Dating with Yoseob

Unpredictable Love

Hyosung enters the class, everyone stares at her. She just ignores them and sits on her chair. “Jieun isn’t coming yet?” she thought. She turns around and looks at Yoseob and Kikwang’s seat. They are there and busy with their fans. Yoseob looks at Hyosung and smiles to her. Hyosung shocks and blushes. Yoseob giggles.

                Until the art class ends, Jieun still didn’t come. So, Hyosung texts her.

To: Jieun-ah :3
where are you? Why you didn’t come to school? Are you sick?

She waits for a long time, but Jieun doesn’t reply her text. Hyosung calls her but Jieun didn’t answer her call. Hyosung sighs. Suddeny, Yoseob approaches her and sits beside her. Hyosung shocks. Kikwang who sees that just stares at them. “Yang Yoseob knows her?” Kikwang thought.
“Jieun is absent today?” Yoseob asks Hyosung.
“ne..” Hyosung nods her head, she afraid if she look at Yoseob, her cheeks will getting red.
“Mmm.. Do you know why? Does she text you or something?”
“I texted her already, but she didn’t reply me. I called but she didn’t answer” Hyosung replied.
“Ah.. Ok.. Thanks, Hyo-ah” Yoseob backs to his seat. Hyosung stares at Yoseob “Why does he ask me about Jieun like that?” she thought.

                Kikwang who curious about what Hyosung and Yoseob talk, asks Yoseob.
“Yah, why did you come to her seat?”
“who? Hyo-ah?”
Yoseob answers while checking his camera.
“yes, what did you talking about?” Kikwang asks more detail. Yoseob just silent and looks at Kikwang.
“yah, why do you need to know? It’s not about you.” Yoseob continues checking his camera.
“stingy” Kikwang mumbles. Yoseob just shakes his head slowly.

                When break time, Yoseob comes to the hill as usual. Hyosung follows him. Kikwang follows Hyosung. Arrived at the hill, Yoseob starts to take some pics, suddenly his camera takes a pic of a girl. She’s Hyosung. Yoseob smiles and greets her.
“Annyeong, Hyo-ah. Feel upset?”
“ah? Annyeong. I’m not upset.”
Hyosung shakes her head.
“Oh hahaha. So, why are you come here?”
“I.. I just wanna ask you. Why did you look for Jieun?”
“me? I just wanna thank her because last Monday she gave me lunch.”
“Oh I see..”
Hyosung nods her head.
“and.. I wanna give these pics of us.” Yoseob takes something from his pocket. Hyosung just silent when Yoseob gives some pics of Jieun and Yoseob to her.
“Can you give them to Jieun when she come?” Yoseob asks.
“I think.. She will happy if you give these by yourself.” Hyosung forces to smile.
“Mmm.. You’re right. I must thank her too though. Hahaha” Yoseob takes the pics back and continues focus with his camera. Hyosung just silent and stands beside him, she kinda upset. Kikwang is there too. Acts like a spy, follows them and listens to whatever Hyosung and Yoseob talk. Suddenly, Kikwang’s eyes widened whe he heard that Yoseob asks Hyosung for dating.
“Hyo-ah?” Yoseob calls Hyosung.
“Mmmm, ne?” Hyosung looks at Yoseob. Now, they stare each other.
“would you date with me tonight?” Yoseob smiles cutely.
“wait.. what?!” Hyosung feels surprise.
“date with me.” Yoseob stares at Hyosung. Hyosung blushes and Yoseob can see it, he continues.
“I won’t force you. If you can’t, I’ll understand.” Yoseob smiles again.
“A.. Ani! Ani! I can. I can date with you tonight.” Hyosung replied.
“happy to know that. I’ll pick you at 6pm. Prepare yourself.” Yoseob leaves Hyosung.
“ne!! see you!” Hyosung smiles happily. “Aigoo! I’ll dating with Yoseob!” she thought. And then she shouted “What a beautiful day!!” Kikwang who heard everything just silent.
“So.. You like Yoseob, huh?” he thought and then Kikwang leaves the hill.

                When arrived at home, Hyosung busy prepare herself for dating tonight.
“What should I wear? Wait.. it’s a formal date or ordinary date? I must wear casual clothes or dress?” she thought. “Ah! I should ask him thought!” she thought again. Busy with her thought, suddenly her mom opens the door.
“Hyosungie.. someone sent this.” Her mom gave her a box.
“wait.. from who?” Hyosung asks.
“I don’t know, courier delivered it.” Her mom closes the door. Hyosung opens the box slowly. She afraid it’s from Kikwang and he tries to trick her. Her worry face changes when she knows that the box is from Yoseob. He gave her a dress. There’s a letter in the box.

[Hyo-ah, I hope you like it. Wear it for our date, ara? See you soon^^]

Hyosung smiles and tries to wear the dress. pastel dress with soft pink ribbon.
“wait.. what should I do with my hair?” Hyosung thought and when she looks at the clock. It’s already 5.55pm. “Aish! I don’t care with the hair!” she walks out from her room. Her parents are not in the house. Her parents have a little shop and kinda busy manage their shop.

                A luxury car is already parking in front of her house. Hyosung’s eyes widened. At that time, Yoseob who wore white tuxedo comes out from the car and greets her.
“Annyeong, Hyo-ah.” He smiles. Hyosung just stares at him. Amazed. “He looks so.. handsome” she thought.
“where’s your parents? I wanna greet them” Yoseob continues.
“they are in the shop.. there..” Hyosung points their shop.
“Oh, ok.” Yoseob goes to the shop and greets Hyosung’s parents. He asks permission for bring Hyosung to a date. Hyosung’s parents allowed and then Yoseob asks to leave.

                In the car, Hyosung keep staring at Yoseob. Yoseob feels uncomfort and then talks to her.
“Hyo-ah, there’s something on my face?” he smiles.
“ah? Ani..” Hyosung blushes. “by the way, where are we going?”
“we’re going to the dinner with my Dad.”
“what? Your dad?”

“yes, it’s my first time asked a girl for dating. And my dad wanna see you.” Yoseob answers. Hyosung feels surprise. “I’m the 1st girl who he asked for dating?” she thought.

                They arrived at a hotel. From what Hyosung sees, it’s an expensive hotel.
“There’s restaurant here. My dad’s waiting there.” Yoseob explains.
“Ah, ne..” Hyosung nods. Yoseob grabs Hyosung’s arm and links it with his arm.

                When they enter the restaurant, a man with glasses waves to them. Yoseob waves back and asks Hyosung to approach that man. “is he his father?” Hyosung thought. “Ah.. I’m not ready”. When they arrived at that man’s table. Yoseob greets him and bows to him.
“Dad..” Yoseob bows. “she’s the girl who I told you yesterday.”
“A.. Annyeonghaseyo, Uncle” Hyosung bows.
“Annyeong, you’re Jeon Hyosung? You’re a cute girl, no wonder, my Seobi always talking about you.” Yoseob’s Dad replied.
“Ah.. Dad..” Yoseob feels so shy. Hyosung giggles.
“Ok, let’s eat” Yoseob’s Dad asks them to sit and eat their dinner. they eat their dinner and have a little conversation.

                Finished their dinner, Yoseob and Hyosung accompany Yoseob’s dad to his car.
“Hyosung-ssi, nice to meet you. And convey my greetings to your parents.” Yoseob’s dad says to Hyosung.
“Ah ne, Uncle. Thank you. Be careful and take care” Hyosung bows.
“take care, Dad.” Yoseob says to his dad. Yoseob’s dad waves and his car leaves the hotel. Yoseob looks at Hyosung. Hyosung looks at him back.
“Hmm.. what?” Hyosung asks.
“nothing, ready for our real dating?” Yoseob smiles and grabs Hyosung’s arm. Hyosung surprises and just let Yoseob to do that.

                Yoseob drives to a place which Hyosung doesn’t know. Arrived there, Hyosung asks.
“Where are we?”
“my secret place.”
Yoseob replied.
“huh?”
“clap your hands.”
“what?”
“Just clap.”
Yoseob smiles and then Hyosung claps her hands. Nothing happens.. but suddenly a million fireflies approach them.
“Whoah… it’s so.. ah.. I’m happy almost tearing” Hyosung says to Yoseob while playing with fireflies around her.
“This place is.. my mother’s favorite place. I come here when I’m happy or sad.”
“You mother..”
Hyosung doesn’t continue her words.
“She passed away, when I was 5.” Yoseob smiles. “I don’t know why.. but.. Hyosung.. I have a crush on you.” Yoseob holds Hyosung’s hand and kisses it. Hyosung just silent and blushes. She can’t say anything and just stares at Yoseob.

Yoseob caress Hyosung’s hair. He smiles and says to her.
“It’n not like I said my proposal to you. I just want you to know about my feelings” Hyosung just nods. Yoseob continues “We just know each other few days ago. And I think it’s too fast if I said that I like you and want you to be my girl.”
Hyosung smiles “You’re really a good boy, Yoseob. Thanks.”
“huh? Thanks for what?”
“Thanks for saying that you have a crush on me. I’m feeling good.”
Hyosung continues play with the fireflies. Yoseob smiles and joins with her.

 

how about this? how about this? ^^
readers, I just wanna tell you that this story isn't from dramas.
I just mixed some parts from dramas for my inspirations and write it with my imagination ^^ kekeke
btw, keep supporting! comment and subscribe~ gomawo ^^