Thank You & Sorry

One-Way Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Author’s POV

“Uhh… So… Should we go in??” Jiyong asked Bom carefully.

 

 

 

He saw her staring blankly at the house of Seung Hyun where he just got in. He was out of sight but Bom is still there, looking. Jiyong waved his hand in front of her face and that’s the only way where she was snapped out of her world.

 

 

 

“Uh what?? You said something?” she asked immediately.

“I said should we go in?”

“Oh. Okay.” She answered and headed to her house.

 

 

 

Ji followed her up to her bedroom.

Her mom doesn’t mind Jiyong coming in and out of their house.

They treated Ji as her older brother since she doesn’t have any sibling.

They let him up to her bedroom, without thinking badly.

 

 

 

“SURPRISE!!” Ji exclaimed as soon as Bom saw the big white box lying on the top of her bed.

“OMO~OMO!! Is this my dress???” Bom shrieked as she sits by her bed.

 

 

 

Jiyong nodded and smiled at her widely until his gums are showing. Bom smiles from ear to ear while clapping her hands enthusiastically. Instead of opening the box, she stood up and headed to Jiyong. She wrapped her arms around his torso and placed her left cheek on his chest. He hugged her back and they both walk awkwardly back to bed.

 

 

 

“Thank you Yong-yongie!” Bom squealed like a 5-year-old.

“Tss… You only call me that when you need something.” Ji said as if he’s really in sulk mode.

Bom looks up to him and tip toed, she reached for his cheek and planted a swift kiss, “Aigoo~ Yong-yongie!”

 

 

 

 

He was caught off guard on what she did, he suddenly released her from his grip to touch his cheek, Bom is still on her tiptoe and was getting her support from his grip. Both of them landed on her bed, being Ji on her top.

 

 

 

Ji stared at her chocolate brown eyes, appreciating the beautiful sight he is in. His hand traveled to her hair up to her jaw line. Bom couldn’t even blink, she’s staring at his eyes. Like something is drawing her in to him. It feels like it’s her first time to look at him.

 

 

 

“You look prettier.” He said while caressing her cheek.

She felt goosebumps all over her body after hearing those from him.

Her cheek flushed with crimson and her eyes were out of focus.

 

 

 

“uhh…” she tries to swallow the lump off .

But something’s not right, why is she flustered?

It’s not like it’s her first time hearing those words from him.

 

 

 

She wrinkled her nose and forcefully pushes him off her, “What are you talking about???”

Bom sits up and cleared , “I’m always pretty.”

Ji rolled on her bed and comfortably stretches his arms and legs.

“Tss. You just lost some pounds and now you’re ing how beautiful you are already?” he cockily said.

He turned his back on her and continued, “What more if guys started surrounding you, you’ll forget me instantly?”

 

 

 

Bom just laughed at her best friends antics, she reached for the box and placed it down on the floor. She then rested beside Ji and hugged him from his back. “You’re my BEST FRIEND! How can I throw you away just like that? You doubt my love for you. I’m hurt.” she pretended to cry.

 

 

Ji held her hands and placed it on his chest, “Then why are you with Seung Hyun?? I heard you both spend the whole day together.”

“You heard him... I just paid my debt.” He can sense the gloom on her voice when she heard his name.

The blonde guy turned to face her best friend, he cupped her face to meet his eyes and said, “You still like him don’t you?”

 

 

 

Bom looked at him in the eyes. She held her chest and tried to understand what he just said.

Her brows furrowed, “I don’t understand you.”

“Good.” He uttered lowly.

 

 

 

 

He shrugged off from her bed and went to the other side.

He lifts up the box where her dress for the ball is placed.

“Time to open your present princess.” He smiled

Bom sits up and held the box on her lap.

Her eyes glistened with delight and her smile from ear to ear is back.

“Yahh~ Yongie this is really beautiful…”

Jiyong sits next to her and tugs some strands of her hair behind her ear, “Just like you.”

 

 

 

Bom didn’t mind his last statement and continued to appreciate the dress that Jiyong bought for her. She checked every part of the dress. From the hemline up to the sheer sleeves and neckline. Her eyes were at awe on how soft and intricate the black dress is.

 

 

 

“Komawo oppa…” she said with much joy.

Her eyes glisten with moist.

He placed his thumbs on the corner of her eyes and wiped her almost tears.

 “Anything for you. Be sure to wear that tomorrow. Okay?”

“Neh. This is a piece of art. I can’t believe that I can now wear this kind of clothes.”

Ji pinches the bridge of her nose and said, “You deserve to wear it now.”

 

 

 

“Oppa…”

“Hmmm??”

“Uhmm… You want some cake??” she asked as she placed her dress on the box.

Ji looks at her with his creased forehead.

“I know you want some…” she teased.

“So? I won’t make one.” He sticks his tongue out to her and folded his arms.

She approaches him and bats her long eye lashes at him while saying “Please??” repeatedly.

 

 

 

 

“Oh please!”

“No.”

“Please…”

*bats eye lashes*

*Ji looks away*

“No.”

“Oh pweaassseeee??? Pweeetttyyy pweeeaassseee??”

Ji looks down at her, “Stop it Bommie… I’m not in the mood to bake…”

Bom’s head and shoulder hangs low.

She just nodded in defeat and headed to her door.

Ji jumps on her bed and closed his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

Pf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter