I won't lose

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So yeah, I said on the previous chapter that it'll be a double update...

As you know I failed with that...

Sorry guys~ been busy with school and stuffs. But here it is! 

 

 

Chapter 37

Jiyong’s POV

“Hey Bommie~ did you hear the doctor?” She looked at me and sighed. Her eyes are dead tired.

Instead of frowning, I tried to smile but I know to myself that it didn’t reach my eyes. “She said that the baby is perfectly fine, there’s nothing to worry about and that you’re just fine too. No risks after all.”

“Oppa… how can you be here by my side?” This pabo girl.

 

Even though I’m not her first best friend; I’ll always be here beside her. I don’t get myself, I can’t even be angry with her but I want to kill the Choi’s. And of course I can’t do that.

 

“Because oppa loves you too much that I want to be a part of your life forever. You’re the best thing that came in to my life.” I simply answered; I can’t tell her how much I’m disappointed I am to her.

“Oppa stop smiling, you look so fake.”

“Uhm. Miss Park would you like to see the baby?” Our attention went back to the doctor that we almost forgot.

“Okay.” She answered timidly, blinking away her fear.

 

I looked at her, as she quietly looked at the screen. Her brows furrows from time to time, as if not getting the picture in front of her. This silly girl is not listening to the doctor earlier. Ugh. Bommie you naïve girl.

 

“Here’s the baby.” I point at the lump which is moving.

“Amazing isn’t it? I bet Siwon will regret witnessing this first ultrasound.” I can’t help to say but he’ll regret this absence one day. Or if he has any conscience in him.

“She’s so small.” She murmured.

“She?”

 

I didn’t know she can foretell the gender now. Look at her and her precious tears. I took out my handkerchief and lend it to her. I know this won’t be the last tears that she’ll shed but I want to promise myself that I need to be beside her whenever she cries. I hate seeing her like this, but I will hate myself more if I let her cry alone.

 

“I always imagine my baby as a girl.” She said as she sniffs on the piece of cloth as she tries to smile.

I smiled back, “What if it’s a boy? Wouldn’t that disappoint you?”

“It’s fine if it’s a boy, I will love him nevertheless.” She sits back up with the help of the nurse, while I turn away as they fix her up.

 

 

After thanking the OB-gynaecologist, we both left the clinic and went to the nearest café to talk. Both of us haven’t talked ever since the day we found out that she was pregnant. And by the looks of her, she is not in a good condition; mentally, spiritually, and physically.

 

“Oppa.” She called out to me as I placed our orders.

“Hmm?” I raised a brow as I sit down, sipping my frapp.

She hesitates for a moment then mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

 

 

Why is she even apologizing to me? It’s Siwon that should be apologizing not her. That bastard, he’ll be dead if I get to see him again. He definitely does not deserve Bommie. I would accept it better if it’s Seung Hyun but it’s not the case now.

 

 

“I don’t want you to apologize to anyone or anybody. It wasn’t your fault, it’s that bastards fault!” I spat out.

“It’s my fault for being stupid and being weak.”

“Loving is never something to be sorry about.” I held her hand, I wish I could just tell her but I don’t want to complicate things even.

“But that kind of love was wrong. Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is just plain stupidity.” I let go of her hands because those words just killed me.

“So you know you’re stupid when you fell for Siwon? That’s the stupidest love I’ve ever seen.”

“I know.”

“You know you’ll never have the best family for your baby right?”

“I know.”

“You know that he’ll just marry you because he’s afraid of his future?”

“I know.”

“You know he’ll never accompany you to these kinds of events on your life or your baby’s right?”

“You know that this will just end up in divorce or something bad right?”

“And you know that you’ll never be happy with him?”

 

She’s just looking down, I think I went overboard but she needs those words. I fixed myself up and reach for my frap, then I took a bite with my choco chip cookie. I didn’t give her a single glance but I know she’s not touching all the food that I bought for her. She just keeps on wiping her tears away and stopping the sobs that will catch more attention from the other customers.

 

As I place down my drink, I collected all my thoughts and sighed, “I think you need to fall in love with the wrong person first or second. I think you need to fight and cry and sweat and bleed and fail. I think you need to have bad relationships and bad breakups. I think you need all of that so that when the right person and the right relationship comes along you can sigh with relief. That feeling when you will be just thankful that finally this right person is here to fill all the wrongness I felt before, to mend all the pain that I’ve gone through, to replace and create new memories that we should cherish for the rest of our lives. That for now it’s right to fall in love with the wrong person because we’re still young, and we explore things.”

“So you think Seung Hyun is still not the one?” she asks as she looks straight in my eyes as if waiting for me to answer that, ‘no, he’s the one for you.’

 

. Why did I say those things? Oh , does that mean she’s not the one for me too??

Ah Jiyong~ah you’re really not for this talk.

 

“Uhh…”

Oh , “Uhmm, I think, I’m not the one you should be asking about that… Ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter