New Line~

Unpredictable Love

In front of healthy unit. Dujun, Dongwoon and Eunji are talking.
“Lee Jieun? who’s she?” Eunji asked to Dujun and Dongwoon.
“our bestfriend. She passed away not long time ago.” Dujun explained. “you really looks like her”
Eunji scratched her head “is that why your friend faint? Because he saw me?”
“maybe. Cause Jieun was his girlfriend.”
Dongwoon replied.
“keureohkuna.. (oh like that..)” Jieun nodded slowly.

Kikwang got a call from Dujun that Yoseob fainted. He quickly run to healthy unit with Hyunseung and Hyosung. After arrived there, they met Dujun and Dongwoon with a cute girl. When they approached, they all shocked.
“eomma-ya..” Hyosung widened her eyes and opened , like will never close.
“Jieun?” Kikwang and Hyunseung asked at the same time.
“Annyeonghaseyo..” Eunji bowed.

Dujun explained that she is Jung Eunji. She is a transferred student. She’s just moved to city few days ago. And her parents choose Ahyan High School.
“you really look like..” Kikwang said. But he can’t finish his words cause Eunji cut it.
“look like Lee Jieun?” she smiled.  “I don’t know what happened but I don’t know Lee Jieun.”
“let’s stop talking about her similarity with Jieun, guys.”
Hyosung finally talked. “Eunji-ssi, let’s be friend” they shook hands.
“you can call me Eunji” Eunji showed her eyesmile. “that’s the difference.” Kikwang mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob opened his eyes slowly. He looked around. Hyosung is beside her. She smiled to him.
“Oppa, annyeong! Finally you opened your eyes.” Hyosung handed him a glass of water.
Yoseob sat on the bed and drank it. “you’re alone?”
“yes. Everyone can’t skip the class cause Mr.Kang gave them tasks.”
Hyosung answered.
“Hyosung-ah.. I thought I met Jieun..” Yoseob didn’t continue his words cause someone entered the room. She is Eunji. Hyosung looked at Yoseob and then looked at Eunji.
“Oppa.. she is not Jieun. she is Eunji” Hyosung smiled. “Eunji-ya, greet him”
Eunji bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jung Eunji. I’ve heard that I look like someone. Nice to meet you” she smiled. Yoseob blinked his eyes few times.
“Nice.. Nice to meet you too, Eunji-ssi.”

----------------------------------------------------------

After their first meeting, Eunji and Yoseob can’t get closer because Yoseob keeps avoiding Eunji. Though, Eunji wants to be his friend, he keeps staying away. Eunji is so close with Hyosung and B2ST. She spent a lot of time with B2ST and Hyosung, but without Yoseob.
“I feel so bad” Eunji talked to Dujun.
“wae?”
she sighed “I don’t know, but I think, I stole you guys from Yoseob-ssi”
“what? Haha”
Dujun messed Eunji’s hair. “that guy still can’t resist you cause he can’t forget about Jieun. he needs time. A long time to be alone”
“will he be alright?”
“of course. Wait.. are you starting to like him?”
Dujun teased.
“ya! What are you talking about!!” Eunji blushed.

                Yoseob meet Junhyung at Junhyung’s café.
“I heard you avoid someone at school” Junhyung started to talk. Junhyung were so busy and he can’t attend the school for few weeks.
“wow.. B2ST is daebak. They transferred the info well.” Yoseob stirred the straw in his glass.
“hahahaha Yang Yoseob, you haven’t forget about Jieun?” Junhyung smiled. “Life must go on, buddy.”
“I know it.” Yoseob sighed “I just can’t get closer with her. I’m afraid that I will love her cause she looks like Jieun”
“it’s okay though.”
“what? It isn’t okay!”
“if you get closer with her, you will find that she is so different from Jieun. Don’t avoid her, man. it's like you draw a new line. brighter story for your new life”
Junhyung smiled. Yoseob nodded slowly.

 

                At the practice room, Kikwang and Hyosung are practicing. Hyunseung skips the practice cause he has a date with HyunAh.
“why you have to practice this hard?” Kikwang said while keeps dancing, he sounds tired.
“you can’t stop if you want” Hyosung replied, still dancing.
“do you really want to leave me here and go to U.S?” Kikwang stopped and grabbed Hyosung’s waist. Hyosung surprised.
“I never want to leave you. I just try to get my dream.”
“am I not your dream?”
“you’re a dream that has been accomplished”
Hyosung sticked her tongue. Kikwang made Hyosung closer to him, he tidy her hair “Look at you. Full of sweat and it makes you look y”
“ert” Hyosung stared at Kikwang. Kikwang cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly. Hyosung closed her eyes. Kikwang hugs her while still kisses her.

Dongwoon brings beverages to practice room. He finished the tasks that his teacher gave to him and decided to go to practice room, to watch Hyosung, Hyunseung and Kikwang doing practice. He quickly opened the door.
“Annyeong, yeoreobun! (hello people!)” he greeted. Kikwang and Hyosung who still kissing quickly stop the kiss. Dongwoon swallowed his salive. “mmm.. I’m disturbing you. I’m sorry. I'm looking for Hyunseung hyung” he closed the door again. “Gosh! Why I live in world which full of lovey doveys!” he sighed.

“Dongwoon saw us” Hyosung said.
“hahaha nevermind. He is in age for watching adult scene.” Kikwang giggled.
“pabo! Call him back here!” Hyosung hit Kikwang’s head.
“hahaha okay”

Kikwang went out and found Dongwoon still standing in front of the practice room.
“ya! Dongwoon-ah, come in”
Dongwoon startled “eoh? Finish already?”
“quick!”
“hahaha yes hyung”
Dongwoon sticked his tongue.

 

Sorry for the late updates. have been busy with college.
but I got my holiday! I hope can update often ><
you still wait me? :<