of boys.”

“I heard that too Minki.” Bom added.

“Ughh… there are no hot boys in elementary… but it’s simple back then…aigoo! I don’t know.” -___- Minzy tries to defend herself.

 

 

“Ready to order?” a guy wearing a black apron approached the three of them.

“Yeah…” Minzy answered.

The guy gives them the menu and said, “Hi, I’m Daesung and I’ll be serving you girls for today.”

He flashes them a smile and Minzy giggled. Hyuna kicks her under the table and give her a dagger look.

“Uhh, it’s our first time here so, want to recommend us the best here?” Bom asked as she scans the menu.

Daesung is still staring at Minzy when Bom clears and calls out his attention.

He clears his throat and look at Bom, “Sorry, what is it again?”

“I said any recommendation?”

“Ah, neh! This is our best seller, Banana Tartes Tatin and it goes well with our home made vanilla whip ice cream. For the drinks, I can offer you our Caramel Black Milk Tea.” He then smiles.

“Any corn flavored pastry or ice cream?” Bom asked.

“Ah, neh, this is a best seller

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter