She's back.

Unpredictable Love

B2ST’s members just looked at a girl in front of them. They widened their eyes and let their mouth opened.
“Yah! What are you doing, guys!” that girl hit everyone to wake them up from daydream.
“Hyun Ah-ya.. you’re back?” Hyunseung started to talk.
“ne, Oppaaaaaa~ Ah, really miss you guys.” She hugged everyone, one by one.
“Why didn’t call us? We can.. we can pick you up from the airport” Junhyung replied and the other just nodded.
“I wanna make a surprise! Hehehe” She giggled and looked around the room. “by the way, I can’t find Kikwang Oppa and Yoseob Oppa here?”
“ah! They.. they absent today!”
Dujun answered.
“really? Are they sick?” Hyun Ah asked worriedly.
B2ST just silent and didn’t answer her.

                Kikwang and Hyosung are back from the hill when suddenly Kikwang felt that his phone vibrated. He got a text from Dongwoon.

From: Nam Shin =_=
Hyung! Hyun Ah is here!!

Kikwang widened his eyes and looked at Hyosung. Hyosung knew that and asked.
“what?”
“ah, ani..”
“weirdoooo. Let’s back to class.”
Hyosung pulled Kikwang’s arm.
“Aigoo!! Chagi-ya..”
“hm? Now what?”
“Let’s eat steak! I wanna eat steak”
Kikwang gave his aegyo.
“what are you doing? I don’t want miss a class.” Hyosung refused.
“Ah jebaaaaal, just once. promise!” Kikwang made a ‘V’ sign with his fingers.
“Aish, ok.” They went to parking area to go to restaurant.

                Yoseob and Jieun is on the hill. Yoseob slept on Jieun’s lap and Jieun caress his hair.
“Oppa.. I never thought that you’ll be mine..” she whispered. Suddenly, Yoseob grabbed her hand and kissed it.
“nado (me too).” He smiled with his eyes still closed.
“what are you doing? Hahaha” Jieun laughed. Yoseob woke up and sat in front of Jieun.
“Jieun-ah..” Yoseob get closer to Jieun’s face.
“ne..” Jieun closed her eyes. Yoseob giggled. Heard that, Jieun opened here eyes and hit Yoseob’s arm.

Suddenly, Yoseob’s phone rang. He looked at the contact name. ‘Leader Yoon’. He smiled at Jieun as a code to answer the call. Jieun just nodded and focused with Yoseob’s camera.

“Eoh, Dujun-ah?”
“Yah! Where are you?”
“I’m with Jieun, why?”
“Hyun Ah is back and she’s here! You and Kikwang must go from school now. Because, I said that you guys are absent.”
“ah?! Really!? Ok then, I got it. Ne.. Annyeong.”
Yoseob hung up.

Yoseob approached to Jieun. He squatted in front of her and said to her.
“Jieun-ah, don’t you feel hungry?”
“Eoh. Little bit.”
She smiled.
“how about.. go to my house and I’ll cook you something” Yoseob grabbed Jieun’s arm and asked her to go with him. Jieun just confused and followed him.

                Kikwang and Hyosung are on their way to Kikwang’s house. They finished their lunch and decided to watch a movie at Kikwang’s house, since Kikwang has his own home theater. Finally, they arrived at Kikwang’s house. Hyosung amazed with Kikwang’s house which so large.
“yah, I never know that you live in a castle” she said to Kikwang.
“what? Hahaha. It’ll be your house soon, chagi” Kikwang joked.
“jeez…”

                Yoseob and Jieun are at Yoseob’s house now. Yoseob went to the kitchen and left Jieun at living room. But Jieun followed behind.
“what do you want to cook?” Jieun asked and surprised Yoseob.
“You surprised me, Jieun-ah” Yoseob replied and smiled.
“Sorry. Yah, you didn’t answer my question yet.”
“Mmm.. what do you want to eat?”
“pancake!”
“what? Pancake for lunch?”
Yoseob asked and Jieun just nodded. “it’s not good for lunch, Jieun-ah. I’ll cook chicken soup for you”
“I really wanna eat pancake though” Jieun frowned.
“You’ll never regret my choice if you eat my soup” Yoseob smiled. Jieun watched her boyfriend cook for her. “Oppa.. I think I know why I can’t stop love you.” She thought.

                Hyosung started to choose the movies while Kikwang prepared the snack. Actually, Kikwang isn’t doing anything and asked his maids to do that.
“Chagi-yaa~ this is it! Our snack!!” He came to the room with the home theater and put the snack on the table.
“yah, Lee Kikwang. Stop act cute. It’s embarrassing” Hyosung glared at Kikwang.
“aish, scary” Kikwang . “have you choose what to watch?” Kikwang asked.
“Eoh, this one. A movie about the ghost.”
“nice choice! So, if you afaid you can hug me hahahaha”
Kikwang laughed and then got hit from Hyosung.

                Finished cook the chicken soup, Yoseob asked Jieun to eat. They talked about their life after it.
“Oppa, this soup is very nice” Jieun said while chewing her food.
“Sssshh. Finished your food then talk.” Yoseob smiled and gave a glass of water to Jieun.
“Ne, mian..” Jieun blushed. “Oppa, by the way, where is your mother?”
“my Mom? She passed away when I was 4”
Yoseob replied.
“Mi.. mianhe..” Jieun looked at down and started to cry.
“Jieun-ah, what’s wrong?”
“Ani.. I just feel bad. Asked that to you..”
“Aigoo, it’s ok, chagi”
Yoseob approached her and wiped her tears.

                At different place, Hyosung and Kikwang enjoyed the movie while eat their snack. Suddenly, a maid came and whispered something to Kikwang. Kikwang widened his eyes and woke up from his seat.
“Chagi-ya! Please stay here. Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back soon.” Kikwang commanded and then went outside.
“Aish! Pabo!” Hyosung yelled at him.

                Kikwang almost run to the living room when suddenly he saw a girl in front of main door of his house. A girl who broke his heart long time ago.
“Oppa!” she called and suddenly hugged him.
“yah! Back off!” Kikwang replied coldly.
“Still angry with me? Come on, Oppa. It was an old memory. And it’s different now.”
“Absolutely, it’s different now. I’m not your ‘Oppa’ anymore, Hyun Ah! Now, get out from my house!”
“I don’t want to!”

Hyosung heard that there’s a noisy from the downstair. She went out from the home theater room and looked downstair. She saw Kikwang fought with a girl there. And that girl called him ‘Oppa’. Hyosung thought “is she his sister?”. She just stand and watched them from upstair. Suddenly Hyun Ah saw Hyosung.
“Who is she?” she pointed at Hyosung. Hyosung startled.
“She is.. it’s not your business.” Kikwang answered and then pushed Hyun Ah to the door.
“Wait! You left me because of her?”
“No! just get out! We’re over, Hyun Ah! Didn’t give me a call or message for 5 years is enough to end our relationship!”
Kikwang pushed Hyun Ah outside and closed the door. He said to his maids.
“make sure that she will never enter this house again or I’ll fire all of you!” he sighed. The maids just answered “ne, doryeonnim (sir)..”

                Hyosung sat on the floor, still shocked with what she saw few minutes ago. Kikwang reached upstair and approached Hyosung who sat on the floor weakly.
“Chagi-ya! Are you ok?” he asked panickly.
“I.. I don’t know.. I got headache..” Hyosung tried to stand up and then she grabbed her bag.
“wait, where are you going?” Kikwang stopped her.
“Lee Kikwang.. I’m tired.. I wanna go home now. Meet me tomorrow if I go to school. Annyeong.” She went out and Kikwang just stand at his place. Turned his head and stared at her.

                Hyosung walked randomly. She didn’t know where she is. Hyun Ah’s words keep popping on her mind. “You left me because of her?”. Hyosung cried and sat down at a bus stop. Luckily, the bust stop is empty. So, she can cry hard without embarrass herself. “Jeon Hyosung.. Why do you so weak? Why do you start to like Lee Kikwang?” Suddenly Yoseob appeared on her mind.. “Yoseob will heal me..” she thought.

 

I hope this chapter and other chapters won't disappear anymore T_T
btw, how about this chapter? comment and subscribe, ne? ^^