I like you but you don't?

Unpredictable Love

The next day, after her fight with Kikwang. Hyosung studies peacefully. She and Jieun become good friends. “it’s good. I love this school. I met good friends here, except Lee kikwang!” Hyosung thought. Bell’s ringing, the History class is over. Everyone runs out from the class, except Jieun. Jieun still focuses with her sketchbook. She draws something, but Hyosung can’t see it. Because Jieun covers her sketchbook with other book.
“Jieun-ah, let’s go to the cafeteria for lunch!” Hyosung asks Jieun.
“ah.. ok.. I wanna tidy my table up first.” Jieun replied.
“Arasseo. I’m waiting” Hyosung smiles.

                Hyosung and Jieun are walking to the cafeteria. But they stop walking when they see a crowd in front of notice board. Jieun tries to ask someone.
“Excuse me, is there an important info for us on the board?” she asks a boy in front of her. But when that boy turns around to Jieun. He doesn’t answer Jieun, just stares at Hyosung and then announces to his friends that it’s Hyosung.
“GUYS! She’s that girl!” he announces to his friends. His friends suddenly turn around and stares at Hyosung too. Hyosung feels annoy and yells at them.
“YAH! What’s your problem?”
“hahahaha poor girl! You’re just lucky, so you can study at Ahyan!”
a girl with blonde hair says to Hyosung.
“what?!” Hyosung raises her voice and tries to slap that girl’s face. But Jieun stops her.
“Hyosung-ah, andwae!” Jieun holds Hyosung’s hand.
“Poor girl!” everyone called Hyosung. Hyosung looks wanna cry. But she can handle it. When everyone leave the notice board. She and Jieun check it. There’s a paper. Hyosung notices that it’s her administration paper. “how come.. jeez.. it must be Lee Kikwang!” she thought. Jieun holds her shoulders, but Hyosung runs after grabs the paper from notice board. Jieun just watch her leave.

                Hyosung runs without know where she is. She is at the hill behind the school. She shouts her anger there.
“Lee Kikwang! You’re jerk! I’ll kill you! You want a war! And I’ll give it to you!” she cries. In fact, Yoseob’s there. Listen to whatever Hyosung said. Yoseob approaches her and greets her.
“Annyeong, Hyosung-ssi.”
“Omo! You surprised me.”
“mian.”
Yoseob smiles. “Aigoo, why did he smile? He’s so cute.” Hyosung thought.
“it’s ok. But can you stop talk to me formally?”
“ok, Hyosung-ah. By the way, are you crying?”
Yoseob wipes Hyosung’s tears. Hyosung shocked. But she let Yoseob do that.
“A.. ani.. it’s because of the dust.” Hyosung lies.
Oh I see hahaha. Mmm.. angry with Kikwang? and.. wanna start a war with him?” Yoseob teases Hyosung.
“Yah! You!” Hyosung yells at Yoseob.
“Hahaha I’m just kidding, Hyosung-ah. If you wanna fight with him, you have to eat your lunch.” Yoseob gives a sandwich to Hyosung. And then sits on the grass, Hyosung follows him.
“ah? Thanks..” Hyosung smiles. “He’s so kind” she thought. “Yoseob, by the way, what are you doing here?”
“me? Just taking some pics. I always come here. The views always change everytime I come here”
Yoseob closes his eyes and feels the air. Hyosung stares at Yoseob. Yoseob knows that Hyosung stares at him. He teases Hyosung while closes his eyes.
“just eat your lunch and stop staring at me, Hyosung-ah.” Yoseob smiles, stands up and leaves Hyosung alone. Hyosung chokes but suddenly someone throws a bottle of water to her. “It’s you, Yoseob.” She thought and then smiles.

                Kikwang and B2ST are in their special room when suddenly Hyosung opens the door and yells at Kikwang. Yoseob who cleans his lens stop cleaning and looks at Hyosung. B2ST members look at Hyosung too.
“YAH! Lee Kikwang! You jerk!”
“Huh? How dare you, poor girl!”
Kikwang replied.
“You spreads this paper to show that I’m poor and got scholarship, huh? Lame!” Hyosung approaches Kikwang, throws the paper to Kikwang’s face and then slaps him. She continues “I won’t afraid to you even you wanna drop me out from this school!” Hyosung leaves B2ST’s room. B2ST still silent. Yoseob smiles “what a brave girl” he thought.
B2ST approach Kikwang. Junhyung and Hyunseung tease Kikwang.
“am I dreaming? Lee Kikwang git hit by a girl?” Hyunseung says to Kikwang.
“Wow! That was a great show! So sorry.. we must record it though!” Junhyung added. And then B2ST laugh.
“Yah! You guys are happy?” Kikwang’s angry.
“Hahahaha Mianhe, Hyung.” Dongwoon pats Kikwang’s shoulder. Dujun and Yoseob just watch them and laugh.

                At class, Jieun still draws and draws. Suddenly Hyosung sits beside her. Jieun shocks and then closes her sketchbook. Hyosung talk to her.
“Jieun-ah.. nice to know you” Hyosung nods her head down.
“huh? What’s happening, Hyosung-ah?” Jieun looks at Hyosung worrily.
“Aaaah!! I’m crazy, Jieun-ah. I just slapped Lee Kikwang! and maybe.. I'll drop out from this school soon” Hyosung covers her face with book.
“Oh.. I see..” Jieun nods and then she shouts “WHAT? Jeon Hyosung! You.. what?”
“yah! Stop acting like that!”
Hyosung still cover her face.
“Sorry” Jieun looks around, lucky them, the class is empty.
“But! I’m happy, Jieun-ah. I think.. I have a crush on someone.” Hyosung smiles.
“who’s him? Who? Who?”
“Hmm.. tell me your crush first!”
Hyosung sticks her tongue.
“what? Mmm.. I don’t have a crush”
“hahaha Jieun-ah, I knew that you draw him”
“Ani.. just tell me your crush first. Then, I’ll tell you my crush.”
“hm.. that’s fair”
Hyosung smiles and continues “He is Yoseob. Yang Yoseob” hear that, Jieun shocked but she hides it. “She likes.. Yoseob Oppa? My.. Yoseob Oppa?” she thought. So she just smiles and listen to Hyosung well.
“He’s so kind and cute.” Hyosung explains. Jieun still smile and then nods her head down. Hyosung looks at Jieun and says. “Yah! Who’s your crush then?” Jieun replied quickly. “hm.. I have no crush! Forget it.” Jieun smiles and then leaves Hyosung alone “I gotta go to library, Hyosung-ah. Annyeong!” Hyosung just stares at Jieun and her face shows that she’s confused.

                Kikwang comes to dance room. He’s angry with Hyosung. “How dare she slap me in front of my friends?!” He thought. He turns on the music and starts to dance. He loves music and dance. He always come to dance room when he’s upset because of something. He dances and dances until he feels tired. Kikwang still can feel Hyosung’s hand touches his cheeks. But it hurts. But.. her hand is so smooth.
“Yah! Lee Kikwang, why you think about her! Think how can you take a revenge!” he thought. “But.. she’s cute.. and.. I can imagine when she smiles..” he continues his thought and shakes his head. “Aigoo.. I might be crazy.” He mumbles.

                Hyosung comes to locker room. When she opens her locker, she finds a letter. From.. Lee Kikwang. She read it and then she sighs.

To: Jeon Hyosung
Come to dance room after school end. If you don’t come, you’ll out!

“Jeez! He thinks if he said this I’ll come? Aaa! I hate you Lee Kikwang!” Hyosung grumbles. She closes her locker and walks towards the dance room lazily. She opens the dance room’s door and sees Kikwang sits on the floor.
“yah! What do you want!” Hyosung yells at Kikwang.
“Sssshh.. why are you so noisy?” Kikwang replied.
“I have no time. So, quick!”
“Jeon Hyosung, I’ll let you free. I’ll give the scholarship until the college.”
Kikwang stands up and approaches Hyosung. Hyosung’s eyes widened.
“Huh? Are you crazy, Lee Kikwang?” Hyosung steps back.
“I’m not. Listen to me. I’ll give you that if..” Kikwang holds Hyosung’s shoulders.
“If what?”
“if you wanna be my girlfriend.”
Kikwang smiles. “Think about it, your family will happy, especially your parents.” Hyosung thought “he’s right.. Dad won’t stress about my education..” Suddenly, Kikwang grabs Hyosung’s hands. “Listen, Hyosung-ah. I might be crazy. It’s because you slapped me. hahaha” Kikwang is gonna leave when suddenly Hyosung says “I can’t!”
“what?” Kikwang’s eyes widened. “you.. you just reject my proposal?”
“is that proposal? That’s a coercion.”
Hyosung steps out from dance room. Kikwang grabs her hand and says “You like someone else?”
“Yes! And he’s better than you!”
Hyosung leaves without looks back.

                At his home, in his room, Kikwang still can’t believe that Hyosung rejected him. It’s his first time. A girl rejected him. He suddenly remember his ex-girlfriend, Hyun Ah. He got reject when he said that he likes Hyun Ah.
“Aish! Why I must remember that girl! She’s already died!” Kikwang lays on his bed and tries to sleep. Tries to forget everything that happened today.

 

 

how about this chapter?
keep supporting me ^^ comment and subscribe!
Kamsahamnida~