How far?

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 36

Bom’s POV

I lie awake, staring across the ceiling. I can’t sleep, and I don’t ever think I could ever sleep peacefully again after the things that I have done. I can feel that my heart is beating fast, is this part of the pregnancy? Or is it just me? My heart is very uneasy right now, as if someone is cursing me to death.

 

Stirring to my right, I spot the meal that is on my coffee table. I haven’t eaten anything since we visited the Choi’s. Since I saw how the boys fought outside. Maybe I’m just hungry that’s why I can’t sleep. Neh~ I’m just hungry.

 

Rising from my bed, I approached the table to get the tray and made my way to the door. No corn. Pft. It would have been nice if there are corns and strawberries down stairs. Aigoo~ I want strawberry ice cream too with sweet corns on top. On top.

 

“Tee~Ohh~Pee.” Why did I remember him suddenly? Why did he have a common word as a nick name? Why Seung Hyun? Why?

 

“Bommie?” I turned to my left and saw my mom holding a cup.

“I was just getting something to eat.” I mumbled, looking away.

“I told you to take care of yourself from now on. It’s not only your bod anymore, you’re carrying the next heir of our family.”

“Sorry.” I approached the refrigerator, and looked for the food that I want to eat.

 

Taking everything that I want, I placed myself in the breakfast table and started eating quietly.

“I thought you hate strawberries?” my mom asked, sitting across me.

“I thought too. Maybe being pregnant messes up my apetite.”

“That’s called craving.” She smiles.

So she already accepted the fact. I hope my father does too.

“What did you crave for when you were carrying me?” I asked, looking awkward.

Her smile became wider, her eyes glistening with excitement, “Well, a lot actually. First off cherries. I can’t live a day without eating cherries. One time I went berserk when your dad can’t find cherries, I didn’t let him go to work without those sweet and juice cherries. Then there goes apple, banana, boiled egg, carrots….. Omo~ I forgot the others…. But I like to eat fruits which are smooth and which your dad bought only… basically he became my errand boy… ah~ those memories…”

 

I smiled at her as I munch on my berries, will Siwon do that to me? Will he ran outside in the middle of the night when I crave for something? Will he give priority to me? Will he give up everything and just stay by my side like Seung Hyun always does?

 

I remembered him again.

 

“Aigoo~ mood swings in an instant??” and then I felt her soft hands in my cheeks, wiping the traitor tears.

“Omma, thank you.” I hugged her waist and felt her arms around me too, combing my hair.

“I love you, always remember that.”

“I love you too mom, so so so so so so so much…” I hugged her closer as tears falls again, I’m so grateful that God has given her as my mom.

“By the way I talked to your future in-laws. The date of the wedding is set.”

I let go of her and sat back up, “When?”

“It’s better as soon as possible, before your tummy become noticeable. So we decided next week and off you go to California.” I looked at her, shocked.

She caressed my cheek, pinching it lightly, “Don’t be too shocked, you heard your appa earlier.”

“I understand.” I said mindlessly as my feet started to drag me upstairs.

 

I closed the door and rested my back against it. I never thought it’ll be this soon. That’s too fast, I haven’t adjust on everything that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter