A Big Twist

Unpredictable Love

"just answer my simple question. Do you love Jang Hyunseung?" Kikwang asked Hyun Ah.
Hyun Ah giggled, “Kikwangie, you’re so funny. Why do you ask that kind of question? We will engaged few minutes more”
“I’m not joking, Hyun Ah-ya. Answer it quick”
Kikwang stared at Hyun Ah. She took a deep breath.
“yes.. I do love him”
“this is the right thing.”
Kikwang smiled and left the room. Hyun Ah called him but Kikwang didn’t turn back.

            Hyosung with B2ST have a talk when suddenly the MC of the engagement ceremony started the ceremony.
“Good evening everyone. I’m Kim Young Jun will lead the ceremony of Kikwang and Hyun Ah’s engagement. Before we start the ceremony, I wanna say thank you to everyone who come tonight. And I won’t make you wait too long. Here they are! Our lovely couple!” The MC asked Kikwang and Hyun Ah come. They appeared from upstairs. Kikwang and Hyun Ah look so good. Hyun Ah smiled happily. Hyosung just watched them. Dujun looked at Hyosung and pat her shoulder. Hyosung whispered “I’m fine, Oppa” and then smiled.

            In U.S, Jieun still confused. She still in hospital and she has no idea about what is Yoseob doing. “what does that mean? Why suddenly call me and say those things?” she sighed. She is alone because his parents busy with their business. She stood near the window. Suddenly she feels so dizzy. She fell down on the floor.

            Kikwang’s mom stands beside Kikwang and says greeting for the guests. The guests who came are mostly Lee’s family business partners.
“I’m so happy tonight because a lot guests come to congratulate my son’s engagement. Thanks for coming tonight. I hope you enjoy the food later hahaha. Kikwang and her girlfriend are matching each other, right? They already have a long relationship and finally they will engage. Let’s start the ceremony” Kikwang’s mom smiled and handed Kikwang a box which content with rings.
“Jja! Lee Kikwang, please put the ring to Hyun Ah’s finger and after that Hyun Ah, please do the same thing.” The MC said. Kikwang took the ring and stared at Hyun Ah.
“do you think it will be okay if we continue this?” Kikwang whispered.
“just finish this engagement, Kikwangie.. You know I’m your girlfriend for a long time.” Hyun Ah replied.
“I think.. it isn’t right.” Kikwang walked towards Hyunseung. People looked at him. When he arrived in front of Hyunseung. He handed the ring and talked to him.
“Go get her” he smiled.
“mwo? Kikwang-ah? Are you crazy?” Hyunseung replied. The guests mumbled “what’s happening? Why?”
“She is waiting for you”
Kikwang pushed Hyunseung to Hyun Ah. Kikwang’s mom seemed surprised and angry. Hyunseung approached Hyun Ah and held her hand. Hyun Ah started to cry but she is happy. Hyunseung put the ring on Hyun Ah’s finger, so did Hyun Ah. Everyone got confused. Kikwang started to talk.
“I’m Lee Kikwang, I wanna say sorry to everyone who come. I know you are confused now. I’ll explain it. Simple. I and Hyun Ah already broke up a long time ago before she back to Korea. And he is Hyunseung, my bestfriend who loves Hyun Ah and Hyun Ah loves him too. So, the right thing is to put them together here and to make them happy. I also wanna say sorry to my mother. I’m sorry for making her disappointed again.” Kikwang explained. Everyone suddenly clapped. They proud of Kikwang because they felt that Kikwang did a good thing. Hyosung shed her tears and B2ST approached Kikwang. hugged him tightly.

            Without knowing anything what happened in Korea, Yoseob arrived in US savely. He already arranged and prepared everything for living in US. Yoseob directly went to the hospital to meet Jieun.
“wait me, Jieun..” he smiled.

            Arrived at the hospital, Yoseob quickly went to Jieun’s room. He opened the door and saw the doctor and nurse beside Jieun’s bed. Yoseob’s happy expression suddenly changed into worried. The doctor looked at him.
“are you her family?” the doctor asked.
“eoh.. yes I’m her family.” Yoseob nodded.
“please, follow me.”

At the doctor’s room, the doctor explained about Jieun’s condition.
“her disease is getting worst everyday. I don’t think that she will stay for a long time..” the doctor said.
“wait, doctor. What do you mean?” Yoseob asked curiously.
“her blood cancer is getting worst. I think she will leave us few days more.” The doctor sighed. He stood up and pat Yoseob’s shoulder. “I’m so sorry.. but we did the best for her already. Now, it’s just between her, her strength and God.” The doctor left. Yoseob widened his eyes and clenched his fist. He cried hard.

Yoseob walked in corridor. Suddenly he felt weak and fell in front of Jieun’s room. He still cried “Jieun-ah.. why you never tell me..” he looked down.

---------------------------------------------------

“are you crazy, Lee Kikwang?” Hyosung pat Kikwang’s head.
“yeah, that’s because of you. You have take the responsibility.” Kikwang sticked his tounge.
“aish! Whatever” Hyosung giggled. “by the way, how about Yoseob Oppa? Has he call you or B2ST?”
“no”
Kikwang replied. “I think we must call him” Kikwang grabbed his phone and dialed Yoseob’s number.

“…………………” no answer.
“he didn’t answer it” Kikwang sighed.

            Yoseob sat beside Jieun’s bed and held her hand tightly. He fell asleep because his tiredness and sadness. Jieun opened her eyes and felt someone beside her. She surprised because saw Yoseob already slept beside her and he held her hand. She smiled “you’re here, Oppa. Are you tired?” she caress Yoseob’s hair.

------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Ah met Kikwang’s mom.
“Auntie.. I really am sorry. I never think that it will end like this…” she looked down.
Mrs.Lee sighed. “dwaesseo. It’s already over. Don’t think about it again. It’s not your fault”
“hm.. still.. I feel bad.”
“I think it’s my fault, Hyun Ah. Me.. as Kikwang’s mother.. I never know what he needs and what he wants. I’m a bad mom. That’s my fault. And I even forced you to include here. I’m sorry, Hyun Ah. However, I’m happy to have you here with me.”
Kikwang’s mom hugged Hyun Ah. “I think that girl, Hyosung. She is the happiness for Kikwang” they smiled.

            At the park, Kikwang and Hyosung sat on the bench. Hyosung lean her head on Kikwang’s shoulder.
“tired, huh?” Kikwang asked.
“yep. So tired. I realized that I love you so much. And I realized that loving Lee Kikwang is so tiring.”
“ng? so, you wanna stop?”
“mm.. maybe.”
“yah!” Kikwang stood up. “why do you wanna stop!”
“I said maybe”
Hyosung sticked her tounge.
“oh oh oh! You tease me! How dare you!” Kikwang laughed and tickled Hyosung.
“pabo Kikwang! stop it hahahaha” Hyosung laughed.

            Yoseob opened his eyes. He blinked few times for fixing his blurry sight. He looked around but he can’t find Jieun. He panicked and quickly looked for Jieun. When he opened the door. Jieun is in front of the room. She just back from hospital cafeteria.
“eoh, Oppa? You woke up already.” She smiled.
“Yah! Why do you go out from your room?” Yoseob yelled at her.
“ng? why do you yell at me?”
“ah.. mianhae Jieun-ah.. I’m just worrying you..”
“hahaha gwaenchana Oppa. I’m fine. I bought food for your breakfast. Let’s eat!”
she said cheerfully.

They eat their breakfast while chatting.
“Oppa.. you have known my disease, haven’t you?” Jieun asked. Yoseob surprised and choked.
“ng? let’s talk about it later.” He replied.
“what did doctor say to you? He said that I’ll die soon, right?” she continued. Yoseob put his spoon. “I said.. we will talk about it later.”
“ah, Oppa. I wanna go to amusement park. Let’s go out today. You just arrived and we must be happy today”
Jieun kept saying everything without listening to Yoseob. “You bring your camera, right? We will take pics together at the amusement park. It’ll be fun!”
“we’re not going anywhere. You need a rest.”
“aaaaaaah..”
she pleaded. “I won’t live for long time even if I take a rest” she pouted. Yoseob stared at her and suddenly the doctor’s words appeared on his mind. “her disease is getting worst everyday. I don’t think that she will stay for a long time..” Yoseob sighed.

 

 

long timeeeeee no update!! please check next chapter!! Chulbaaaaal!!~~~~~