rejected.

Unpredictable Love

At school, Hyosung met Jieun in the morning. Jieun sat beside her and greeted her.
“Hyosung-ah, I’m happy for you” Jieun smiled widely.
“Eoh? How did you know? by the way, that should be me who said those words” Hyosung replied.
“You forgot that Kikwangie is my cousin? ne. happy for us then” they laughed.
“Yoseob Oppa told me that you and him are in relationship, Jieun-ah” Hyosung hiold Jieun’s hand.
“Ah.. really?” Jieun blushed.
“Mmm.” Hyosung nodded as sign that it’s true.

                B2ST entered the school. Everyone can know it, since the students started come out from their class and went to the school’s lobby. As usual, Jieun and Hyosung just stay on their seat.
“they’re too much, huh?” Jieun smiled.
“ne, what’s so special about B2ST?” they laughed freely. But they stopped when suddenly Yoseob and Kikwang entered the class. Yoseob approached Jieun and Hyosung.
“Morning, ladies” he smiled cutely.
“Morning, Oppa.” Jieun replied, Hyosung just smiled. She is too busy to looked at Kikwang. Yoseob knew it and then called Kikwang.
“Yah! Lee Kikwang, don’t you have soething to tell to Hyosung?” heard that, Kikwang startled and almost fall from his chair. The other students who still around Kikwang and Yoseob widened their eyes. Jieun and Yoseob giggled.
“Oppa, let’s go to the library, I must find a book about art there.” Jieun pulled Yoseob’s hand.And then Yoseob and Jieun disappeared.

                Kikwang played with his fingers until the other student left him alone with Hyosung in the class. He approached Hyosung and started to talk with her.
“Annyeong..” Kikwang greeted her.
“hm.” Hyosung replied without look at  Kikwang.
“Angry with me?”
“ani.. why I must angry with you.”
“Hyun Ah.. let me explain everything that..”
Kikwang can’t continue his words because Hyosung sudeenly said “I knew everything already. Yoseob told me everything. It’s not your fault” Hyosung smiled.
“really? You didn’t angry?” Kikwang asked and Hyosung answered with nodded her head.

                Hyun Ah walked at Ahyan’s corridor, everyone stared at her. Suddenly, she met Hyunseung.
“Hyunseung-ah!” she greeted him.
“ne.. Annyeong, Hyun Ah-ya.” He looked down.
“do you know where’s Kikwang?”
“Eoh? I.. I don’t know.”
Hyunseung replied. Hyun Ah frowned.
“it’s hard to find him” she continued. “ok then, see ya, Hyunseung-ah”. Hyunseung grabbed Hyun Ah’s hand, Hyun Ah stared at him.
“Yah, what’s wrong?” she asked. Hyunseung released her hand.
“Can we talk? Please, follow me.” He said to Hyun Ah.
“Mmm.. Ok.” Hyun Ah followed him.

                Yoseob and Jieun still in library looked for a book that Jieun need. Jieun looked so focused on searching the book. Yoseob stared at her. “she looks so pretty and cute when she’s serious on something” he thought. Yoseob stopped thinking when Jieun suddenly turned her body and looked at Yoseob. “Oppa, can you help me to take this book?” she pointed to a book on a bookshelf.
“ne.” Yoseob smiled and took it for her.

                Hyunseung brought Hyun Ah to school’s gymnasium. Hyun Ah got confuse and asked him.
“why do you bring me here?”
“Hyun Ah.. actually..”
“Mm? what? Actually what?”
“Actually.. can you close your eyes?”
“for what?”
“just do it, please..”
Hyunseung begged and then Hyun Ah closed her eyes. Hyunseung suddenly feel so thirsty because of nervousness. And then he bravely kissed Hyun Ah on the lips. Hyun Ah opened her eyes and suddenly slapped Hyunseung.
“yah! What are you doing!” she yelled at him.
“I.. I just wanna say that I love you, Hyun Ah.” Hyunseung hold Hyun Ah’s hands.
“let me go! You knew that I love Kikwang, only Kikwang!”
“But Kikwang already forget about you and love another girl!”
Hyunseung replied.
“what? So, that’s true? A girl who I saw yesterday is his girlfriend? He betrayed me?” Hyun Ah said weakly.
“ani.. you lost him 5 years ago. Now, look at me, Hyun Ah.. I’m the only one who love you.” Hyunseung hugged Hyun Ah. Hyun Ah pushed Hyunseung away and left him at the gymnasium. Hyunseung laughed. “I got rejected? I won’t give up easily” he smiled and watched Hyun Ah left him.

                Kikwang and Hyosung walked at school’s park and talked about Kikwang’s family dinner. Kikwang asked Hyosung to come with him.
“Tonight, my family will have a family dinner.” Kikwang said.
“Eoh.” Hyosung looked didn’t interest with that topic.
“and.. I want you to accompany me.” He continued.
“Mm.. arasseo” Hyosung nodded. Suddenly Hyosung stopped her step. She shouted “What?! You want me to.. what?!”
“accompany me.”
Kikwang replied.
“that’s bad idea. I can’t. however, it would be elite dinner. I don’t want ruin it.” Hyosung continued walking. Kikwang hugged Hyosung from behind and whispered “Listen.. I won’t accept a No from you. You’re my girl now, and you must try to be Kikwang’s elegant and glamour lady.” Hyosung widened her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hyun Ah walked in a rush. Looked for Kikwang. she passed the park and then stopped there. She looked Kikwang and Hyosung there. They looked talking about something. Hyun Ah wanna approach them but she stopped as soon as she saw that Kikwang hugged Hyosung. She clenched her fist. “it can’t be true! Kikwang is always be mine!” Hyun Ah thought.

 

 

I'll always ask you guys "How about this chapter?" because I need evaluation in every chapter ^^
read this story well, ne? ^^ kamsahamnida.
Comment and subscribe!