You owe me

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s been a while since we’ve met

Your face looks good

You got prettier; you were always beautiful in my eyes”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holla! Still remember me??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes I’m still alive (*___*)

And so does my story >__<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Missed me??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess not (>3<)

But it’s okay ^__^


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

“Bom unnie!! Over here!” A familiar voice calls out to me.

 

 

 

I scanned the cafeteria to find her. But it didn’t took me long to see her, for she was waving both of her hands in the air. I put on my best smile and approach my best friends. Though there’s someone who isn’t part of my circle of friends who’s sitting across Minkki. But with that hair, I’ll recognize him right away. That jet black hair, tied in to a pig tail, and shines across the room.

 

 

 

What is he doing here?

 

 

 

I sat beside Minzy and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

“Why are you here?” I asked raising a brow.

He bites of his sandwich and chew slowly, his eyes not leaving mine.

He smiles, “This is a cafeteria…”he swallows his food, “So I guess I’m here to eat.”

 

 

 

I furrowed my brows and looked at the short haired girl beside me. She just shrugged her shoulders and leaned on her chair as she playfully pokes her pasta. I looked at Hyuna who’s sitting beside Seung Hyun, but she gave me a let-him-sit-here look.

 

 

 

 

Aigoo~~ Hyuna!

 

 

 

 

“Seung Hyun oppa, I heard you love ice cream…” Hyuna smiles shyly at him.

He just nodded and drinks his mineral water.

 

 

 

 

Hyuna slowly turns to her side and lifted a cup which from what I see is a strawberry ice cream. I watched her as she slowly pushes it to his side. Seung Hyun’s eyes lightened up and he looked at Hyuna with delight like a 5-year-old kid.

 

 

 

 

“For me???” he asked in disbelief.

Hyuna smiles timidly, “Neh Oh-ppah.”

 

 

 

 

Ugh. The way that she said oppa, it irks me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun delicately indulges himself with his ice cream. He’s literally a 5-year-old right now. His eyes were glistening as he happily feeds himself. I can even feel his feet stomping beneath the table. I rolled my eyes at him and caught a glimpse of Hyuna.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Hyuna,” I call out to her.

She looks at me.

I mouthed, ‘You’re drooling,’ as I gestured my thumb in to the side of my lips, pretending to wipe.

“AWCH!” I reached for my knee and rubbed it.

She gave me an angst look as her lips twitched with, ‘You wanna die?’

 

 

 

 

 

Minkki suddenly burst into laughter. Both of our heads snapped at her direction. She’s dying with laughter, if it’s possible to roll on the ground, she would. I looked at Hyuna, but something caught my eye.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh… my… God… Seung Hyun-ssi, seriously???” I manage to say as I struggle with my laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

“hahahahahahahahahahahaha!” The 3 of us chorused in laughter. Later on, Hyuna tries to compose herself as she hands him some tissues. But Seung Hyun didn’t t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter